TV New Season!

soze

I am a FH squatter
Castle was brilliant last night with more than one tounge in cheek Firefly reference. And his daughter in CosPlay.

tumblr_md2z5euik81qbvj0oo3_r1_250.gif

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Castle s5 ep 6.

Really. Awesome. Cracked me up. If you don't get the vibe, you won't enjoy this. If you dig sci fi and don't mind being on the receiving end of the humour, this is brilliant.

:D

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I'm loving the new seasons of Castle (scifi episode made me giggle), true blood (the return of the most awesome villain) and the mentalist at the moment. Although (dirty secret time) this season of Downton is really very very good. The cricket match episode had me chuckling for hours...

sayward

Resident Freddy
Trying to catch up with True Blood and other half can't remember the last series.Dear god surely we don't have to watch it again!

Yoni

sayward said:
Trying to catch up with True Blood and other half can't remember the last series.Dear god surely we don't have to watch it again!

Finished watching S5 true blood .... So so good I just love the humour

Yoni

Just started watching person of interest Se1. I like it, much more than I thought I would.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yoni said:
Just started watching person of interest Se1. I like it, much more than I thought I would.

It's awesome and gets much much much better as it goes along.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Chevy Chase leaves US sitcom Community

Looks like the problems between him and Harmon reared up again. :(
It was on the cards he hated the charachter and accidentally dropped the N Bomb on set. He was being asked to do some of his charachters trademark old person racism and said "What is next will I be calling people N....." and it seems to of upset him alot more than his black co stars.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Soooo, out of the new shows I was keeping up with; Last Resort, Animal Practice and The Mob Doctor have all been cancelled already.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Soooo, out of the new shows I was keeping up with; Last Resort, Animal Practice and The Mob Doctor have all been cancelled already.

As for all those new show previews, they are almost all those "high concept" idea shows US networks like to pick-up but end up cancelling early or after 1 season once they run out of story ideas after the pilot episode.

I'm good at this! ;)

Seriously though I think the only ones to survive so far are Revolution, which has had a full season pickup but is now losing viewers fast, and The Neighbours - unremarkable but stable ratings. I can't think of any show this seasons that's really been a break out success.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Nothing has grabbed me this year at all. Elementary, Chicago Fire and Vegas are the only ones I'm keeping up with and they're only *ok*. They've all been extended to full seasons (24, 22 and 22 eps respectively, although I think Vegas was then dropped back down to 21).

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home

The simple thing to do is wait until it goes to 3rd season announcement before taking up new US shows, just pointless otherwise.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Last resort/mob doctor were both shit though, initial strong episode from last resort into problem of the week and mob doctor blackmail of the week crap, just very formulaic no real interesting stuff. I wouldnt call them "high concept" shows.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I like that Go On I think that is a good show funny and easy to watch.

Yoni

I am loving Perception...... Bet it gets cancelled ;/

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Been sick for the last couple of days, and I have chewed through Breaking Bad's first two seasons, for a third time. It just amazes me every time. I'm sure that I have said it before, but the level of production is unseen in any other show, I have ever seen. I keep noticing new bits and pieces each time I watch it.

Thank you Netflix <3

soze

I am a FH squatter
Just had two weeks off and caught up with a few shows. One of which was Revenge. That show has gone from a great bit of guilty pleasure viewing to a great big pile of wtf! Far too complicated now and in making it so complicated they have got rid of the Emily's list thing that made it so much fun. This new greater conspiracy reminds me of Burn Notice which is another show i had to fuck of because they keep changing who i am meant to hate.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Ripper Street was pretty good last night. Lots of backstory being set up as well.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just caught up with True Blood season 5, they made it good again! Bring on season 6, although they seem to have stolen a lot from Blade :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Re-watched all of Spartacus in preparation. Not long now!

Walking dead to watch again now.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
The new season of Justified starts in 4 hours.....Can't fooking wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom