New midgard end regen "buff" is bullsh*t

O

old.Chavez

rynnor I'm not argueing against you getting the regen but not as a buff that you can hand out left and right like candy.

O

old.chesnor

You should maybe wait for some feedback from Pendragon before you start wildly speculating about how leet this buff will be.

Bottom line, the group version is only available to Shammys with 32 in Aug. That is a buffbot spec, as a shammy with 32 aug will have terrible healing or terrible offense. Also the buff will be costly power wise when not cast in the group form (I am wildly speculating now :) ) but a Shaman who casts this buff on lots of people will be oop v.quickly, and therefore out of the battle anyway.

So this might encourage even more buffbots, but assassins areleady all use them don't they :p And tbh, I can't imagine SBs travelling back to TK or wherever they park their buffbot to recast this every 10mins, or they won't ever actually be killing anything.

Also, please bear in mind that after the Pally love in 1.53 Alb will have lots more Pallys in RvR. Each one can chant differently, and the end regen is always present. An aug specced Shammy (currently rare for actual players, not buffbots) is essentially dead weight in a group, having either poor healing or poor offense just to get great buffs.

S

Svartur

Useless whine post.

Like mentioned earlier only bufbots will have this ability.

Midgard would have been a lot more benefited if it was a skald song.

Shamans are rare, and the only ones specced to 32 aug are and probably will be bufbots. So this solution wont be for the better for midgard.

O

old.chesnor

Originally posted by old.Chavez
Your idea of warriors being vastly inferior to alb/hib tanks is pure fantasy....dream on.

Always cracks me up when Armsman say that....

R

rynnor

Originally posted by old.Chavez
a buff that you can hand out left and right like candy.

Its not gonna happen and speaking as a Mid I'd far rather see it as a Skald song but if we get it for shammies at least we finally get an end buff.

The thing you have to understand is that the number of people actually -playing- shaman of the level and spec required to get the group buff could probably be counted on one hand after a particularly nasty industrial accident whereas we have loads of Skalds who'd get it as part of their basic speccing!

W

wolvon fury

Why people moaning if we get a END regain buff,

We are the melee realm, Note, am not saying were best at melee,

But most focus of midgard is melee, 4 Melee classes,

IN exping, Most of its done by umm, let me see, MELEE,

We ernt pbaoe bitches like Hibernia, tho they still had END regain from the start,

So please stop whineing we get end regain buff,
were melee focused, exping for us, mostly Melee, hageing 2 caster classes, 1 being the most least played,

So we have the most downtime, END buff for Midgard, is perfect,
tho if you ask me, Should iof gave it to Hunters beast craft,

Help them to group, and do what shamans want,
FIX THERE CAVE LINE

Sure, we get pbaoe in 1.52, Spiritmaster, Surpression Spiritmasters, and they are even more rare...

H

hrodelbert

I consider myself a good armsman but Crush can match me 1v1 not much in it imo comes down to a bit of luck in the end

H

hrodelbert

Although on second thoughts i will win our next match ;)

O

old.Mitsu

At least they didnt make it conc based... THAT would be whine-able(tm).

Now every good xp group is gonna want a shaman - good for them :) They are a bit neglected at the moment.

A

Atomi

So somebody tell me plz why Midgard the melee realm?
Datas from Prydwen server:
5,174 Midgard/5,434 Albion
They have same number of nuker(514 Runie/541 Wizzy)
They have much more mezzer(522 Healer/173 Sorcerer)
About same few pet summoner(248 Spiritmaster/147 Cabalist) Hmm, maybe not same, even double :)
OMG, we have lots of Theurgist 401, whos have PBT, but runies have too :)
And they have a caster/tank :) (Thane 629)
Almost important in RvR the speedguys: (Skald 783/Minstrel 461)
So I see:
they have same nukers,
3x much mezzer(with better defence and instaspells)
2xmuch pet summoner
1.7xmuch speedguy
maybe, its just my opinion: the runiesPBT-theurgsPBT-theurgsDD-ThaneDD equal
I dont count the smite clerics because they died already(anyway in the next patch)
Meele classes:
Armsman 599 Paladin 545 Mercenary 237 = 1381
Warrior 388 Thane 629 Berserker 350 = 1367
Hibrid melee classes:
Skald, minstrel, friar: same number also

They have same melee then us, but 2x much spellcaster. Hmm, I still dont understand why Midgard the melee realm ?

EEEK, I just see now all realm have end regen chant/buff, hibbis and middis have power regen buff, but we have not :(
LETS START WHINING PPL: The melee realm have power regen buff, but we have not :(

J

Jenna.

Originally posted by Atomi

EEEK, I just see now all realm have end regen chant/buff, hibbis and middis have power regen buff, but we have not :(
LETS START WHINING PPL: The melee realm have power regen buff, but we have not :(

Would'nt surprise me if a LoE started whining about that too :)

D

Damon_D

Hmmm what us being the meele realm , and not having the most meele chars should tell you , is that this was very needed. Maybe ya head has started to rust inside ya tincan outfit... try some WD40.

BTW why the hell did you name one of you chars after the ultimate gay male-barbie doll ??? ( Leonardo DeCapitated ).
But if it was your 10 year old daughter who did it, I apollogy for bringing it up

Ohhh and yes I do like how you say that your clecric dont count in this listing , cause he will be slightly gimped in a future patch... Made me laugh so hard I fell of my chair

S

SilverHood

The melee realm have power regen buff, but we have not

Minstrels get it as a song
:rolleyes:

by casting mana regen buff, healers limit other melee buffs.

And healers aren't that common... unlike them damn mincers

O

old.Eynar_Vega

Originally posted by Atomi
So somebody tell me plz why Midgard the melee realm?
Datas from Prydwen server:
5,174 Midgard/5,434 Albion
They have same number of nuker(514 Runie/541 Wizzy)
They have much more mezzer(522 Healer/173 Sorcerer)
About same few pet summoner(248 Spiritmaster/147 Cabalist) Hmm, maybe not same, even double :)
OMG, we have lots of Theurgist 401, whos have PBT, but runies have too :)
And they have a caster/tank :) (Thane 629)
Almost important in RvR the speedguys: (Skald 783/Minstrel 461)
So I see:
they have same nukers,
3x much mezzer(with better defence and instaspells)
2xmuch pet summoner
1.7xmuch speedguy
maybe, its just my opinion: the runiesPBT-theurgsPBT-theurgsDD-ThaneDD equal
I dont count the smite clerics because they died already(anyway in the next patch)
Meele classes:
Armsman 599 Paladin 545 Mercenary 237 = 1381
Warrior 388 Thane 629 Berserker 350 = 1367

OMG, this must be the worst comparison ever made...
First of all, not only wizards can nuke in Albion, you have more casting classes with nukes.
Than the mezzers: each realm has a so called 2ndary mezzer, so you might add those here too (minstrel in Albion, Spiritmaster in Mid).
About the pet classes: what about theurgists then? they don't summon pets?
And then about us having a caster/tank...well you got caster/healers...?
And I'd like to see a thane doing same amount of dmg with a DD as a theurgist... i could go on for ages, but I'm too lazy atm

S

SilverHood

And they have a caster/tank (Thane 629)

LMAO

That really did make me laugh

Ask healers what they think of us, lol

We got 1 DD on a THIRTY (30) second timer, one insta DD on a 20 second timer, a pbaoe on a 30 second timer (pretty useless... not even on my RvR quickbar)
Then there's the fameous AoE DD..... chain castable, uses shit loads of mana (not like we have loads), does very little damage to even con targets (bout 150-200), and breaks mez root and whatnot

again, Thane a caster/tank
LMAO

We're a shitty tank with good dmg output

A

Atomi

You dont undrestand. Its not a damage comparition, not class comparition, not a realm comparition, its a melee/spellcaster comparition.
Im still dont understand why Midgard the melee realm..

D

Damon_D

Neither do we , but thats what we been told from Mythic, but what the hell do they know

P

Psy|:m00:

They don't really, hence the b0rked primary/secondary/tertiary stats, the plain stupidity of some RAs, AE insta mez/stun (any instas really) and the over-powerdiness (word copyright of meh :p) of some classes

R

rynnor

Melee Realm

This whole Mid =Melee and Hib=Magic comes straight out of the little rulebook you get with the game - theres a section where an imaginary speaker from each realm trys to convince you to come there - the alb one doesnt say much specific but the Middie one says about them being the best fighters and the Hib one says his is the most magical realm.

Its echo'd later in the book in the section about classes available in each realm but its really the first piece that sets the tone for the whole game.

O

old.Chavez

I bet it's the same book that says assasins can disguise etc etc :)

K

Krillin.

Originally posted by Jenna.

Would'nt surprise me if a LoE started whining about that too :)

ZzZzZ @ your put down of LoE yet again - i await some sarcastic post back or something else funny in a reply.

Users who are viewing this thread