New NP Movie: Bleed 5 - Hard Mode!

A

amazingsteve

I think most pbaoe groups run without a warden but get another druid, for rooting+GP.

Why melee group > mage group? cos if mage gets interrupted=no dmg. Unlike tanks who can always dmg stuff. (yeye MoC)

Also the amount of HPs. Tanks can take a beating, mages can't.

S

snoz

Moc lul > any caster group.

Set tactics if NP or eclipse caster groups out is for atleast one healer to reserve moc for them :)

Just have to hope you win the CC fight though because that buys you enough time (before they gp) to get moc lul going. If they win CC your screwed and NP are really quite amazing at droping 2 healers before you can say "WTF 1000 damage ?"

T

tildson

Originally posted by hotrat
I think most people will dis-agree with you there, especially if the eld is doing his job and has str/con debuffed and diseased all the people in melee, this brings a merc or a savage's weapon skill far below that of the hero, a savage however hits a lot faster and more often so will get through guard more often.

Secondly a savage is a lot harder to slam due to evade 4, 360 degree evade and evade self buff.

Healers can all spam amnesia, shaman can spam root and disease, even run through the pbae and fart to interupt if they have to. Mid melee groups have it a lot easier than albs vs hib pbae groups, no doubt about it.

The main reason why hib pbae groups are so hard is the pets that interupt your support, and the main reason the pets are so hard is pbt catching at any range, and being unable to penetrate that bt even on a lvl 7 grey pet and finally the main reason speed still effecting pets even in combat, making it impossible to out run them.

Savage fully buffed WS at r7~ is around 1700
Mercs WS fully buffed at r7~ should be above 1900

There is a huge diffirence when a savage or a merc hits you when guarded, mercs wont be blocked as much.

Pets are nasty, but not hard to CC. That lvl7 grey pet you'll 1-2shot even if its buffed.

Mage-groups are fun! Melee-groups are boring :(

O

old.mattshanes

After disease my merc can still have 1800s ws it's a huge difference to savage(after it's been diseased), as amazingsteve said, melee group have the advantage vs pbaoe group unless of course they play silly and all hit right in moc...takes a bit of common sense not to do so.(3 pbaoe targets will kill you faster than your assist train will kill them if their druids are good :E)

H

hotrat

Originally posted by tildson
Savage fully buffed WS at r7~ is around 1700
Mercs WS fully buffed at r7~ should be above 1900

There is a huge diffirence when a savage or a merc hits you when guarded, mercs wont be blocked as much.

Pets are nasty, but not hard to CC. That lvl7 grey pet you'll 1-2shot even if its buffed.

Mage-groups are fun! Melee-groups are boring :(
Pets are pretty hard to cc if you land mezz first and hibs GP, that makes all the pets mezz immune so only the sorc can root them. If thet pets are on the sorc you gotta QC them, if any resist your in big problems. If you qc root one then 5 secs later a different one starts hitting you your in probs.

Fact is you should be able to sprint away for 2 secs, /face and cast root, but you can't because pets never lose speed (if chanter is running speed).

I still think a merc is worse than a savage, even vs a guarded target, each hit obviously has a given chance to be blocked, maybe the merc has slightly more chance to get through (say has to roll 4, 5 or 6 on a dice) a savage although they have less chance (5 or 6) they hit a lot more often, about 3 hits for every 2 of the merc, and also sometimes swing 4 times in one round. By sheer quantity over quality the savage will do more damage.

Finally I defiantely agree caster groups can be more fun than tank groups :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom