New movie - Ice Ice Baby

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
After combining the +10Gb worth of fraps movies on my HD, I came up with this new movie called Ice Ice Baby... These arent our best fights... (but each time we have an uber fight, I seem to forget to turn on Fraps :twak: )

Starts off with a fight against Terra Dominus (actually 2 'seperate groups', the 2nd comes right after we finish the first)... Then an old one against BaF... Then one against Vengeance, but we get a lot of alb-adds half way the fight :( And movie finishes with a few random fights...

I liked it, so enjoy ;)

ftp://aqe.campus.luth.se/Albs/RvR/iceicebaby.wmv
http://www.wordtgek.nl/iceicebaby.wmv
(please use the last one only as mirror, costs me 1 euro per gb transfered)
(The movie is 62Mb )

Gargo

Fledgling Freddie
Downloading now, wonder if the vid is there of our group gettin pwned last weekend :)

Sabu

Fledgling Freddie
Whats the size of the movie? downloading it now but not a clue about the size :p

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
Think it should be taken more from the point of view of someone trying to clear up their HD than someone trying to show how much TB wtfpwn ...which we don't in that vid really :p

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Wildfire said:
Think it should be taken more from the point of view of someone trying to clear up their HD than someone trying to show how much TB wtfpwn ...which we don't in that vid really :p

Haha :clap: :clap:

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
is it vanilla ice s0ng? 0ldie song if so but awesome :p

Lethul

FH is my second home
what has happend to alocas ftp? such crap download speed now days :(

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, why does 1 of ur players QQ when they drop fast vs vgn? :) u killed pbuck faster than your guy died :D

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie
Well nice movie keep em coming, fun to see u are running this kind of grp and doing well. Keep it going

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
Nice editing and such but only 1 good fight and music wasn't the best either.

Anyway, keep it going TB :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe average movie, but it shows the potential of your group very well :D

Xplo

Banned
All DL from second link, its mutch faster and it costs him money irl! xD

*EDIT*

- Music sucked
- The guilds you fought were not good, except for BaF
- Like you said in your post, try to get some good fights on fraps
- Show fights where you kill Jack Herer / Dem Hibbies / Atrocity / Random Roleplayers :m00:

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
was a bit disappointing tbh - we had a couple of nice fights against you and I am sure you had many many more better fights against all sorts of enemies than those shown in the movie; really looking forward to a GOOD TB movie :)

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
nice :)
plz let a poor lonley ice wiz join grp plz :D ive lost count of the numbers of mobs near atk ive pulled to keep guards for amusement during the long hours of lfg :)

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
was a bit disappointing tbh - we had a couple of nice fights against you and I am sure you had many many more better fights against all sorts of enemies than those shown in the movie; really looking forward to a GOOD TB movie :)
I had a few fights where we killed your tank group... Just, thats 'not exciting' either :flame: , since 60% is brehon / raven ardent :p
(and their all wearing different stuff, so looks like a random group to boot)

I just couldnt find better fights, wanted to make a movie ...

I've promised everyone of the guild, next one will be good-fights only :)
(I kind of released it against the advice of a few guildies, cause I liked the editing + fights even though their not against top guilds)

Hercules-DF

Fledgling Freddie
nice vids there dude. I think Princes of the Universe (Highlander Title Theme) :D would make a gr8 theme for a video of ingame action try it on ur next dude.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Exioce said:
That's some nice BG4 footage
Oooooh Bitchy!

Nice movie imo, but a couple of suggestions :x

Get Mana pots!! and don't bolt shield users when theres chanters a plenty running around :p
Other than that well played and interesting to watch.

pomalllka

Fledgling Freddie
Where were TD then ?? your Vid starts showing us all dead apart from 1 (zerged already). So all it really proves is your lame ass, mofo leechers.

Maybe show some of the fights where 4 of us wtf pwn u over and over.

Shit song, shit quality vid btw :)

poma

Terra Dominus

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Nice movie. The people that complain about the Vanilla Ice music have certainly missed the point. Ok, it's not a wonder of musical virtuosity, but it sure fits the movie. ;)

Oh. Xplo keeps proving his idiocy time and time again. Big mouth, small mind.

As for Terra Dominus, there are some good players there, but I do hope this last post by Pomalllka is a joke. Pwn the TB caster group with 4 people? Suuuuure. I thought the default TD group was 2 FGs? That's what we keep running into, at least.

Elorelen Hearthunter

Fledgling Freddie
pomalllka said:
Where were TD then ?? your Vid starts showing us all dead apart from 1 (zerged already). So all it really proves is your lame ass, mofo leechers.

Maybe show some of the fights where 4 of us wtf pwn u over and over.

Shit song, shit quality vid btw :)

poma

Terra Dominus

Vid Quality is very good, maybe its just you.
And nice music *kuch kuch* ok thats a lie :p

Nice movie TB, keep em coming ;)

pomalllka

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Pwn the TB caster group with 4 people? Suuuuure. I thought the default TD group was 2 FGs? That's what we keep running into, at least.

M8 check out Eso, i personally saw him staff kill at least 3. I'm recording it next time.

Poma

Carrera

Fledgling Freddie
rofl.. shutup pomalka, you don't really have the right to boast, all u do is zerg, and 99% your 2fg are easy rp's

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom