TV New Season!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My work proxy is US based, but blocks me from loading the page :(

Never fear though mate, I would guess it will be widely available in about 6 hours. Although I am going to wait for a HD version.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
If you are in the US you can. Otherwise no.

There's this new invention called the internet, I hear you can download stuff from it even if you don't live in 'merika.

Spartacus.Vengeance.S03E01.720p.WEBRip.x264-XS.mkv

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
or popular sounds like what you hear on the gramophone

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I heard tell of one of them there fancy grammyphones. Won't replace singing round t' piana, you mark my words.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Now House is a series that needs to be canceled it is past it's best now.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Season 8 is supposed to be Hugh Laurie's last season and I don't really see how they can carry it on without him. Maybe some horrific spin off called Wilson or Thirteen or something. Can't lie and say I wouldn't watch the latter though. :\

megadave

I am a FH squatter
How many shows are actually good after 7 seasons though? I can only think of Frasier ;)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Friends. I haven't watched it since it ended but I remember it being good right up until at least the last season. Maybe my standards were lower back then though. :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
X files was still good in it's 7th season. In fact I felt like it got better towards the latter seasons.

Friends however was pure awful.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The Simpsons' 7th season is probably my favourite..

soze

I am a FH squatter
caLLous said:
Season 8 is supposed to be Hugh Laurie's last season and I don't really see how they can carry it on without him. Maybe some horrific spin off called Wilson or Thirteen or something. Can't lie and say I wouldn't watch the latter though. :\

Also Wilsons last series seemingly he was close to not coming back this year.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I think BBT has run its course TBH. Season 5 sucks more cock than George Michael in a Brighton swiss cheese glory hole

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
TBBT was a whole lot better before Bernadette and Amy became regulars - they don't add anything to the show at all. Penny was doing just fine as the only wimmin.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
See I disagree with most of you, you clearly all have humour aids.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
I've enjoyed first 4 series of Big Bang Theory. Series 5 has been pretty bad but the last couple of episodes (10 + 11 I think) I enjoyed.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
OOh no - that last BBT - 5 minutes of "wood" jokes? Even a wounded dog knows where to find its corner to die. Season 5 has been poo.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Thats not really the joke. Its trying to figure out if Sheldon is doing it deliberately or not. Got to admit I couldn't really decide :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Sheldon saves the show without a shadow of a doubt. Just for "knock knock knock <insert name here>" and his laugh and his reaction to the Leonard Nimoy napkin. :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yes. The Nimoy Napkin Reaction was one of the finest moments of the show so far. All thats missing is a personal appearance from the man himself.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
I'd be surprised if it happens. He said his appearance in Fringe was his last ever TV gig and even that was only early on in the show. That's the reason for the later cartoon episode and Olivia as Spock episodes as he wouldn't turn up apart from some voice work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom