New RvR Guild Formed, Looking for Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ekydus

Eh?
Good luck with your guild, just gotta get some people...

V

villageidiot

sam has made me turn over a new leaf...

come to think of it oh the humanity has a nice ring....

which dotted line do i sigh on?

B

Bellona

hmm im positive i saw that guild name long time ago.. somewhere.. just cant recall it :D

and btw.. ban coim... no frecking use of that child in here

K

-kro-

It is a old guild............. AND I HAVE BRORT IT BACK.

Come on ppl join it :p

E

Ekydus

It may just be me, but old guilds that are just brought back to life with the new trend of guild starters is kind of lame. They just want to be the GM of a well respected guild and it is very sad. If a guild was to be brought back to life a couple weeks after it dies, well then that's a new story, but it would have to be the same members.

K

-kro-

I dont realy wont to be GM but no other rvr guild e.g. Black Falcons will let me join.

E

Ekydus

You're seriously telling me that:

First Cohort.
Black Legion.
The Prodigy.
The Brethren.
Black Falcons.
Herfolge Boldklub.
Guardians of Light.
Shadowlords Society.

These guilds, among many other good RvR guilds have all turned you down after you asked them all?

D

DeaD GuRu

A Fresh Breath......

i hope you find you ppl to assist you in your thing :)))

i mean it

if you would in any way need, (atm 1/3 descent stealthers), to go scout for you on a important mission you want to achieve.... if we can help... page..... we will try and give it our best shot, :)
(or at least , i will try to, since the others aren't really high enough for major tasks, but they are growing Fast and they are nice dudes)

do

/who wolf
and you will find it's shadow

cheerz :)

ps: maybe the major RVR guilds could stimulate this guild a bit instead of tearing it down, they could use an ally in server downtimes so we don't lose all at once as we tried to take it all at once :)

O

old.LandShark

lmao
Got to be the most "hey, this guild is doomed" reason to form a guild I've ever heard, right there.

D

DeaD GuRu

Originally posted by old.LandShark
lmao
Got to be the most "hey, this guild is doomed" reason to form a guild I've ever heard, right there.

come on, pls :-(

i do understand your point of vieuw, you may be in a "renowned" something, but things can get better :)

no offence to you in person landy, i hope you have taken none :)

but do not destroy someones initiative :) pls :)

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Ekydus

First Cohort.
Black Legion.
The Prodigy.
The Brethren.
Black Falcons.
Herfolge Boldklub.
Guardians of Light.
Shadowlords Society.

These guilds, among many other good RvR guilds have all turned you down after you asked them all?

Firstly, FC suck and are all level ~20. Secondly.... christ, we've got too many seperate unallied RvR guilds =/
I mean, that's what, 4 different alliances there?

D

DeaD GuRu

Firstly, FC suck and are all level ~20. Secondly.... christ, we've got too many seperate unallied RvR guilds =/

don't most things start über before they start sucking?

and to the guildnumber: ok a lot of guilds , i would say create more in one alliance

E

Ekydus

First Cohort + Black Legion + The Brethren = 1

Herfolge Boldklub + Black Falcons + Guardians of Light = 1

The Prodigy + Shadowlords Society = 1

= 3

D

DeaD GuRu

First Cohort + Black Legion + The Brethren = 1

Herfolge Boldklub + Black Falcons + Guardians of Light = 1

The Prodigy + Shadowlords Society = 1

= 3

:) maths expert :) i rest my case

K

-kro-

I have tryed to get in to all them guild (maybe not all but most) and they all said no.

A

Arnor

I can join, im a *cough* light-tank, dont bother about my sig, i use it as a decoy and flamebait :p

S

samildanachh

hmm
tb,fc,bl in allaince
tp and ss also in same
hb gol in same afaik and also bf
so 3!!
:p

A

Athis

First Cohort.
Black Legion.
The Prodigy.
The Brethren.
Black Falcons.
Herfolge Boldklub.
Guardians of Light.
Shadowlords Society.

ofc, I is of teh sook so nobody wants me in a guild :p

C

Cala-more

fu lamo

O

old.LandShark

Thank you for correcting me, I didn't realise FC had actually joined an alliance yet. Fair enough. Still, all of albs' top RvR guilds would be better off in one alliance imo, but... I guess that HAS been tried before and I certainly don't wish to begin flogging that particular dead horse again.

Oh, Calamore: sshhhh

Y

yeahyeah

Originally posted by Coim-
agree :rolleyes:

Jesus fuckin christ coim. like samil said, stfu already. You arent even fuckin 50 yet unlike 99.9999999999999999999999% of excal. And since when was your guild among the elite in alb? Its prolly not even in the top 20 alb guilds.

Nob

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu
come on, pls :-(

i do understand your point of vieuw, you may be in a "renowned" something, but things can get better :)

no offence to you in person landy, i hope you have taken none :)

but do not destroy someones initiative :) pls :)

Sorry, wasn't my intention to be malicious or anything, although I guess that's how it came over....
Just saying that "I don't want to be a GM, but I couldn't get in any of the guilds I wanted so I'm starting my own" is surely going to put a fair few people off ;)
I certainly wasn't bragging that I'm in a renowned - not that we are :p - guild. Guild's not even in my sig anyways, so I don't see how you can interpret it like that :)

S

skile

"ya have to be cruel to be kind"

Whom said that shit? A.Hitler? :p

C

~Clarky~

Originally posted by yeahyeah
Jesus fuckin christ coim. like samil said, stfu already. You arent even fuckin 50 yet unlike 99.9999999999999999999999% of excal. And since when was your guild among the elite in alb? Its prolly not even in the top 20 alb guilds.

Nob

I suggest you actually research a bit about AoP you malignant shit. AoP have been on excel since the begginging, they are one of the biggest/social guilds on the server, so please dont flame a great guild such as AoP becasue your guild sucks.

kthxbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom