New Movie - Bleed 6: Solo!

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
SBs had their day, Infils now have their day, when will scouts/hunters/rangers get their days?

ps: i missed out Nightshades cos they have always been overpowered!!!

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Phixion said:
SBs had their day, Infils now have their day, when will scouts/hunters/rangers get their days?

ps: i missed out Nightshades cos they have always been overpowered!!!
hunters have had their day.

Phixion

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, all that movie proves is that dragonfang is overpowered, I've played my friends RR5L8 SB plenty of times, he is SZ spec and sometimes gets owned by RR1 infils, as long as they have DF and your purge is down... how can you beat them?

Twisted

Fledgling Freddie
nick said:
Do the words divx and lame mp3, oh and broadband mean anything to you? ;)

Mate if you mucking around with mpeg2 / mp3 compresion and ( oh yes this is the best bit of noobishness ) SAVING THEM AS AVI FILES [ OMG LMFAO ]... get into the 21 st cent. Algorithms got alot better ;) . And dont post some lame reply .. go and do some research ..

Oh yeah .. and on broadband .. yur very unproffesional peice of video editting took 1 hr to DL ... not really worth the cheaply edited shots of yur ownage ...

10 years ago .. people were producing higher quality with lower bandwidth cost .. get with the times kido. God .. avi files .. LOL .. its something my dad would do .. rofl .. and hes nearly 80 :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
Chill Winston, the movie coudl have been encoded somewhat better tbh no need to rant n rave.

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed a good movie, done tons of times before, but still fun to watch and laugh at the abuse of dragonfang ;)

last part was great aswell. :touch:

ArzhAngel

Fledgling Freddie
Reaver movies

Anyone here seen or know anything about were to find : Reaver movies ?

:worthy:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
Twisted said:
Mate if you mucking around with mpeg2 / mp3 compresion and ( oh yes this is the best bit of noobishness ) SAVING THEM AS AVI FILES [ OMG LMFAO ]... get into the 21 st cent. Algorithms got alot better ;) . And dont post some lame reply .. go and do some research ..

Oh yeah .. and on broadband .. yur very unproffesional peice of video editting took 1 hr to DL ... not really worth the cheaply edited shots of yur ownage ...

10 years ago .. people were producing higher quality with lower bandwidth cost .. get with the times kido. God .. avi files .. LOL .. its something my dad would do .. rofl .. and hes nearly 80 :D
this is a joke right?

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Twisted said:

whats broadband got to do with video editing? and 1 hour to download? took me 9 mins :D

Arakasi01

Fledgling Freddie
For those newbies who laugh at that Norseman in the last part there, How smart do you think it is attacking another stealther when 3rd realm is zerging close by (them hibbies).
I bet hes smarter than the 99% population of stealthers who attack someone and get both killed.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Invisibul said:
whats broadband got to do with video editing? and 1 hour to download? took me 9 mins :D

9 mins, ouch. took me only 1 min 7 secs...
bleed6.bmp

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Twisted said:

Gratz, u win this weeks "geek" award.

Oldfaravid

Fledgling Freddie
Tareregion said:
hunters have had their day.
You being sarcastic and refering to the time when we was killed on sight because of see hidden at cliprange?? cause the few short time hunters where good the nerfbat came hitting down before most hunters where lvl 50.. Blood, Sinister, Thing, me and perhaps a few more was lvl 50 not more. You know oldtimes you had to solo to 50 as hunter.. O and some rare malmo groups but bye that time the nerfbat had been swung.. :flame:

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
9 mins, ouch. took me only 1 min 7 secs...
bleed6.bmp

heh, gimme :) i'm only on 1mbit here in the UK :(
ur on 10mbit i presume, cos ur speed there is 10x > mine i get about 120kb/sec.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom