TV New Season!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
So, two episodes in and Hawaii five-0 is really good. Everyone let down by Nikita should definitely give it a try. Strong characters and good action.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Dexter S05E02:
Glad the kids are gone, let's hope they don't pop up too often. Well, Astor anyway... she was surely heading for a number of different bin liners.

S5 = a slow starter.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Anyone been watching Caprica?

If so then season 1 has resumed!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Assumed they had binned that.

What channel is it on in the UK?

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'm a bit slow as usual, however I've just finished season 5 of lost. Will it all turn into shit in the last season?

PS. Mmhmm, I wish I knew where I could stream such things.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
its a so-so end i was personaly was hoping for mindfuck of an ending.

tho peeps are tending to discuss the symbology in the final ep on a few forums recently no idea why

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Brilliant South Park last night; Day of The Dead-meets-Teenwolf-meets-Jersey Shore-meets-The War On Terror. They're going to get sooo much shit for that last bit.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Must admit I lost interest in South Park a few seasons ago... is it something I should go back to? Is it consistently good or does it just have the odd excellent episode?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Last season was consistently brilliant, this one has been so far.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So, two episodes in and Hawaii five-0 is really good. Everyone let down by Nikita should definitely give it a try. Strong characters and good action.

I love the new Hawaii Five-0. Good acting, characters and it has some humour :)

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Brilliant South Park last night; Day of The Dead-meets-Teenwolf-meets-Jersey Shore-meets-The War On Terror. They're going to get sooo much shit for that last bit.

I got as far as the break and switched off. I really didnt find that episode funny at all

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Greys S 7 started a few weeks ago. Cant wait until I can see S6 supernatural...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Supernatural is simply a brilliant TV series, one which will be sorely missed when it finishes for good :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Supernatural is simply a brilliant TV series, one which will be sorely missed when it finishes for good :(

Should be another two seasons after this though.

If i remember correctly, the creator(or some such) said that first 5 were "story number 1" and now they're starting "story number 2", so should expect a nice ride out of it.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
been catching up on that, originally watched uptil end of s3. just finished s4 i hope they keep going on a bit longer tho

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ooh, that's one that's been on my wait list(heard about it alongside of panzer 88 :D). Hope they show it on tv soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom