Advice New phone

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Looking for a phone for a friend. Need ideas since I'm a confirmed iPhone man. Needs to have a keyboard like a Blackberry and needs to have an Android OS. Also needs to be less than £100 but not ancient.

Help?

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Looking for a phone for a friend. Need ideas since I'm a confirmed iPhone man. Needs to have a keyboard like a Blackberry and needs to have an Android OS. Also needs to be less than £100 but not ancient.

Help?

Can't think of any Android phones with a Blackberry style keyboard below screen (there's a Windows phone like that I think), but LG make a slide out QWERTY Android phone. All the others I can think of aren't sold in Europe.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Can't think of any Android phones with a Blackberry style keyboard below screen (there's a Windows phone like that I think), but LG make a slide out QWERTY Android phone. All the others I can think of aren't sold in Europe.

Well she's currently got an HTC Cha Cha which fits the bill but she's having no end of trouble with it.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Any reason why she has to have a physical keyboard? It very much limits her options and the software keyboards are so good I couldn't imagine using anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom