Help New RAM = PC no boot!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Got new Corsair CMV4GX3M2A1333C9 2 x 2GB RAM for my Asus M4A785TD-M Evo AMD 785G (Socket AM3) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard.

This RAM is the same as my other RAM, same size, speed, even product number. The old RAM the PC boots fine, but with the new RAM it kicks up fine but doesn't go through the standard bootup process, just blank screen.

It doesn't boot with the RAM in there in any slots, whether one stick, both sticks, old and new sticks etc.

Any ideas? The motherboard should have no problem supporting this and quite frankly this is baffling!

Yrendan

Can't get enough of FH
Clear cmos and try again but probably fucked up memories

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Got new Corsair CMV4GX3M2A1333C9 2 x 2GB RAM for my Asus M4A785TD-M Evo AMD 785G (Socket AM3) PCI-Express DDR3 Motherboard.

This RAM is the same as my other RAM, same size, speed, even product number. The old RAM the PC boots fine, but with the new RAM it kicks up fine but doesn't go through the standard bootup process, just blank screen.

It doesn't boot with the RAM in there in any slots, whether one stick, both sticks, old and new sticks etc.

Any ideas? The motherboard should have no problem supporting this and quite frankly this is baffling!

voltage. make sure you're on the voltage required by Corsair for your dram.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Try a bios update for your mobo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom