New scroll drop rate

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
for those who dident saw this yet :m00:

Vnboards said:
Pendragon Test 3+ hours ml10 cabby and bot at cloudsong camp.
3 pulls to clear the camp then moving on to cyclops on the hill untill it was fully poped again then back to cloudsong camp amd i ended up with 9 Love Story 3s, 7 Love Story 2s,
8 Cloudsong 3s, and 38 other random scrolls nothing woth while.

so 60+ scrolls 9 super rare scrolls in what use to take some people hours, days, weeks, and some still havent had there GOV activated because of not getting a 3 of 3 becuase of drop rate and prices.

Looks sweet :D

full link here
http://vnboards.ign.com/caerleon_cluster/b22957/93329238/p1

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
looks like DAOC is going totally toa easymode......:(

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
I'm one of the ones who still hasn't activated GOV because 3/3 apparently only drops once per galactic revolution (and I refuse to cater to the disgusting greed of avaricious little twats demanding 40P or more for one scroll...fuck off). I welcome this change, and a lot of other people will do, too.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
i farm them pretty well tbh, light menta (the medusa look alike mob near aerus town), and a BB...
actually i just farmed my gov book for my lvl 45 NS, and have gov arti w8ing for him too...altho, i H8 H8 H8 !!! typhons reach....i have farmed there for 4-5weeks now..sally + BB...and i went all over the place..camped here and there..and nothing, not even a malice 3/3 to sell :twak: :twak: /rude..

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
I'm one of the ones who still hasn't activated GOV because 3/3 apparently only drops once per galactic revolution
Haha! :)

I activated my first GoV yesterday! I didn't have to pay anything either. :)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
I'm one of the ones who still hasn't activated GOV because 3/3 apparently only drops once per galactic revolution (and I refuse to cater to the disgusting greed of avaricious little twats demanding 40P or more for one scroll...fuck off). I welcome this change, and a lot of other people will do, too.

I got 2 ls 3o3 yeasterday on prydwen :p

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Heta said:
I got 2 ls 3o3 yeasterday on prydwen :p

/givf loc of where you farmed the bugger, then :p been trying for weeks and it just will not drop for me.

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
give patch so i can get gov activeted on my fotm sorc!!

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
looks like DAOC is going totally toa easymode......:(
xxManiacxx said:
Looks almost to easy now.

no offense but... you two serious? :|

if so, go and toa some characters and farm every single fucking scroll/arti for it while the "joy" of current drop-/spawn rate/arti system lasts.

oh and of course: HAVE FUN with it WHILE IT LASTS.

rest of us mortals will be very happy when this goes live. (which i definitely hope it does in this form)

yes i hate every single second spent beyond the TOA portal so bit biased, soz.

Farmed kinda "hard" templates for 2 casters, semi-toaed savage, randomly farmed stuff for nightshade, gave up on my theurg after ml4 and 2 artis but still... i dont care if it will be easier for others as it will help me aswell if i want to try a new char without spending ages on something i did countless, i mean countless times (bout my patiance... farmed immolated 400+ times, 1 week of cyclops killing and so on helping myself and guildies bla bla, so no... iam not impatient or lazy). Toa doesnt hold any challenge (i dont consider mindless grinding or the race of nolifing for artis as a challenge atleast)for me and for most ppl outthere.

Himse

FH is my second home
horrah

[13:45:59] <wittor> aye
[13:46:09] <wittor> but
[13:46:50] <wittor> in that vnboards thread some guy said something
[13:46:53] <wittor> You know, this is only a precursor to the next expansions. So that everyone can get this stage of character development out of the way and have time to do the next!
[13:47:03] <wittor> he might be right xD

Now if he is, thats str000nnng QQ hopefully not more pve inc after Darkness Rising ;p

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Makes u wanna lvl smth and roll US servers don't it, especially with this lag. heh :)

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
Tafaya Anathas said:
What do you want? Easy toa or empty normal servers?

i want a challenge - i dont want easymode....if i did i would be playing counterstrike....

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Tafaya Anathas said:
GAME OVER
LeetDreams.JPG

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:
i want a challenge - i dont want easymode....if i did i would be playing counterstrike....

counter-strike >>> daoc

no lag, no toa :)

And I think farming mobs for days for nothing isn't a challenge.

- English -

Resident Freddy
good news tbh...

we can finally toa those rotting lvl 50s without spending hours looking for scrolls

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Tafaya Anathas said:
counter-strike >>> daoc

no lag, no toa :)

And I think farming mobs for days for nothing isn't a challenge.

farming stuff in pve >>>>>>>> playing with 12 year old kids in cs.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:

go study economics

Jjuraa

Banned
Succi said:
go study economics

heh i found that funny too.

"omg this scroll is so hard to farm, why are people selling it for such high prices?!?!?!??"

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
rampant said:

whats the challenge in killing 5000 red mobs all 1by1 with the same method? even a well-taught monkey can push the buttons in a planned order and farm...

challenge is always something new, what you dont know how to handle, how to defeat.. this isnt that case.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
whats the challenge in killing 5000 red mobs all 1by1 with the same method? even a well-taught monkey can push the buttons in a planned order and farm...

challenge is always something new, what you dont know how to handle, how to defeat.. this isnt that case.

why 1 by 1? pull a shit load and kill em all at once with pbaoe or shrooms or something :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom