TV New Season!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Binge watching 'The fall' pretty good.

Never realised Gillian Anderson has a natural English accent, thought it was put on. Now I am learning all about Bidialectalism.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Binge watching 'The fall' pretty good.

Never realised Gillian Anderson has a natural English accent, thought it was put on. Now I am learning all about Bidialectalism.
I enjoyed that to be fair.

Currently getting into Justified.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Justified is great. It definitely has its weaker seasons but the 2nd one was brilliant, it might be one of my favourite isolated seasons of any show.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Justified is great. It definitely has its weaker seasons but the 2nd one was brilliant, it might be one of my favourite isolated seasons of any show.
Nice :) I am 2 or 3 episodes into Season 2.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
There aren't any bad seasons (5 drags a bit) but 2 really stood out to me. It has Margo Martindale in it, which helps.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There aren't any bad seasons (5 drags a bit) but 2 really stood out to me. It has Margo Martindale in it, which helps.
Yeh loved her in The Americans.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Oh boy, I had a real, heartily laugh with the ending of season 5 for Lucifer.

There's a fight between the archangels, god intervenes... and he's Dennis Haysbert

Brilliant.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Oh boy, I had a real, heartily laugh with the ending of season 5 for Lucifer.

There's a fight between the archangels, god intervenes... and he's Dennis Haysbert

Brilliant.
Anywhere to get season 1-3 on the interweb. Netflix only has 4 and 5 or do it have to sail the high seas?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well, you wanted out of the EU... my netflix has them all.
Wasnt complaining. I have prime as well. Didnt know or really care why they are in different places. Just if i could get them with what i had or if i needed to download the interweb

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Wasnt complaining. I have prime as well. Didnt know or really care why they are in different places. Just if i could get them with what i had or if i needed to download the interweb

Can't let a good jab on brexit pass me :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Frayed from Sky 1. Very funny and entertaining.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Cobra Kai on Netflix, It's Danny Larusso and the blonde guy from Karate kid set today.

It's not completely terrible but quite good following on the story etc.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Cobra Kai on Netflix, It's Danny Larusso and the blonde guy from Karate kid set today.

It's not completely terrible but quite good following on the story etc.
I think the first season is pretty great - we watch Karate Kid beforehand. Cheesy but quite funny.

Second season, not so much. The reason to watch it is blonde guy and larruso - and it follows their kids too much (and zero shits are given about them tbpfh).

Was a Youtube thing originally.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think the first season is pretty great - we watch Karate Kid beforehand. Cheesy but quite funny.

Second season, not so much. The reason to watch it is blonde guy and larruso - and it follows their kids too much (and zero shits are given about them tbpfh).

Was a Youtube thing originally.
It was the only reasonably successful YouTube original. Both seasons are fine and I like the new generation better because Daniel is one dimensional.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
First 3 episodes of Raised by Wolves dropped today :)

🐺

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What do you think of Travis Flimmel though?

I thought he really got into his role in Vikings pretty well, but then I watched Danger Close (2019) - IMDb

I thought he was pretty much playing Ragnar in a Vietnam film.
Not sure to be honest, once I finish for the day will watch the 3 episodes. I liked him in Vikings and think a bit of Ragnar also appeared in Warcraft.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Finished The Fall on Monday thanks to seeing it on here - Really good show. Could have done the whole thing in less seasons though. We were watching S1 and I said "We must be near the end of the season by now?" - Didn't realise we were half way through S2.

Going to be starting on SoA as the wife hasn't seen it. Should keep us occupied for a while.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Finished The Fall on Monday thanks to seeing it on here - Really good show. Could have done the whole thing in less seasons though. We were watching S1 and I said "We must be near the end of the season by now?" - Didn't realise we were half way through S2.

Going to be starting on SoA as the wife hasn't seen it. Should keep us occupied for a while.
I've restarted SoA along with The Shield. Both classic TV shows. Also don't forget The Wire.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
All finished. Loved the entire series to be honest.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Not sure to be honest, once I finish for the day will watch the 3 episodes. I liked him in Vikings and think a bit of Ragnar also appeared in Warcraft.

Yarr'ing it now, and I'll report back!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah, you can defo see Ragnar in it.

What's with his accent too? It's bouncing around the world!
Um quoted wrong post? I was talking about Justified :) Don't recall seeing Ragnor in that TV Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom