TV New Season!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I get the feeling Revenge is going to start getting even more awesome after ep 14.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I've been digging revenge, plus the lead actress is smokin! :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Dave has been showing the first 4 episodes of something called Suits tonight, quite enjoyed it.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Suits is fucking epic awesome. I really rate it.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
With all the current shows being quite shit I've decided to start over with The League. Even my gf thinks it is funny

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Walking dead is on again tonight, as is the new kevin smith reality show filmed around his own comic shop.

Also hurray, more league converts! Season 1 is alright, but season 2+3 are amazing.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
Although not new in itself, just caught the 1st Episode of Friday Night Lights on Sky Atlantic, very very impressed with this

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Just caught the new eps of HIMYM, Two and a half men, The Simpsons and House last night

Personally I think HIMYM only has a season left before they have to kill it. The latest episode again turned everything upside down with everyone knowing that in the end it will probably just end up with the five of them sitting at the bar again and everything is back to normal.

Two and a half men on the other hand is picking up in value though, imo. The season started off slow but the last couple of episodes have been quite funny. You'd think that the loss of Charlie would be the death of the series but it seems like just what it needed.

The Simpsons intro cracked me up. Saw a bit of the old Simpsons in the episode but still trying to be family dad too much.

House was, as usual, good if you ask me. It wasn't about House but about Chase and how he is coping with recent events. I think it is a shame the show is getting cancelled

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Anyone watched any of the US version of Shameless? Half decent or utter pants?

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Although not new in itself, just caught the 1st Episode of Friday Night Lights on Sky Atlantic, very very impressed with this
Believe it or not FNL is the ebst show I've seen since The Wire.

I blew through the first 4 seasons in probably a month....now I'm making myself take a break before starting the last season so I can savor it!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Hmm...might download the first couple of 'sodes then.

soze

I am a FH squatter
It is worth watching, at first it feels like they are just taking scripts from teh UK one but Season 2 so far has been better than the UK one for me.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Meh, I've given up on Ringer. If it had gone 12 eps or something maybe it's just too protracted and too much crap to keep watching.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wanted to give it a go, couldn't get into it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Touch looks pretty decent from the words I have read about it and a trailer I saw earlier on t'telly.
An uplifting drama created by Tim Kring, the man who brought you Heroes, starring Kiefer Sutherland as a widower and single father who had no idea how to communicate with his 11-year-old son... because he's a child terrorist! Just kidding. Actually, the kid is a staggering genius with the ability to see things and patterns that no one else quite can. Danny Glover also stars.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
House S08E14. Not a great ep but it had Wallace from The Wire in! (he was in Parenthood for quite a bit as well) Also a slightly random cameo from Billy Connolly and possibly my favourite Wilson line yet:
House: You know what that means?
Wilson: Your mum's a slut?
:clap:

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
I dont get all the critics to the new Walking Dead episodes...

Personally, I find the endings of the last 2, quite epic, specially enjoyed 02x10's last scene

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Anyone started to watch Touch? Fucking brilliant first episode. Believe it starts properly on March 19th.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I'm about halfway through the first season of Justified right now and so far it has been very enjoyable. I'm not usually a fan of procedural elements in a show at all and prefer a more serialized plot. However when characters and setting are this engaging I'll keep coming back if for nothing more than I enjoy "being there".

Having said that when the show does move the plot forward it goes from a really good show to a bloody great one.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I'm about halfway through the first season of Justified right now and so far it has been very enjoyable. I'm not usually a fan of procedural elements in a show at all and prefer a more serialized plot. However when characters and setting are this engaging I'll keep coming back if for nothing more than I enjoy "being there".

Having said that when the show does move the plot forward it goes from a really good show to a bloody great one.
You are in for a treat S2 is great TV the acting is brilliant in that show. S3 has not been bad so far either.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I actually watched the pilot of Touch last night, it looks like it could be really interesting. I couldn't shake the "Jack Bauer" vibe when he stormed into that train station though. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom