New server new enemies..

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Assuming all goes to plan with the move today we at The Rigante are all looking forwards to giving some order a good kicking tonight. Here`s hoping there'll be plenty of action in our new home :)

See you all on the battlefield.

Case

Fledgling Freddie
Didn`t realise TDS were on hirn actually, will be nice to play with you guys again :)

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe look forward to seeing The Rigante back.

See you on the battlefield.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Cool. Some new blood that wont gank me on sight:)

I just hope we arnt going to get a massive influx of dest and no order. Ther server is pretty even atm and it wont take much to kill the server.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Cool. Some new blood that wont gank me on sight:)

I just hope we arnt going to get a massive influx of dest and no order. Ther server is pretty even atm and it wont take much to kill the server.

omg Civy your the fooking SW that abuses me contantly.

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Delirium (formerly known as Covenant of Zak & The Dragon Legion) plus the rest of the Stranglehold Alliance (Humberton Blackguard, Wolverines, Fates Tainted, Black Rose and as Case said, The Rigante) should be inc :D

Calaen

Delirium (formerly known as Covenant of Zak & The Dragon Legion) plus the rest of the Stranglehold Alliance (Humberton Blackguard, Wolverines, Fates Tainted, Black Rose and as Case said, The Rigante) should be inc :D

I can't believe Fates Tainted are coming I am so happy!!!!

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
you will suffer ! you will ALL SUFFER!!!111111twelve

and ello everyone :D

<does a little dance>

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
I can't believe Fates Tainted are coming I am so happy!!!!

Looking forward to it - just having a few technical issues with a 9 day old baby preventing me from sorting it out :)

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
Looking forward to it - just having a few technical issues with a 9 day old baby preventing me from sorting it out :)

hehe...well then you will have to wait for another 16-20 years to get it solved :p

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Welcome Rigante good to have you guys on board, but really should roll Order, we got freen drinks and cookies for all who join Order.....<drinking and eating noises> Never mind, we got halfdrinken milk and cookiecrumbs if you join order.......

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ooooooo there's a gonna be some mighty fightin' going on :D

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Me an stazbumpa transfered our guild from Axe bite pass. Look out for the Ronin boys on the order side.

Calaen

And probably still faster than 'rightnow' :p

haha I did a /who last night and seen Aadia was online I need to check on your forums for you character names so I can say hi to you guys.

Have fun with the child, for the next few years you are living for two.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Welcome Rigante good to have you guys on board, but really should roll Order, we got freen drinks and cookies for all who join Order.....<drinking and eating noises> Never mind, we got halfdrinken milk and cookiecrumbs if you join order.......

No. Order ARE the cookies.

*nom nom nom*

Muhahahaha(TM)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
hellooooo

first person im going to kill is the lvl1 gimp who stole my name over here :twak:

Shagrat Dwarfbane - now Vagrant Panhandler

Stazbumpa

Fledgling Freddie
hellooooo

first person im going to kill is the lvl1 gimp who stole my name over here :twak:

Same problem here. My main was Samurai, is now Shimazu Yoshihiro who actually was a samurai, so I suppose its not too bad.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice one GOA. fiest night since war started every guild member has logged before 12 in disgust. Server is a total joke now. All order can hope for is ninja a keep before destruction spots them. take a /bow on killing any fun left in the game.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
The census numbers I've seen posted on WHA for population the last few nights isn't so different between sides, only a slight edge in Destruction's favour. I understand its not gospel.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Nice one GOA. fiest night since war started every guild member has logged before 12 in disgust. Server is a total joke now. All order can hope for is ninja a keep before destruction spots them. take a /bow on killing any fun left in the game.

well, blame the "DPS spec" runepriests for not healing you.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
You can read what you like into census figures because as you say, they're by no means official or 'gospel'.

What is apparent is that GOA have fucked up what was a nice, balanced server by allowing a disproportionately large amount of destruction to transfer here. People quickly get sick of being stomped on wherever they go.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
You can read what you like into census figures because as you say, they're by no means official or 'gospel'.

What is apparent is that GOA have fucked up what was a nice, balanced server by allowing a disproportionately large amount of destruction to transfer here. People quickly get sick of being stomped on wherever they go.

order can transfer there to tho can't they?

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
Of course. The key word here though is 'disproportionate'.
Well since we just spent the majority of last night considerably out numbered on all fronts but still giving a good tally in return, I'd say you're talking out of your rear end old boy.

Calaen

People still harping on about numbers, played against Order last night in Caledor for hours against uneven numbers, held keeps then took part in an epic two hour fight at the centre BO. the game balance is fine just play it ffs :p

And stop killing me solo you overpowered piece of human!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom