New NP Movie: Bleed 5 - Hard Mode!

M

minime_

Very nice movie, and damm nice with some Disturbed music :D

N

)nick(

It's 'hard mode' not 'you must be kidding me mode'!

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by )nick(
that's quicker than any of my casttimes.

Because you cute Firby with adorable dexterity xD

C

chimaira

Sweet movie.

To bad retard Telia had me waiting a good bloddy time.

could take a trip around the world :m00:

A

alme

nice move, the best one so far without any doubt. One thing i dont understand tho, why the hell did u roll firby droods ? xD

W

Whisperess

Originally posted by alme
nice move, the best one so far without any doubt. One thing i dont understand tho, why the hell did u roll firby droods ? xD
My guess would be to hide the luri's :)

Even in-game you tend to try looking at the opponents face, not it's feet - and if the head is far above the ground, you won't notice the lurikeens as easily :)

L

lakih

Originally posted by alme

+10 emp and can be mistaken for a hero before you start waving your arms.
High starting str = high(er) weaponskill.

T

Tafoo

Originally posted by )nick(
Check out the first fight and see how quick the first guy who dies in the fight goes down from full health to death, that's quicker than any of my casttimes. So in the second fight even though I *might* have wasted a lot of power if you look closely there were 2 savages and a skald stuck on the casters so anything could have happened. Rather be safe than sorry :)

The first guy who dies was our lvl 49 sorc Oto without sc ;x He didnt have a chance of casting a mezz on you :D Then we were a pretty random grp there aswell :p

H

hotrat

Nice movie but hib pbae is not hard mode, even on prwyden, not until chanter receives the fat nerf it deserves :)

You want hard mode try alb pbae vs a hib group with BaoD and GP up. Or try a alb melee group vs a hib pbae group with GP up, they are hard :(

Keep the movies coming though, and its nice to see some fights that aren't over in the first 10 seconds.

A

amazingsteve

alb melee group beats an hib pbaoe group with even skill.

I

icanhealu

stop..

.. chasing me!!

(the stlong übah cleric that is teh last one to die in the PE fight)

Doh! I was mezzed behind a tree all the fight and purge was down hehe .... :D

T

tildson

Originally posted by hotrat
Nice movie but hib pbae is not hard mode, even on prwyden, not until chanter receives the fat nerf it deserves :)

You want hard mode try alb pbae vs a hib group with BaoD and GP up. Or try a alb melee group vs a hib pbae group with GP up, they are hard :(

Keep the movies coming though, and its nice to see some fights that aren't over in the first 10 seconds.

You really need to try playing hib pbae then, and face good albgroups. Not like you hit for tons without relics, and so much more than the assist train aswell

L

Laston

Originally posted by tildson
You really need to try playing hib pbae then, and face good albgroups. Not like you hit for tons without relics, and so much more than the assist train aswell
plus don´t casters die in 2-4 hits :p imagine a assist train on one off them :(

A

Aule Valar

hib pbaoe and debuff grps are possibly the most fotm, or at least the most potentially deadly groups around
however they are (not as much as alb/mid pbaoe) one of the hardest to play well enough to do well

S

snoz

Originally posted by Aule Valar
hib pbaoe and debuff grps are possibly the most fotm, or at least the most potentially deadly groups around
however they are (not as much as alb/mid pbaoe) one of the hardest to play well enough to do well

#Not that hard when ur all high RR imo :)

H

hotrat

Originally posted by amazingsteve
alb melee group beats an hib pbaoe group with even skill.
If an alb melee group could beat a hib pbae group with even skill tell me then how that hib pbae group would beat a mid melee group? I look at albs I see 1 maybe 2 ppl who can ae interupt, mids have 4. Savages far outdamage mercs and finally mids have access to ae disease.

Basically if a hib pbae group can beat a mid fotm savage group 50% of the time they are gonna win vs a alb tank group 90% of the time (if everyone is equally skilled).
Originally posted by tildson
Well I can't comment until I have played a hib pbae group, but after watching this video and then watching the one by noretn (BF-FC vs VGN) I would say noretn had a much much harder time to win his fight. Of course the difficulty of a fight cannot be judged from just one player in a group, but with RA's up I would definately put my money on hibs, without RA's on albs though for sure.

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by hotrat
If an alb melee group could beat a hib pbae group with even skill tell me then how that hib pbae group would beat a mid melee group? I look at albs I see 1 maybe 2 ppl who can ae interupt, mids have 4. Savages far outdamage mercs and finally mids have access to ae disease.

Mercs get through guard far easier than savages.

It's not hard to beat pbaoe groups if you know the tactic.(unless of course the group don't assist debuff nuke you if you do know the pbaoe tactic xD )

With a good void eld and a good shield hero, doesn't matter if you play alb or mid, hibs will have a good chance to beat you, though albs have the advantage being the dw vs shield issue, however if the hero isn't good then mids have the advantage with damage :E

X

Xeanor

stupid how it's become "the one with RAs up wins"

H

hotrat

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Mercs get through guard far easier than savages.
I think most people will dis-agree with you there, especially if the eld is doing his job and has str/con debuffed and diseased all the people in melee, this brings a merc or a savage's weapon skill far below that of the hero, a savage however hits a lot faster and more often so will get through guard more often.

Secondly a savage is a lot harder to slam due to evade 4, 360 degree evade and evade self buff.

Healers can all spam amnesia, shaman can spam root and disease, even run through the pbae and fart to interupt if they have to. Mid melee groups have it a lot easier than albs vs hib pbae groups, no doubt about it.

The main reason why hib pbae groups are so hard is the pets that interupt your support, and the main reason the pets are so hard is pbt catching at any range, and being unable to penetrate that bt even on a lvl 7 grey pet and finally the main reason speed still effecting pets even in combat, making it impossible to out run them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom