TV New Season!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
If you want to watch something about farming then watch 'Our Yorkshire Farm' on CH5

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I feel like it was an eye opener for him
Like me, I think he knew roughly what sorts of things needed to be done, but the detail - the exactly what to do - was a complete mystery.

If I was filthy rich like him I'd approach it in the same way - I'd hire the people I needed to do the job for me, whilst taking the opportunity to learn what they're doing and how they do it, whilst making a TV programme out of it that makes people laugh and is my real source of income.

He's no intention of being a proper farmer, ever. But he likes the idea of owning a farm and being a steward of the land (of sorts - he'll like the subsidies he's getting but he won't ever get into the intensive labour, low chemical use, multi-culture, soil-friendly organic but incredibly intensively productive usage).

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Like me, I think he knew roughly what sorts of things needed to be done, but the detail - the exactly what to do - was a complete mystery.

If I was filthy rich like him I'd approach it in the same way - I'd hire the people I needed to do the job for me, whilst taking the opportunity to learn what they're doing and how they do it, whilst making a TV programme out of it that makes people laugh and is my real source of income.

He's no intention of being a proper farmer, ever. But he likes the idea of owning a farm and being a steward of the land (of sorts - he'll like the subsidies he's getting but he won't ever get into the intensive labour, low chemical use, multi-culture, soil-friendly organic but incredibly intensively productive usage).

But we are not watching it because we want someone to do proper farming. If it was a proper farming show it would be boring as hell and nobody would watch it.
And Yes he probably is making more money from this TV program than the farming.

Yes If I had his money I would probably attempt loads of things and hire people who know what they are doing to actually do the job and I learn from them.

We are watching it for entertainment value. I quite like watching him chatting to that dry stone wall guy. You can barely know what he is saying. He probably picked him especially just so he could look confused.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

Actually I thought it was mildly interesting given the result, he was completely devoid of knowledge in two of the worst periods in decades and still managed to avoid a loss.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fuck my life. Bosch S7 is now available.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Syndication means 7 seasons is optimal for $$$.
Renaming the show makes them more money.

Bosch goes to work for chandler, and maddie is a rookie ( guessing on that part ).
It's basically just a continuation rather than a spinoff.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

Not sure what to think about this.

I argued with somebody I know about this when S1 finished. I said S2 would come out because of artistic license. Am sure they can figure out a story line.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Sweet Tooth - Netflix.

Don't let the shit video image and description fool you, it's really good.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sweet Tooth - Netflix.

Don't let the shit video image and description fool you, it's really good.
Watched the first couple at the o/h's insistence and I didn't love it but I do think I'll persevere.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Been watching the first season of Mare of Easttown
So far its been OK.
Not exactly edge-of-the-seat addictive viewing...but Kate Winslet's acting is surprisingly good

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Been watching the first season of Mare of Easttown
So far its been OK.
Not exactly edge-of-the-seat addictive viewing...but Kate Winslet's acting is surprisingly good
I really liked the serious.... I can not really say enjoy as the subject matter was a little harsh like all of those series like the killing, broadchurch etc

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Very entertaining. May have to re-watch it too !
RIP Andy Whitfield

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom