TV New Season!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
You need to prove the technology is worth it before you start massive changes to the world's infrastructure tbh.

I do see electric cars as the future, but I also understand that it takes a long time for governments to respond to changes like this which will massively change a country.

I mean, what other choice do we actually have? We literally are going to run out of oil at some point soon.

H

You need to prove the technology is worth it before you start massive changes to the world's infrastructure tbh

Agreed, nobody has proven charging your car, plugged into the mains over night, along with 38 million other vehicles is better than petrol.

Electric fuel cell vehicles are a bust, dead tech. Get used to it.

Hydrogen fuel cells, however...promising, given the time.

Last edited:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Can we please get back onto TV shizzles instead of this?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
This is very very promising. I've watched the first 2 episodes, and all I can say is "shit's tight, yo".

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
They do alright in Norway though

They "do alright" because of a historically hugely favourable tax regime that until quite recently meant a Model S cost less than a Golf GTI, but the problems with cold weather (like battery performance dropping by 40% in freezing temperatures) have been regularly reported for years.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
So, what you're saying is charging is the only problem (apart from the freezing thang).

Seems pretty fundamental to me, the no fuel thing.

Coupled with a fuel tank that gets 40% smaller when it's cold that's pretty catastrophic.

Anyway. The Boys season 2 is shaping up much better than S1 IMO.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
This is very very promising. I've watched the first 2 episodes, and all I can say is "shit's tight, yo".

I have just finished Ep5. Got 6 and 7 to watch.

Quite enjoying it as well.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
^

Downloading all 7 episodes now. Will feed back on.. Wednesday.

On the last episode of Away, it's interesting.
We binge watched Ratched, grim but really good (Ending was meh)
On the latest with The Boys
Chef's Table BBQ makes me hungry.
Watched Criminal United Kingdom, it's good.

EDIT: This is post 11,999 - I will do something special for 12,000.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Awkwafina is Nora from queens. Really funny.

Overdriven

Just finished Away - I'd be happy if they left it there honestly.
Waiting on E8 of Raised By Wolves - It IS a show worth watching. VERY curious as to where it's going.

Any other recommendations?

old.Osy

Heads-up:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Have you not seen the original UK version of Utopia?

It's 100x better.

It's different enough to the original to be worth watching (I don't actually remember much of the original)

Overdriven

Never seen the original, didn't even know it was one - I'll take a look

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Rowan Atkinson is Hitler in the next season of Peaky Blinders.

That's going to be interesting.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I am not sure it will be as awesome as Taika Waititis take on the role...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
So Raised By Wolves' finale was all a bit weird and stupid, and very "Ridley Scott"...what is it with his obsession with white stuff leaking out of androids?

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm not sure about the new season of Fargo, I think it's going to take another episode or 2 to grab me. I'm also not sure about Chris Rock as a dramatic actor.

I'd become used to all these streaming services releasing whole seasons at once, I don't want to go back to an episode per week.

old.Osy

So Raised By Wolves' finale was all a bit weird and stupid, and very "Ridley Scott"...what is it with his obsession with white stuff leaking out of androids?

Quite aberrant, yes.

Overdriven

Upload: Enjoyed that - Obviously season 2 is coming. - 99% sure Amazon is foreshadowing.
Raised By Wolves: What? What even? Season 2 is going to be... What? Pretty sure they've linked it to Prometheus (Based on 1 specific scene) but can't be sure. I'm going to assume it's either linked to that or to Blade Runner in some way.
South Park (S24E0) - Pandemic Special.. It's most certainly South Park, funny and quite on point.

To watch:

Utopia (UK Edition)
Supernatural (Last 3 episodes of the last season which we've been avoiding since it aired as we didn't want to be disappointed)
True Blood - Going to re-watch it from the start.

Any other suggestions?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I enjoyed New Brave World on Sky.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Upload: Enjoyed that - Obviously season 2 is coming. - 99% sure Amazon is foreshadowing.
Raised By Wolves: What? What even? Season 2 is going to be... What? Pretty sure they've linked it to Prometheus (Based on 1 specific scene) but can't be sure. I'm going to assume it's either linked to that or to Blade Runner in some way.
South Park (S24E0) - Pandemic Special.. It's most certainly South Park, funny and quite on point.

To watch:

Utopia (UK Edition)
Supernatural (Last 3 episodes of the last season which we've been avoiding since it aired as we didn't want to be disappointed)
True Blood - Going to re-watch it from the start.

Any other suggestions?

Utopia is on netflix or amazon I forget which one. :)

So The 100 just finished. I've been watching it since the start, I've never really highly rated it but it's still quite highly rated on imdb. I guess it depends if you're really into sci-fi/post apocalypse stuff.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Spitting Image

The first Boris Johnson / Dominic Cummings sketch was the finniest thing I have seen all year.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Spitting Image

The first Boris Johnson / Dominic Cummings sketch was the finniest thing I have seen all year.

I must admit I'd half-expected it to be awful, but actually laughed at alot of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom