new Subscription Pages

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
just shows that what the goa rep earlier in the thread said was crap as it obviously has errors as they are now fixing them

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
yeah well. while german has news that they know the Subpage is broken. the Euro server Gm tells us that its working properly T_T

jnh

Loyal Freddie
off topic: you avatar is dancing in time to the music im listening too, so its deffinatly a good laugh for me :D

as for the maintenance, id like to think they are fixing it now, but it wouldnt supprise me if they have just disabled the page for the night/weekend to stop us bitching and wasting out time trying to get it working

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
jnh said:
off topic: you avatar is dancing in time to the music im listening too, so its deffinatly a good laugh for me :D

Watching daoc movie and its dancing with the speed the savages here kills the hibbies :p

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Working tomorrow night. and therefor not going pub tonight so wanted to play.

havent been ingame since tuesday :(

Rage

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings

I activated ToA on my 2nd acc today, seemed to work fine, except that was about 7 hours ago and the game client still says I havent activated. Whats even worse is that the activation button on the game client log in screen leads to the old subscription pages that obviously are closed. If this was supposed to be a step up in security, having dead links etc seems to be a big fumble.

I got the login screen of the new sub pages working the first time I went there, but now it does not load properly. As usual Right Now isnt worth using since you never get a reply from there. All I hope is that someone from GOA actually reads this forum, else they probably think everthing is working fine, since they obviously havent tried the new pages themselves ;-).

with regards from a somewhat annoyed
Rage

jnh

Loyal Freddie
Rage said:
Greetings

I activated ToA on my 2nd acc today, seemed to work fine, except that was about 7 hours ago and the game client still says I havent activated. Whats even worse is that the activation button on the game client log in screen leads to the old subscription pages that obviously are closed. If this was supposed to be a step up in security, having dead links etc seems to be a big fumble.

I got the login screen of the new sub pages working the first time I went there, but now it does not load properly. As usual Right Now isnt worth using since you never get a reply from there. All I hope is that someone from GOA actually reads this forum, else they probably think everthing is working fine, since they obviously havent tried the new pages themselves ;-).

with regards from a somewhat annoyed
Rage

exactly what is happeneing with me at the moment, so frustrating

[edit] apart from its my main account and apparently missed out on a ML1 raid tonight :(

Auser

Fledgling Freddie
brewery piss up couldnt sort a GOA a in

these are some of the words that spring to mind right now

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Still not fixed ... jesus. GOA is the only company in world who would go home with this still broken. Seriously i will never pay goa more money after daoc is over with .. no matter how good game it is.

Im e-mailing mythic again to complain.

Spix

Fledgling Freddie
Why did they close old sub page before they had tested the new one atleast internal?
They must be either french, stupid or both.

Atleast the weather is uber outside so I guess not be able to pay goa can be a good thing, I give my money to someone else :cheers:

snoz

Loyal Freddie
Spix said:
Why did they close old sub page before they had tested the new one atleast internal?
They must be either french, stupid or both.

Atleast the weather is uber outside so I guess not be able to pay goa can be a good thing, I give my money to someone else :cheers:
This is what i wonder, I cant stop thinking about what kemor said about them disliking their customers.. sure they really think fuck it who cares.

jnh

Loyal Freddie
at the end of the day they know they can push the limits very far, because they currently have enough players to make them money, bb accounts, and the fact that all of the people having problems in this thread are still going to pay for a sub when the page is back up. bastards aint they :m00:

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Question (GoA):

Why exactly did you @ GoA wait till late in the week to implement this knowing full well that if it went pair shaped you where fuckin off for the weekend no matter what?

Question (GoA):

Are you seriously telling me you implemented this with no fallback plan, and no way to revert back to the old pages while you ironed out the issues?

I'm a dev. a) I'd have gotten a serious bollocking for something reaching a production environment in a non functioning state. b) I'd have gotten fuckin sacked for leaving it that way.

I put a fuckin hard weeks work in knowing i can enjoy a quiet weekend of DAoC. I now can't seemingly because of bad planning and 0 risk management. Get some fuckin management in up that mofo. Because this horseshit is sommin a dev straight out of uni with 0 project experiance would do ("Of course it'll work first time.............lets rock.").

PS Yeah i'm annoyed (AGAIN)

B.

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
copied this from the german DAoC Homepage

generell

Probleme mit unseren Registrierungs- und Kontoseiten
[2004-7-05]

Die neuen Registrierungs- und Kontoseiten, die wir überarbeitet haben, beinhalten noch einige kleine Fehler. Unter anderem wird ein Knopf nicht angezeigt, der es euch ermöglichen sollte das von euch gewählte Abonnement zu aktivieren.

Wir entschuldigen uns für jegliche Unannehmlichkeiten die dadurch verursacht werden sollten, und werden die Registrierungs- und Kontoseiten nochmals prüfen und überarbeiten.

-----------------

mainly: sorry, we fucked it up and gone redo it.

jnh

Loyal Freddie
cant imaging the frustration for you guys wanting to pay a sub, all im waiting for is for my toa key to activate and just that is driving me insane at the moment... mainly because it should be a simple two minutes process that is now looking like 24 hours

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
the best of it all is, "Hey! We're broke it in time for the weekend, let's fix it sometime next week."

... anyone know how Planetside is like currently ?

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
installed the NORWEGIAN browser Opera (www.opera.no).. and at least now I can see the "Under maintanance" text.. thats an improvement for me :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom