New infil RA ?

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Evade is halved vs dual wielder classes, maybe hunters can complain, but NS/SB/Rangers cant. Get your facts straight before say DF is like an anytime stun or at least try to learn some about this game.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:
Evade is halved vs dual wielder classes, maybe hunters can complain, but NS/SB/Rangers cant. Get your facts straight before say DF is like an anytime stun or at least try to learn some about this game.

It's like an anytime stun.... :p

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:

You think you the only one that knows that evade is halved vs dualwielders? and that is something special, well grats i guess you one of the smartest in your realm :p

Still df is like an anytime, how hard can it be? spam df and backup with ds...

And even if evade is halved you can still go over 25% evade, 250qui and dodger3 is far more then 25% evade...

And still if you evade 25% you will get it in every fight, an infil with 1800hp should take atleast 8-9 hits then you can even afford to miss one df....

Get a clue Kid

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:

maybe? HELL we can xD

Nalistah

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:

The cluelessness is strong in you, u know that?

U should go out and play an NS/SB and come back later.
9 of 10 fights u get DF'ed by infil. What is said in the manual is one thing, but out in RvR is another.
U know that an assassin CAN evade 2-3-4-5 hits in a row? every fight isnt 25% evade vs a dualwielder. Get a clue :m00:

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
If a new skill was added so that sbs would suddenly own every other stealther
in most unfair way, how many would take ?

I remeber how many sbs respecced sz with see hidden after 1.50, guess its your time to cry now or maybe roll a savage or healer, have fun.

Btw we feel just as sorry for you now, as you did for us back then.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Kinad said:

I remeber how many sbs respecced sz with see hidden after 1.50, guess its your time to cry now or maybe roll a savage or healer, have fun.

kkk

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Kinad said:

I almost feeled sorry for em but then again I thought back to the times they hitted me for alway's around 300dmg and sometimes higher :eek:
so nah :p

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
I almost feeled sorry for em but then again I thought back to the times they hitted me for alway's around 300dmg and sometimes higher :eek:

and you cried like kids back then, now let us have our fun and QQ some more ;)

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:

Those were the days :) , but I think some SB love is inc soonish :)

Runolas

Fledgling Freddie
Antedeluvian said:

Have you read this...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragonfang
Originally not so bad a style, but in a world of 1.5 second swing speeds and backup styles, this style is beastly.

Everyone has heard the rhetoric on both sides. It is in line with things like chain brutalize or annihilation. It does not have the anytime group fight deciding capabilities of slam or caster stun. But in a one on one fight it is probably one of the most overpowered tools out there.

With the style review coming up I will be surprised if it stays the way it is. I am much more inclined to nix both it and diamondback and add a 7 second stun off of leaper to the crit line thus giving all assassins access to the same stun, and making the stun a 2 part combo to pull off. As a 2 parter it removes chaining high damage reactionaries and adds a little more chance for a person to evade/block/parry either of the 2 attacks. (Please note I am aware that pierce rangers and some blademasters will probably yell foul for suggesting removing the stun from diamondback. Many of my ideas are not perfect.)

So why be thrust if dragonfang gets nerfed? Higher weaponskill and better armor tables comes to mind. I would also hope to push for something nice as the new 50 skill. If annihilation is fine and dragonfang is not, perhaps I can finagle a 9 second stun that chains off pierce…

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This comes from the new Inf TL...more here http://vnboards.ign.com/Albion_Rogue_Professions/b20906/64018580/?3 .

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Blazor Meneth said:
Jox, Ztyx are the strongest leechers... :eek7:

Ok, sorry for helping you out when Elajt + Wittor is fistfucking you in true Texas style, wont happen again.

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
Jox said:
Ok, sorry for helping you out when Elajt + Wittor is fistfucking you in true Texas style, wont happen again.

haha :D
jox :wub:

zRRR

Banned
Kinad said:

bet you think twice about tsing me from now on wont you noob :D
mr 49 dmg melee

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
was somewhat confused last night - the NS I fought had a hunter pet (with its own doggie pet too)

the norse-luri love scene after the fight was just sickening though.

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Jox said:

Your excused :p
But it has been awhile since wittor+elajt fistfucked me... kinda miss em :(
Althought when your drunk(or something) it aint easy to communicate with u guys tbh.
----------------------------------------------------
<Action Scene>
Popping "enemy" and starts bashing him.
See the 2 norses come from the horizon.
<Blazor> I dont need help thx.
Silence while they start bashing.
<Blazor> ty but I dont need it.
The poor alb got raped by 3 sbs and died instantly.
<Blazor> ty guys :(
Still silence and the 2 norses run off and fades away...
-----------------------------------------------------
Thats the communicate problem :fluffle:

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
zRRR said:
bet you think twice about tsing me from now on wont you noob :D
mr 49 dmg melee

Not really, i was grouped with Lath at the time, knew you where in the area,
you where as dead as a lv 30 sb trying to pass mmg if i wanted that.

But i did chose not only to show you what awesome class ns's are, it also
showed what clueless unskilled whiners ns's on excalibur are. Yes you did 3500+ damage to me in melee, i hit you for 50, but remeber i found you not the other way around, it was my choice to crit you at point blank range to test.

My class can do 3500 damage to another char 2 rr's above, while he can hit me for 50. Yes im skilled, he sucks, just wondering how he usually kills me and
other ns's 10 to 1, must be luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom