TV New Season!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Up to ep 3 of hostages and quite enjoying all the conspiracy stuff. Even with the huge plot holes.
Yeah maybe I was a bit hard on it last night. At its core is a great idea for a show, it's just that there's so much stupidity involved it makes it hard to watch sometimes (
I know Ellen didn't know that the hole was for the nurse but there was no way that Carlisle was EVER going to shoot her, I don't know why she was getting so worked up. He even explained to her how essential she was to their scheme
). We'll see how it goes.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
<- Old enough to remember watching the original series on Thames Television :)

Me too; can't remember much about it except they called teleporting "jaunting", they wore some kind of belt thing, and there was a lot of seventies big hair, and possibly chunky sweaters.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
DaGaffer said:
Me too; can't remember much about it except they called teleporting "jaunting", they wore some kind of belt thing, and there was a lot of seventies big hair, and possibly chunky sweaters.

Exactly what you are wearing now!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Exactly what you are wearing now!

I Kept my 8 button high waister flares just waiting for the day they come back in. It will happen. :)

On the TP subject they did have belts in the first series but think they changed to bracelets in the revamp - late 70's. Just watched ep 2 of the US one and really liked it. His uncle is most definetely a right evul bastard!

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
Enjoyed the newest episode of Misfits. Shame its the last season.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Still enjoying the cheesey hokum that is Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, 5 eps in now and still fun. Slowly revealing the chain that leads to the Big Bad, enjoying the various references here and there too :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The Blacklist still has a weak cast (apart from Spader ofc) but this week's ep was great. Looking forward to part 2 next week!

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Blacklist is bad, but nothing else airs that day or I'd have dropped it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Forgot to mention that the oh so lovely lesbianism/general cleavage wibed show Lost Girl continued last week or so.

Also it has monsters and stuff.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
old.Tohtori said:
Forgot to mention that the oh so lovely lesbianism/general cleavage wibed show Lost Girl continued last week or so.

Also it has monsters and stuff.

I love this show drooling over Kristen Holden-Reid and Anna Silk is such a delightful pastime... Plus there are monsters ... Although Vex (Paul Amos) is not as aesthetically pleasing as the two aforementioned there is something deliciously wicked about him ;)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I love this show drooling over Kristen Holden-Reid and Anna Silk is such a delightful pastime... Plus there are monsters ... Although Vex (Paul Amos) is not as aesthetically pleasing as the two aforementioned there is something deliciously wicked about him ;)
Kenzi > Bo

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Not new but criminal minds S8 now out on DVD, 3 episodes in and I am disturbed.... Looks like it won't disappoint >;]

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Starting to wonder if I am either going mad or have been living in a cave for a couple of months. New series of Sons of Anarchy? (Season 6)

mooSe_

FH is my second home
woah I didn't notice there was a season 6 either, they must've sneaked that one out

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sneaked it out, making as much noise as possible, you mean?

New season, as in the final episode aired last night, you mean?

I haven't watched the finale yet but the season started off a bit meh and then, once
Toric left us
. it picked up somewhat. Some very brutal stuff later on.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
HIMYM.. Just fucking end it already! You should have done it three or four seasons ago! This last season is just taking the fucking piss really. Every episode is leading no where and we've already seen the mother. Get it done! Talk about squeezing the lemon of every last drop

Modern Family is my favourite show on atm. Still very good

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
HIMYM.. Just fucking end it already! You should have done it three or four seasons ago! This last season is just taking the fucking piss really. Every episode is leading no where and we've already seen the mother. Get it done! Talk about squeezing the lemon of every last drop

Modern Family is my favourite show on atm. Still very good
I gave up on HIMYM years ago, load of strung-out rubbish.

Phil Dunphy and Cam make Modern Family what it is, they're both brilliant. You should give Trophy Wife a go. It's been dubbed "the Modern-er Family", it's very good. It has a much smaller cast than MF (husband with wife, 2 ex-wives and 3 kids plus current wife's friend and that's about it) but they're all funny (even the kids! *glance at Lily* - although to be fair she has been a lot better in this season of MF).
BERTWHEELS!!1

soze

I am a FH squatter
Great News everyone. I know you are all worried that HIMYM is ending but don't worry your favourite characters will be back! Next year we will see HIMYF! Man that is one pilot I really hope bombs.

In other news I have a new guilty pleasure show. Reign. Whenever Adelaide Kane talks I get happy.

Set in 1557 France, the series follows the life of Mary Stuart, Queen of Scots at French court while she awaits her marriage to Francis, France's future king, whom she has been engaged to since they were children. At court, Mary has to contend with the changing politics and power plays, as well as her burgeoning feelings for Francis.

Francis' mother, Queen Catherine de' Medici, is secretly trying to prevent the marriage due to a prediction from seer Nostradamus, that the marriage will lead to Francis' death. The series also follows the affairs of Mary's Scottish handmaidens Lola, Kenna, Greer and Aylee, who are searching for husbands of their own at court.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
New season of Archer started last night. In tribute, Danger Zone bitches!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
New season of Archer started last night. In tribute, Danger Zone bitches!

Is that any good, netflix keeps insisting that I give it a try

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom