New scroll drop rate

Ocalinn

Fledgling Freddie
Dandare said:
I welcome this move with scrolls being easier to get.
I guess it's a nice feeling when it does drop atm,but can't see a challenge in having a mini/bb or servant necro/bb and the need to run two accounts to even have a chance of getting the nice scrolls.
So what if more peole enjoy the game and get more access to the arti's,so what if econemy gets shafted.........it's a joke anyway.
Of course rare drops will become more expensive,as arti's more accessible.
But you gotta remember why so many people left when Toa was released and tried other games.

they changed the drop rate on lots of drops too so i dont think rare drops will become more expensive than they are now

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Ocalinn said:
they changed the drop rate on lots of drops too so i dont think rare drops will become more expensive than they are now
Even better then :)

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Pera said:
Dude it is the entire reason why I am saying that this patch is infact much needed. Now if you have another char that needs to be ToAed, you DON'T have to farm 10 BoZ 3/3 s to sell and get the artis/scrolls you want, You DON'T have to pay ridiculous prices for the artis/scrolls you want, you DON'T have to waste so much time with ToA.

You get 50, you get your artis and MLS much easier, then you go off to RvR. No one should be against this patch IMO.

I agree with some stuff you posted here but not everything. I think the actual arties will be much more expensive and more camped and you will have to camp them along with 10 more ppl. Everybody will be camping arties gov/scalars/cs etc etc. Now, this is what I THINK!

And yes, love the idea with more ppl beeing able to rvr, but dont you think ppl will rvr anyway with rogs and unfinished templates?

Dorimor1

Banned
The drop rates are good, would just like to know when these changes come out xD However I do think that they are making ToA a tad too easy, the best artis and the most important scrolls should still take time to get.

But where will all the powergamers get their money from now?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Jjuraa said:
yes it was, idiots whining about things they cant comprehend always cracks me up.

s'why i find you so entertaining chim ;)

Evul JJ :(

Grund

Fledgling Freddie
Razemouze said:
I agree with some stuff you posted here but not everything. I think the actual arties will be much more expensive and more camped and you will have to camp them along with 10 more ppl. Everybody will be camping arties gov/scalars/cs etc etc. Now, this is what I THINK!

And yes, love the idea with more ppl beeing able to rvr, but dont you think ppl will rvr anyway with rogs and unfinished templates?
read patchnotes b4 posting bs pls... u dont get unactivated artie anymore so no need to buy them and what comes with it u wont see ppl camping arties.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
But where will all the powergamers get their money from now?
Don't worry, scrolls aren't really a powergamers primary source of income, nor artifacts. Artifacts provide income for new powergamers, and scrolls are for the not-so-hardcore powergamers. Rare drops, that's where the money's at. Zahur's Ring, Sililia's Necklace, Demon Blood Ring (Argh droprate!) if it can be farmed there'll be powergamers. ;)

Dorimor1

Banned
Deepflame said:
Don't worry, scrolls aren't really a powergamers primary source of income, nor artifacts. Artifacts provide income for new powergamers, and scrolls are for the not-so-hardcore powergamers. Rare drops, that's where the money's at. Zahur's Ring, Sililia's Necklace, Demon Blood Ring (Argh droprate!) if it can be farmed there'll be powergamers. ;)

Hehe I guess your right :) but I do know alot of people that make an absolute fortune on scrolls...

haoth

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
i want a challenge - i dont want easymode....if i did i would be playing counterstrike....

then why dont face real challenge in rvr insed of mobs that act the same every time, sorry zerging some hig lvl mobs and farming red cons aint no challenge only time consuming

Razemouze

Fledgling Freddie
Grund said:
read patchnotes b4 posting bs pls... u dont get unactivated artie anymore so no need to buy them and what comes with it u wont see ppl camping arties.

Oh my...
Read the post again please. Notice the "I THINK"-part? Must've missed it ;<

And thnx for answering my question.

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
haoth said:
then why dont face real challenge in rvr insed of mobs that act the same every time, sorry zerging some hig lvl mobs and farming red cons aint no challenge only time consuming

i dont zerg mobs - i try different tactics to do it with as few ppl as poss, i help ppl get ml's / arti's and whatever else they need - by trying to pit my wits against the mobs and the game mechanics.

Yes -RVR is the endgame - but the journey to the endgame shouldnt be a cinch - it should be a challenge that makes you actually learn to play your char... at the moment i see lots of pl'd characters that go out into rvr with little or no concept on what their char does or what the role in group rvr should be. With the new patch will be even more chars created that will be toa'd and know fec all about their char...

and yes ive been on more ml raids than ive had hot dinners - do i hate em? - nope - i still like the challenge of getting and actually achieving them.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
I'm one of the ones who still hasn't activated GOV because 3/3 apparently only drops once per galactic revolution (and I refuse to cater to the disgusting greed of avaricious little twats demanding 40P or more for one scroll...fuck off). I welcome this change, and a lot of other people will do, too.

lol

We farmed 3*LS3 the last 2 days dood.. on EU.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
This is the key word. I wanna RvR, not farming.

well yea Im abit tired of farming too you know, done it for 5 years now so I know how it is, trust me. I love 1.81b and look forward to it, I really really hope GOA put in all possible effort in bringing it to EU as fast as humanly possible since it is exactly what a shitload of people need and TOA is a huge reason why alot of people have left the game already.

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
well yea Im abit tired of farming too you know, done it for 5 years now so I know how it is, trust me. I love 1.81b and look forward to it, I really really hope GOA put in all possible effort in bringing it to EU as fast as humanly possible since it is exactly what a shitload of people need and TOA is a huge reason why alot of people have left the game already.

Yeah, classic + 1.81 could bring back many old players too

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Mind you, seems Mani is able to run 4-5 chars effeciently on his own, while still having that many character. That means he doesn't need to set groups up or the like. It's insta group for him.

I have access to a whole bunch of chars and can farm and whatever most things on my own, but this is super, not like anyone really wants to farm, hours and hours are just wasted on doing so, as it sounds this patch will be the best ever, now you might actually get more then 1 char RvR ready.

Uber imo, sure, is good to have lots of things for those who like PvE to do, but if so, make it optional, if you want to do it sure, but you shouldent have to.. sounds super new droprate and all on scrolls, hope they make ML's less time demanding in comming patches to "Might already be some changes to ML's, but havent checked all to much".

Catacombs was good, you can do it if you like, but you don't really need to either ;D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom