TV New Season!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm a couple years late, but just binged the first seven eps of Homeland as it was on Netflix just waiting for me. So far I can't stop watching, but will that change in the later seasons?

ileks

Part of the furniture
I'm a couple years late, but just binged the first seven eps of Homeland as it was on Netflix just waiting for me. So far I can't stop watching, but will that change in the later seasons?

The first few episodes of season 3 are rubbish but the rest of the season makes up for it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ugh that Dana bullshit. To be fair though it really did pull itself together in the 2nd half of season 3.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
That Helix is getting a bit tedious, really promising at first but nothing seems to be happening. There are some great concepts these days but some terrible writing. Same with Under the Dome.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just watched last nights S.H.E.I.L.D and it was the best one so far

SheepCow

Bringer of Code
Anyone watching Brooklyn nine nine, I think it's on ep 4 here on E4 but I'm up to ep 16 (I think)

It looked so cheesey I've given it a miss so far, might go back if more people say it's worth bothering.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Bah, not what I wanted to hear, I still haven't got around to watching it yet.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The Rebels - Pilot was quite good, sports comedy about a PFL gridiron team
Got to say I was bit underwhelmed by the first episode.

Agree, it was all over the place as far as the story goes, a bit too chaotic. Will keep watching in the hope it gets better. Decent idea for a show though.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Anyone watching Black Sails? It's been pretty good so far. Not amazing but worth a go!

Wait until you see Blackbeard though. Truly terrifying.

CorNokZ

Got a Valentines date with the gf. Steaks and House of Cards. As much as we can possibly binge in one sitting

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Got a Valentines date with the gf. Steaks and House of Cards. As much as we can possibly binge in one sitting

4 episodes of S5 (Californication) I need to finish before I commit all my time to HoC, it can't be watched with other things in the background (To the point where I've missed 4 weeks of TV..)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Watched first episode of Babylon. Quite enjoyed it. OK so its no way near as clever or funny as The Thick of It, but it passes the time. You need to ignore the fact its been billed as a comedy / drama a d just watch it for what it is. I'll be watching the second one.

CorNokZ

Binged House of Cards this weekend. On last ep of second season. Great!

leggy

Probably Scottish
If it hasn't been mentioned: Brooklyn Nine-Nine. I hate sitcoms generally but this is good (although not quite as good as new girl).

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
So happy, Vikings Season 2 aired last night :)

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Anyone watching Black Sails?

I'm slowly warming to it but it's too much politics and not enough high-sea action so. However the title sequence deserves an award, it's fantastic.

New season of The Americans has started, two episodes in and it's already awesome.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I'm slowly warming to it but it's too much politics and not enough high-sea action so. However the title sequence deserves an award, it's fantastic.

New season of The Americans has started, two episodes in and it's already awesome.

I'm going to get my pirate fix later in the year with Crossbones. John Malkovich as Edward Teach and created by the guy who did Luther.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom