TV New Season!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Apart from Mr. Robot has Amazon actually done a decent show? The Boys was turd. All my opinion of course. Just same old shit and no substance. They should employ HBO.
The Man in the High Castle, Bosch, Sneaky Pete, Reacher... Mrs Maisel... that's all I can think of. Amazon didn't make Mr Robot, I think they just had the UK broadcast rights for it.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coalā„¢ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Apart from Mr. Robot has Amazon actually done a decent show? The Boys was turd. All my opinion of course. Just same old shit and no substance. They should employ HBO.
Judy Justice? ;)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
The Man in the High Castle, Bosch, Sneaky Pete, Reacher... Mrs Maisel... that's all I can think of. Amazon didn't make Mr Robot, I think they just had the UK broadcast rights for it.
Reacher was alright actually. Bosch I thought was crap and Sneaky Pete got boring really quick.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Episode 4 was incredible. I love the darker tone of this season, they're all basically adults now and the show has kind of grown more mature with them. The music is always quality as well.

I was sure it wouldn't (only because she's a main character and it was halfway through the run of episodes) but at the same time I was terrified that that opening was going to slam shut and they'd have to watch her get snapped in a million directions.

That shoot-out in the house was tops as well. I'm sure they wouldn't have done anything as "grown up" as that with the main cast in previous seasons.

Also, fuck Yuri.
Ep 7 outdid ep 4 absolutely horrific and superb at the same time :/

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coalā„¢ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Upload is reasonably funny as it goes

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Really getting into Strange New Worlds. Very refreshing for Star Trek these days.

Trem

Stranger Things - why the fuck doesn't she put some tissue in her left nostril before she does the wet dream stuff? Or maybe one of her great friends could suggest it to her.

Fucking kids, mind you I bet they're all in their 20s.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I started to read the thread but saw Stranger Things - why doesn't she... (I think - I had to tear my eyes away).

Spoilers if we can please people.

I've only watched the first two eps. It's bloody marvellous so far :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I started to read the thread but saw Stranger Things - why doesn't she... (I think - I had to tear my eyes away).

Spoilers if we can please people.

I've only watched the first two eps. It's bloody marvellous so far :)

Fuck off.

The 'rules' always were you spoiler new series/seasons, not spoiler series/seasons that started 6 years ago :twak:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Fuck off.

The 'rules' always were you spoiler new series/seasons, not spoiler series/seasons that started 6 years ago :twak:
I've not read the post - but is it about the season that's currently airing?

If so, it's reasonable to assume that people may not have seen something that was only released fourteen fucking days ago, no?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

If so, it's reasonable to assume that people may not have seen something that was only released fourteen fucking days ago, no?

Nope. First season.

Trem

@Scouse relax old mate. Go read what I posted. I would *never* spoil anything.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
After S4 I am rewatching .... it Is so very good and worth the rewatch

Trem

Is Servant worth sticking with? Watched first one, I'm undecided.

I'm generally not an M. Night Showaddywaddy fan.

Trem

@caLLous Severance was superb but fuck off with
that ending to a season, ending to an episode at best!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
@caLLous Severance was superb but fuck off with
that ending to a season, ending to an episode at best!
What was wrong with it?
They spent a couple of episodes building up to them being severed outside work and he just figured out in the nick of time that his wife who he thought had died in real life was actually someone his innie worked with every day. It was a great way to end the season for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom