New server new enemies..

Case

Fledgling Freddie
The difference in numbers mean nothing on this server, it`s far too close. Back in Daoc did we have even numbers? never yet the fight went on backwards and forwards. An organised guild group/warband can easily beat many times their number just the same as daoc

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
The difference in numbers mean nothing on this server, it`s far too close. Back in Daoc did we have even numbers? never yet the fight went on backwards and forwards. An organised guild group/warband can easily beat many times their number just the same as daoc

i remember hibs being grossly outnumbered pretty much 24/7 but they still ended up wiping both albs and mids arses more times then i care to remember :)

mostly its not how many you are that matters, its what you do with what you have that does ;)

/edit: being outnumbered is bad in very few cases in a MMO, since all you do after u get killed is either wait for a rezz or release and run back. sooner or later depending on how you play it, you win. but if all you do is rush the enemy lines hoping to kill a few before you die, then you will lose.

you need to make them spread out, wich is fairly easy with a enemy thats outnumbering you and thats overconfident. it might take a while but sooner or later u'l break them and they start losing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom