New RvR Guild Formed, Looking for Members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Coim-

Originally posted by [AoP]Abra
I suggest you actually research a bit about AoP you malignant shit. AoP have been on excel since the begginging, they are one of the biggest/social guilds on the server, so please dont flame a great guild such as AoP becasue your guild sucks.

kthxbye

what he said :rolleyes:

Originally posted by yeahyeah
You arent even fuckin 50 yet unlike 99.9999999999999999999999% of excal.
tbh, i don't care that much that im not 50, just shows i don't waste my life playing computer games...besides, almost half the alb/excal 50's are wankers anyway...

C

Coim-

oh and one more thing, i find it highly amusing that you come here criticising me for what? then you come on and talk about our guild :rolleyes: what is your problem? no one asked for your opinion so why give it? if you judge the top guilds in alb by rp's alone then thats just lame, as abra said, AoP are one of the biggest guilds on the server, just cos we don't focus on RvR doesn't mean it isn't a good guild

twat :great:

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by Coim-
oh and one more thing, i find it highly amusing that you come here criticising me for what? then you come on and talk about our guild :rolleyes: what is your problem? no one asked for your opinion so why give it? if you judge the top guilds in alb by rp's alone then thats just lame, as abra said, AoP are one of the biggest guilds on the server, just cos we don't focus on RvR doesn't mean it isn't a good guild

twat :great:

no 1 asked for your opinion and i think his is mroe valid than urs so STFU.
twat

C

Coim-

Originally posted by samildanachh
no 1 asked for your opinion and i think his is mroe valid than urs so STFU.
twat
tbh, no one was asked for an opinion, i was just intrigued as to why a friend of mine was creating (or reforming, whatever) a guild, when there are plenty of good guilds out there...geesh

E

Edohadien

I played with Kro last night in rVr.
we where in emain. and kro just realy wantet to drive after runnin to mmg and past it there was 1fg mids inc Infront of us.
the mincer hit SOS and we battled.. after 30 sec i could see that we had lost the battle. tho we had a few peeps alive and kros hp was 100%

15 secs later we where all dead but not kro noo he was stil on 100%. suddenly far away u could see someone inc. jumping all the way. it was kro. he had used the SOS to run away ( Kro was the only Tank besides from me )
after tellin us how UBER sos was he startet to jumb around us. no idea why he just keept jumpin. suddenly he got jumped by 1 sb and got killed.

so i can understand why the good rVr guild told u no. (No offence)
but m8. You4thwin!

O

old.LandShark

tbh, i don't care that much that im not 50, just shows i don't waste my life playing computer games...besides, almost half the alb/excal 50's are wankers anyway...

Wasn't going to get involved in this sad little flamefest, but that ^ is just pathetic :x

A

Athis

besides, almost half the alb/excal 50's are wankers anyway...

Yes, well congratulations for not being 50 while still being a wanker, that makes you speshul :rolleyes:

C

~Clarky~

Originally posted by Athis
Yes, well congratulations for not being 50 while still being a wanker, that makes you speshul :rolleyes:

Coim is correct imo ;)

A

Athis

Originally posted by [AoP]Abra
Coim is correct imo ;)

Perhaps, perhaps not. I don't particularly care about gross generalizations without any proof behind them though. I hardly count as half of the alb excal 50 population.

Plus you have 2 50s, statistically the chances of you being a wanker are fairly high if Coim is correct :p

C

~Clarky~

hell ask everyone who knows me , they would say they samething as you :p

C

Coim-

ok ok ok, point taken :p some lvl 50's are ok, but really, most of them are childish kids with way too much time on their hands, most of the people on these boards are good peeps, but im sure every one of you has met at least a few lvl 50's who are complete twats...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom