TV New Season!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
There's now a certain scene in that show where I have to look away.

Anything involving eyes being ripped out, mushed in - Haunts me. Same thing with Kill Bill 2. Ew.
Same here…. Up to end of Ep 4 now which I found terrifying :/…. One scene was very like how I imagined Cougnouza to be :/

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
True Detective's great. I just saw the other day Jodie Foster's going to be in the 4th season, which they're already filming.
I did read that the writer, Nic Pictachio or whatever he's called is only involved in production and not writing season 4. Still, Jodie Foster rarely disappoints.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
The Pentaverate. Would have been funny 20 years ago.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I see The Orville is back. Will be interesting to see how it stands up to ST:SNW, easily the most "Star Trek" of Star Trek shows for the last 20 years

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I see The Orville is back. Will be interesting to see how it stands up to ST:SNW, easily the most "Star Trek" of Star Trek shows for the last 20 years
I quite enjoy the Orville. Will obtain.

I'm two episodes in to ST:SNW - and I like the feel of it at the moment apart from all the predeterminism see-into-the-future shite. That and the fact that Uhura definitely needs a neck. (Nichelle Nichols had one).

I also enjoyed Halo very much. I liked the ending. I hope it doesn't get picked up for another season as it finished well.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Shame it's closing out to be honest

ECA

I am a FH squatter
The first ep of orville s3 is top tier.
Bigger budget because they moved network and it shows.

Trem

Pistol is well worth a watch.
The boy playing Johnny Rotten was brilliant. The boy playing Malcolm McClaren made me want to find him and murder! (I know that was the point of it).

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The boy playing Johnny Rotten was brilliant. The boy playing Malcolm McClaren made me want to find him and murder! (I know that was the point of it).

John Lydon tried to get the whole series stopped, and to be honest I'm not sure why, its a pretty sympathetic portrayal.

Trem

John Lydon tried to get the whole series stopped, and to be honest I'm not sure why, its a pretty sympathetic portrayal.
He did come across as a bit of a twat at first but yes, it did end up sympathetic I thought.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Apparently they asked John Lydons management and they said no, then John got a bit of a shit on about not being consulted. They did consult Chrissy Hynde and Pamela Rooke though.

Trem

Apparently they asked John Lydons management and they said no, then John got a bit of a shit on about not being consulted. They did consult Chrissy Hynde and Pamela Rooke though.
I didn't realise how involved Chrissy Hynde was with them. I hated seeing the little girls boobs out of GoT.

Trem

It was OK. Trying to be The Wire 2.0 but it does annoying time jumps that you can only spot by the state of Jon Bernthal's facial hair. I'll give it a go though.

Also started to watch this:

View: https://youtu.be/iowLzO9-aew

First episode was very good

Loved the first one of We Own This City. I spotted a couple of old The Wire faces as well.

Thought it was great. Treme was a bit shat though (not me you fuckers :eek:)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Loved the first one of We Own This City. I spotted a couple of old The Wire faces as well.

Thought it was great. Treme was a bit shat though (not me you fuckers :eek:)

I wanted to like Treme, love New Orleans stuff, but it was a bit shit.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I wanted to like Treme, love New Orleans stuff, but it was a bit shit.
It took me ages to get through Treme, it was so good to start but then it became hard work. Like everything likeable about it and how real they were trying to be just up and disappeared.

Marc

FH is my second home
We liked the first two episodes although my husband concurs with the spoiler above….
Also started stranger things 4 - super scary tbh :/

Stranger things 4 is absolutely quality.

Episode 4 of this season is easily the best episode they have ever done and is up there with any episode of any TV show. If she doesnt win an emmy for that, I will be gobsmacked

Just got to wait until 1st July for the final 2 episodes.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yet another prime example of why Netflix is now a pathetic shadow of what it was back in the day.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Stranger things 4 is absolutely quality.

Episode 4 of this season is easily the best episode they have ever done and is up there with any episode of any TV show. If she doesnt win an emmy for that, I will be gobsmacked

Episode 4 was incredible. I love the darker tone of this season, they're all basically adults now and the show has kind of grown more mature with them. The music is always quality as well.

I was sure it wouldn't (only because she's a main character and it was halfway through the run of episodes) but at the same time I was terrified that that opening was going to slam shut and they'd have to watch her get snapped in a million directions.

That shoot-out in the house was tops as well. I'm sure they wouldn't have done anything as "grown up" as that with the main cast in previous seasons.

Also, fuck Yuri.

Trem

I gave up on Stranger Things after season 2. That was utter turd. I may go back to it and try again.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
we have just finished episode 6 the season is genius

Trem

Yeah, I have seen the first few episodes, but waiting for it to finish before watching it.
It's done now. Only 6 episodes. You sound like me, that's what I do. Didn't realise it was only 6 parts but it meant I could watch earlier than I thought.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just watched episode 1 of the Boys, S3.

Some of that really is inspired. There's a scene in a bedroom that is just piss funny.

Trem

Just watched episode 1 of the Boys, S3.

Some of that really is inspired. There's a scene in a bedroom that is just piss funny.
Apart from Mr. Robot has Amazon actually done a decent show? The Boys was turd. All my opinion of course. Just same old shit and no substance. They should employ HBO.

Trem

I think it started off poor but got better as it went along. Kind of found itself.

S2 was really good.
I'll try it again on your recommendation mickey. 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom