New Roleplay guild

Aran Thule

Fledgling Freddie
Hiya all, im not going to get into the names debate <grin> but thought i might have an option with regard to forums.

The Midgard Tavern is mostly empty so im sure there wouldnt be a problem if your guild wanted to visit it and if you wanted you could ask admin to set up a private one if you wanted.

www.tavernsofcamelot.com

Good luck with your guild, hope it picky up and you have lots of fun with it.

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
/blush

Oopth I thought thomeone had a lithp.

hehehe

guess I´ll roll a shaman named Arth that speath with a lithp

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Both Addl and myself have stopped playing DAoC. I'll chase him to find out what the scoop is with this guild (I pretty much just helped set it up as was never really going to have time other than to log on casually).

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
ask belorfyn or meddic to write rightnow and request a char to be promoted to GM so they can invite

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
scoutyyy said:
Norwegian Vikings > all tbh!
Of course......

And Addl... What's this about you having left??? Will miss Grump's comments around the place.. ;)

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
yeah well, too many kids shouting "my ego is bigger".

got too frustrated to even log in.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Addlcove said:
yeah well, too many kids shouting "my ego is bigger".

got too frustrated to even log in.

Awwwwwwwwwww!!!!! I'm sorry to hear that....

Gibberish

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry bout this but being Welsh myself and therefore, a descendent of King Arthur's contemporaries, I just felt I had to point out these small errors

(Lloegyr being the part of UK the saxons controlled til arthur threw them out )

Arthur never threw the Saxons out of Lloegr - they invaded Ynys Prydwen (Isle of Britain) and the part they controlled was called Lloegr by the Britons (which ties in with the point below)

Lloegyr also closely resembles the welsh word Lloegr, which means england

Lloegr literally means "Lost Lands" in the old British language, which now forms the basis of the modern Welsh language; and as was correctly pointed out, is now the modern day Welsh name for England.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Aremeriel said:
the Rus (a name borrowed from the Finns to designate the Swedes):
Well some say that the word Rus is what the arabs called the vikings. And the word rus is still used today, not sure about the spelling if its rus or rûs by turkish, and mean something like "from russia" Guess we will never know for sure who started with "rus" cause we have all been borrowing words from eachother since we started speaking.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Fafnir said:
Well some say that the word Rus is what the arabs called the vikings. And the word rus is still used today, not sure about the spelling if its rus or rûs by turkish, and mean something like "from russia" Guess we will never know for sure who started with "rus" cause we have all been borrowing words from eachother since we started speaking.

Not just that, but in lots of languages similar words means different things....
Do you speak Turkish, Faf?

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Aremeriel said:
Not just that, but in lots of languages similar words means different things....

Don't know if he does, but he certainly does sell a lot of horses to kebab shops :)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Aremeriel said:
No, but i got a lurvly brown eyed woman at home :D

Roo Stercogburn said:
Don't know if he does, but he certainly does sell a lot of horses to kebab shops :)
I wont sell a horse to be cut up and sold as food. I will do that myself, thank you very much.

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Roo Stercogburn said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting this in hope he thinks it's cute and stops that then... ;)

sf08.jpg

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Aremeriel said:
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting this in hope he thinks it's cute and stops that then... ;)

sf08.jpg
Mmmmmmmm, yummy, so much junkfood. :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Aremeriel said:
Must be a big one then.. ;)
Well atleast i've got one rule about what not to eat. I do not eat something that is able to clean is own arse with its tounge. :D

Aremeriel

One of Freddy's beloved
Fafnir said:
Well atleast i've got one rule about what not to eat. I do not eat something that is able to clean is own arse with its tounge. :D
LOL!!!!!!!!

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Fafnir said:

Care to explain the rumours about you and Nico then? :D

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Addlcove said:
Fafnir ate nico?

What people don't realise about Nico was that he didn't really have a long tongue. He had a bit of a tapeworm problem and walked around on his hands a lot :D

November

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
Both Addl and myself have stopped playing DAoC. I'll chase him to find out what the scoop is with this guild (I pretty much just helped set it up as was never really going to have time other than to log on casually).

Thanks for giving a proper answer..
And.. yes.. I heard you quit..
Shame I wasnt able to say bye. (If you even remember me.)
Good luck, Roo, you'll be missed. *Hugs*

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Denmark/Norway was one kingdom when vikings was there so the is long time ago :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom