New RvR Guild Formed, Looking for Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

-kro-

PM me in game if your intressed and i'll tell you mroe info. about the guild

Kro

-EDIT-

Instead of Replying here. cos i might miss it, PM me ingame or via the Forums :D thanks

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

How about just telling us the name for starters? ;)

V

villageidiot

well a quick /who in game shows kro as being in

<oh the humanity>

please, for the love of god, say it aint so.

V

villageidiot

oh deary deary me.

id say i wish you good luck, but tbh i dont as the formation of pissy little guilds with shit names only add to albs problems no matter how good your intentions.

C

Coim-

Originally posted by villageidiot
oh deary deary me.

id say i wish you good luck, but tbh i dont as the formation of pissy little guilds with shit names only add to albs problems no matter how good your intentions.
agree :rolleyes:

F

Fagane

The problem starts with shity guilds who are of resonble size and can not even agre on an alliance where all shitty RvR guild can join. So you got loads of shitty fractions who do not work together and feel to uber to do something about it.

-kro- :
Have fun with your new guild, wish you all the luck you need and more brains/sense then the shitty guilds have, so you can make it.

Fagane

V

villageidiot

spose i was a little harsh...

what fagane said

V

villageidiot

yea spose, i take it back,

what i said originally :)

K

-kro-

hehe just coz u ant 50 yet Coim

Thx for all the support guys!!!!

K

-kro-

coim, tbh i don't care. all i want to do is get members intrested about my guild. but yours just hijacking it so dont please.

C

Coim-

me? hijack? wherever did you get that notion from? :rolleyes:

C

Coim-

would it be better if...i spammed your thread silly with posts to " JOIN KRO'S GUILD!!!! "?

O

old.Wildfire

<spills his popcorn>
<goes very quiet as everyone turns round to SHHH him>
sorry...

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

So what does this guild have to offer (aside from a very classy name) that the other RvR guilds don't?

Seriously though, I think Albion is suffering from a serious lack of guilds. The more the merrier, eh?

C

Coim-

well w00t :D lets join his guild cos at least when we get ganked by mids and hibs :p we can look good doing it :D

V

villageidiot

Originally posted by Coim-
well w00t :D lets join his guild cos at least when we get ganked by mids and hibs :p we can look good doing it :D

aye, good thing is they cant see yoru guild tag

S

samildanachh

Tbh coim and villageidiot-u shuld both really STFU. U cant choose what other peeps do and uve both got a really arrogant attitude and it sucks tbh, go foad sum wheere with ur attitude.
:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom