TV New Season!

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Ep.9 was wonderful

Just when you think the show couldn't get any better, it did.

So it was getting a pretty obvious as the episodes progressed that Mr Robot was all in his head so I wasn't expecting that much of a reveal. Though I wasn't expecting his Sister! Awkward. :whistle:

However that was some brilliant acting by everyone involved and the bit when he turns to the viewer and says "You knew all along didn't you?" was just inspired.

Nice touch with the piano version of the Pixies track at the end, nice wink to Fight Club there.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Was going to watch it with the wife but fuck her, she made me a crap cup of tea earlier.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That's part of the point though, its supposed to be more about the build up rather than the aftermath.

They said that people expecting more of the normal walking dead would probably end up disappointed, though I guess at some point (if it end up with several seasons) it will have to turn into another normal walking dead. As far as I remember it was quite quick to go to shit after the first infections.

I also like the slower episodes in the walking dead as a nice break from action for character development.

mooSe_

FH is my second home
I found the first episode a bit frustrating but it definitely has potential to be good.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
That's part of the point though, its supposed to be more about the build up rather than the aftermath.

They said that people expecting more of the normal walking dead would probably end up disappointed, though I guess at some point (if it end up with several seasons) it will have to turn into another normal walking dead. As far as I remember it was quite quick to go to shit after the first infections.

I also like the slower episodes in the walking dead as a nice break from action for character development.

They should do it properly though.

Get characters for you to fall in love with.

And then kill them off.

Game of Thrones.

Whenever characters died in TWD, I wasn't too phased (Apart from the hospital death ofc.)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I watched fear the walking dead a second time tonight with the ball and chain.

Still really liked it. I like the way there is no panic but a fair amount of confusion and slow crawl, how I would imagine a zombie apocalypse to start.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Dark Matter is better than Killjoys.

Both have just been renewed for second seasons. Good news for a change as both had pretty good cliff-hanger first season finales and I need to see more!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Why did no one tell me that Suits had a summer season?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yeah I think they just didn't have enough episodes remaining to do something interesting with the plot and they got renewed so eh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom