New Infiltrator TL

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice to see someone that understands a few things \o/

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
They finally found one who admits most alb classes are overpowered and is willing to nerf infs to bring down to sb & shade level?

Cami

Fledgling Freddie
Jonaldo said:
They finally found one who admits most alb classes are overpowered and is willing to nerf infs to bring down to sb & shade level?

right :p

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
The last Infi TL was awful, constantly attacking archers so his class could be even more overpowered. It is a joy to see the back of him.

Whisperess

Can't get enough of FH
So nice to see a TL interested in balance and not just 'givh more damage!!!11" like so many others :worthy:

( Best TL yet is still (old?) Wizard TL asking for a shape-change for Wizards xD )

Shan

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, if you assume that Mythic will listen to him.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yeah looks interesting, a shame how all TL wants their class to get omgwtf boosted

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
never thought i would put infil and nice into the same sentence :)

But infilTL is nice.

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
LOL...

I can't believe it, an unbiased TL!

:touch:

Indiana

Fledgling Freddie
he still uses a buffbot
ok, he claims its a nightmare not to use buffbot in RvR... nevertheless balancing a character based on a fully buffed character is not the right way imo

Aenir

Fledgling Freddie
It is when 95% of all people runs buffed with purple buffs.

Jenkz

Fledgling Freddie
there are two sides to the "bot" problem, sure, currently the "majority" of active RvRers (which is actually a minority of total players, btw (assuming "active RvR" is 50k+ LWRP)) run with purp buffs. balancing around everyone having capped buffs for these people is not a problem

the problem is when you look at the majority of players - most dont rvr regularly, why? many reasons i suspect, but one of those is probably not being able to contend with 4 buffbotted 8man gank-groups and the like..

addressing the "bot problem" may allow more people to participate in day to day rvr.

i've always been a fan of balancing based off unbuffed, then making buffs much less effective than they are now. currently characters can fair quite well unbuffed or self-buffed playingfield, but are way surpassed by much more effective classes when looking at the fully-buffed playingfield.

if the infi TL can get this issue addressed in time for frontiers the game maybe quite different to what it is now, and more enjoyable for the masses in the process - and it really wont hurt anyone, if all stealthers have to be unbuffed they are still fighting other unbuffed stealthers....

(i do have a bot, and have been using others bots in 8man gank groups and solo/duo stealth rvr for a long time)

d34k

Fledgling Freddie
A lot of PvE groups run with a bot outside the group for buffs and rezzes incase of a wipeout. In summary: there's a lot of bots.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
"Realist" kinda guy, i like him already. But dont forget his wishes will differ with what they are actually gonna change. I hope it wont be the typical : "to be changed soon" and then loop that phrase to infinity.

Falcon

Fledgling Freddie
Mythic's current proposed bot solution is to allow alchemists to craft 50 buff spec equivalent buff potions so that EVERYONE can be buffed so balancing around buffs might actually be the way forward in fact.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
the whole situation with bots is bloody rediculous, i rolled a shaman as my first char cause i liked the idea of being able to help people in my group, make them 'better' or whatever and then this whole bot thing comes about and has more or less completely destroyed my class.

sick to the teeth of it, i am essentially on a x0.5 spec points per level class compared to every other class in the game. the amount of people that still think bots are 'normal' or 'ok' is just nuts.

on topic, new TL looks very nice :D

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
nuky said:
the whole situation with bots is bloody rediculous, i rolled a shaman as my first char cause i liked the idea of being able to help people in my group, make them 'better' or whatever and then this whole bot thing comes about and has more or less completely destroyed my class.

sick to the teeth of it, i am essentially on a x0.5 spec points per level class compared to every other class in the game. the amount of people that still think bots are 'normal' or 'ok' is just nuts.

on topic, new TL looks very nice :D

active shammie in pve(best pullah eveh, ae dot/disease, dmg add + heals are nice) + pvp (mm hopefully most ppl understand why xD) >>> buffbot

your class is not destroyed, just not that unique now imo. shit happened to most of us in daoc in very similar ways tbh :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Morchaoron said:
isnt this guy the former berserker TL? :rolleyes:

if he was then u should be happy.. i mean.. then he is the guy that got the zerkers back on par with BM's and mercs.... :kissit:

im smelling a HUGE nerf comming down on the infils... :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom