New Slim PS3 - Europe gets bent over in the doody hole again.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
killzone 2 as well, nic mp and decent sp game, youl also find heavenly sword going dirt cheap in second hand sections, mirrors edge, dead space and assasins creed are worth a look if you havent tried em already.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Cool, thanks fellas, but not Trem, you crazy fool!!!

Edmond

Hmmm...it seems my shiney new slim PS3 wont be with me till Tuesday (bank holiday arse!!) as when they sent me a mail on friday saying it would be delivered the next day, they meant a working day :( :( :(

But i did manage to get Ratchet and Clank - Tools of Destrution for £9.99 and Uncharted for £14.99 at GAME

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Or do like me and get FFXII, PoP:TTT and MGS3 all for a tenner !

(oops, no backwards compatibility :))

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Hmmm...it seems my shiney new slim PS3 wont be with me till Tuesday (bank holiday arse!!) as when they sent me a mail on friday saying it would be delivered the next day, they meant a working day :( :( :(

But i did manage to get Ratchet and Clank - Tools of Destrution for £9.99 and Uncharted for £14.99 at GAME

I only have a demo of Ratched and Clank, but I actually found it heaps of fun. Uncharted is also awesome, was hooked on it when it came out; sequel due soon.

Edmond

(oops, no backwards compatibility :))

Ah, thats why i still have the PS2 sat next to it, although whether i use it is another matter, as i completed all the PS2 games i had, and if i can get 6 month old secondhand PS3 games for £9.99 then i will just get them instead

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved

Well they did say that they garaunteed delivery for the release date...being the 1st Sept.

I went out today and bought LBP and InFamous as they were both pretty cheap in tesco. That should keep me busy until others arrive - uncharted, heavenly sword and killzone.

Edmond

Well they did say that they garaunteed delivery for the release date...being the 1st Sept..

I know, i know *sigh*, maybe i was getting too excited thinking i would have it for the weekend. I haven't bought anything new for ages, and i was like a 5 year old on saturday, everytime i heard a car or van outside, i'd jump up expecting to see the nice TNT man with my new pressie :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
You lot mind if I add you to my PSN friend list? - Is Rachet actually any good? I never checked it out

megadave

I am a FH squatter
How is the slim ps3 then?

You added me didnt you? (retrofooze)

Aada

Part of the furniture
Just letting people know that the PS3 Slims are in Tesco for £220 a pop.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Apparently the price cut has done well for Sony and it outsold everything else this week by a fairly large margin.

If PS3 beats the xbox over the winter/christmas season it could do a lot for the PS3s shelflife.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Apparently the price cut has done well for Sony and it outsold everything else this week by a fairly large margin.

When you say "it" do you mean the slim or the fat one? If it's the slim surely that could just be attributed to it being a new product?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
At £220 I could seriously be tempted. The price point I have been waiting for is £200. Doubt I would get more than 2 or 3 games for it though. GT, Final Fantasy and Pro evo I imagine.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom