TV New Season!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Gina Carano fired by Disney so no Cara in Rangers of the Republic or Mando s3. Apparently comparing being a republican to being Jewish during the Holocaust was final straw for the house of mouse
Her leaving wouldn't stop a Mando S3 if they do one. They could easily write that character out by saying she was killed by another character off screen.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i quite liked the fact it wasnt the usual waif-fu type in the action scenes. Shame that shes a loon in real life :D

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Didn't think there was going to be a Mando S3?

Whilst she had a bit of charisma I thought casting her as sheriff was totally unrealistic anyway. All I could keep on thinking was "how the fuck is she supposed to run after criminals" ;)

Yeah its planned for 2022, after The Book of Boba Fett.

She was always going to get written out, they even did the setup for it in Season 2.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Shame that shes a loon in real life :D

I think you may be understating that. Read an article of some of her posting history and she seems to be an anti-vaxxer, QAnon believer, Covid is fake, mask avoider, along with all the rest. Seems like she would give @Job a run for his money.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think you may be understating that. Read an article of some of her posting history and she seems to be an anti-vaxxer, QAnon believer, Covid is fake, mask avoider, along with all the rest. Seems like she would give @Job a run for his money.
Has anyone seen them both in a room at the same time 👀

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
lol.

Star pillar is included in the price of Disney+

Also, Disney is increasing the price of DIsney+

:D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I paid for the annual subscription at launch so guess I won't need to worry about it until September 🙂

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

Honestly don't see the point of a series, the games told the story exceptionally well, the best story driven games I have played. Good casting though.

From the guy that made Chernobyl too, I haven't played the games and I don't know a great deal about the story apart from its setting.

So yeah, I can imagine if they just use the story from the game it'll be disappointing for people that have played the game, but I suppose the same thing applies to books!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Currently binge watching The Outsider. So good.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Judging by the first episode, Clarice is disappointingly going to be a pretty generic procedural.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
This weeks Wandavision was so good I had to change my underwear afterwards.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
This one has potential

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
This weeks Wandavision was so good I had to change my underwear afterwards.
It was much improved.

Frankly, I'd definitely shoot the bitch. Can't have mental supers going around ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom