New movie - Ice Ice Baby

rure

Fledgling Freddie
pomalllka said:
M8 check out Eso, i personally saw him staff kill at least 3. I'm recording it next time.

Poma

sure :great:

Czaedes

Fledgling Freddie
Nice Vid imo :)

pomalllka said:
So all it really proves is your lame ass, mofo leechers.

Rofl someone from TD calling TB "lame asses"? :rolleyes:

Xray

Fledgling Freddie
[TB]Magmatic said:
Starts off with a fight against Terra Dominus (actually 2 'seperate groups', the 2nd comes right after we finish the first

That's not true actually. The 2nd group is not TD. I dont know who they were, tbh looked like a random group. But if you look closely at the TD emblem next time we kill you, you'll notice a large black thistle. Granted the first tank you kill in that group has red and yellow guild colors, but he ain't TD.

saks

Fledgling Freddie
how big are the 2nd movie ? :)

at school atm, so cant DL it.. but will when i get home.

Rulke

Can't get enough of FH
Please stop slagging off TD, they might get upset and quit and that would be the end of a great source of easy RPs :(

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
Xray said:
That's not true actually. The 2nd group is not TD. I dont know who they were, tbh looked like a random group. But if you look closely at the TD emblem next time we kill you, you'll notice a large black thistle. Granted the first tank you kill in that group has red and yellow guild colors, but he ain't TD.
I checked, and indeed I'm sorry the 2nd group isnt TD :( I'm so used to TD running 2FG and that tank having near same colours, I just automaticly assumed the 2nd was TD too :flame:

M

midgard maniac

Terra Dominius has a few good players. Omega, Elwizardo, Eso, Dracul... I've met these guys in action and they can play. Don't know about the rest of the guild, but these names ring my bell. We can expect a good fight when these guys are around atleast.

saks

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched to mive again, whats the name of the 2nd song ? i loooove it! :)

capo

Fledgling Freddie
belive pom, eso usually staff kill 3-4 albs and pom resses em fast just to get a fair fight.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Nice video
Battle vs Vengance
Looked to me their ra's were down tho.
But still nicely dealt with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom