TV New Season!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Saw an ad for this Marvel Luke Cage series.. Black Superman, or what am I missing?

gmloki

Part of the furniture
1st episode of Exorcist was pretty decent and looking forward to the rest.

Luke Cage was a bit meh in my opinion but I'm sure it's decent

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Not sure, don't watch French stuff if I can help it.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Siege of Jadotville on Netflix. Not a series, a one off movie. Basically Ireland's Rorke's Drift; it's actually a true story that if you're British has a rather surprising outcome.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah I watched that, was really good I thought.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Siege of Jadotville on Netflix. Not a series, a one off movie. Basically Ireland's Rorke's Drift; it's actually a true story that if you're British has a rather surprising outcome.

I saw this last weekend and thought it was really good.

DaGaffer

Just binge watched Band of Brothers (again). Can't believe it came out 15 years ago. Still the finest 10 hours of tv ever imho.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I'm working my way through The World at War (again). Probably the finest documentary series about anything ever.

DaGaffer

Not as good as The Wire.

Nah, I loved The Wire (which also has the distinction of being a show about Americans played by loads of Brits), but it was only truly great for the first two seasons, and it went right off the boil by the end.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The school-centric season was great but seasons 3 and 5 were poor in comparison with the others.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Just binge watched Band of Brothers (again). Can't believe it came out 15 years ago. Still the finest 10 hours of tv ever imho.

I drunkenly bought the 'box set' on Amazon Instant Video about 6 months ago. It was easy to appreciate 15 years ago. It's even easier to be blown away today when you realise how brilliant it still is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom