New infil RA ?

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
-Freezingwiz- said:
well at least I´m one the the few stealthers who acually solo on this server and take the deaths it takes and don´t come back with a fg stealthers after I get killed :twak: twat

think we should get the facts straight but u are an alb so i dont think u will understand it, every1 says they are solo, im solo to most of the time anyway solo/duo is my game ok... and ur not solo cause albs dominate the stealthzerg scene mostely because they have 3 rouge classes but anyway thats the way it is. And plz plz plz when did i bring 1 fg of mid stealthers to zerg after i had gotten killed (probably by alb stealthzerg as usual) I DONT ZERG CAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE ZERGED OK!!!!!!!!!111111

and the famous qoute

U should be to others as u want them to be against u
(maybe i screwed that up but tbh i dont care :))

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Blame Mythic, i think a lot of albion players would be happy if mincers lose Stealth and gain some group friendly line in compensation, like buffs or healing. Mincers have stealth and they use it, WAI.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Vodkafairy said:
Just like you duo with 5 million other sb's, infils can duo with mincers.

The same could be said for NS's too..

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Tay said:
The same could be said for NS's too..

Exactely where have you seen me say ns don't zerg? I know they do, I know I do too sometimes (tho rarely).

Comments like that are so fucking retarded it's silly.

Light

Loyal Freddie
Renwind said:
Seems to me that alot of infils now days have the ability to spawn some sort of pet called a minstrel who can AE mezz, Single mezz, dd and stun all by itself :eek2: . Is this some kind of new RA that mythic has granted the infil that i dont know about ?

so what u saying .. is us mincers shoudlnt grp with infils because they make a good duo combination?

yus ok pls tell the savage and healers to stop running in the same grps as it is effective

would never want to utilise the tools given to us by the game... in fact perhaps we should also not get our armour sc'd and use bg1 weps too :rolleyes:

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
well my point is just that I solo 95% of the time the last 5% is with rl m8's and don´t blame albs about popping mincers because when I solo I get jumped by 2-5++++ SBs/hunters at a time... and that is the time when I start to log because I think the zerg style realy suxx, then it is more fun to run around getting con death by 10000 green mobs tbh

and I don´t see the reason why more then 2 Sbs/hunters have to pop when I run around solo... and yes it is even RR7+ SBs/hunters who add... such skillz imo
I normally just stand next to the guys who fight if I see some1 fighting 1 vs 1 and if some SB add in thoes fight I mezz them witch it quite offen when some1 get a chance to fight 1 on 1 :puke:

so stop blameing albs when u aren´t any better u´r self :m00:

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
Scout TSing and releasing his hounds (minc + inf) to kill a solo guys is leet skills imo...

Myrmidons are the strongest adders.. :twak:
Jox, Ztyx are the strongest leechers... :eek7:

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
This is quality whine/flame thread. Much more fun to read than the <yawn> grats threads.

Archon

Fledgling Freddie
Can say the same about rangers TS and their billion ns friends :puke:

Stealth zerghs will allways annoy normal people...

zRRR

Banned
this just in:

1.68h, stealth removed from mincers!

<SST> ffs, i quit

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Sofus said:
endless discussiob mate. Cause if you ask a mid he will tell you alb stealth zerg and if you ask an alb he will say mid stealth zerg..... so only way to see it really is to see how many on in average in emain for example in each realm and if you do that you will see about double as many albs as mids :eek6:

I truely doubt that... Albs might be more but no still not enough to pass 250... On a busy night 150max....

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Mincer + infil > sb + sb, but see hidden makes it possible(at least sometimes) for the sbs to jump the fotms at their weakest moment which is good.

:drink:

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
its funny with see hidden i have it etc i see a minstel running past me i follow him i attack i get 1-2 infils on me to

Blazor Meneth

Fledgling Freddie
I've heard theres a bugg in the game renwind, if you reach 5l4+ then the adds will be eliminated and you'll only get 1vs1 fights :worthy: (even when u pop mincers :eek7: )

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
yes, please nerf the 5sec cast time 30sec aoe mezz the minstrel has!

funny stuff :)

Appollo

Part of the furniture
b nice 2 Renwind, hes 1 of the last solo(i think) SB's, last of old bread :m00:

Light

Loyal Freddie
Renwind said:
its funny with see hidden i have it etc i see a minstel running past me i follow him i attack i get 1-2 infils on me to

so fuking what .. its funny whenever i fight what i think is a solo sb/hunter at leats another 2 are moving with him.

and also thanks to sh when solo im often pa'd by a SB but with RA's up can sometimes still win but not against the following 2 or more pa's at the same time

its do or die .. running with an infil is fun eventhough still often die to 3/4+ mid stealthers but always take a few down with us

so bloody stupid to think that albs arnt going to use probably the best duo combo they have dont you think?

still many sb nubbers forget how we used to get wtfpwnd by SB's all over the place not so long ago .. yes LA, so suck it up like we did and just get on with it

im not flaming you Renwind just telling you like it is from this perspective, actually got alot of respect for you as you are not one of the usual zerging fekers - and i got no probs with duo's but respect those that solo in these times (such as u do often) even more.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Exactely where have you seen me say ns don't zerg? I know they do, I know I do too sometimes (tho rarely).

Comments like that are so fucking retarded it's silly.
actually ns zerg more than sbs imo - its hardly rarely.

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Renwind said:
think we should get the facts straight but u are an alb so i dont think u will understand it, every1 says they are solo, im solo to most of the time anyway solo/duo is my game ok... and ur not solo cause albs dominate the stealthzerg scene mostely because they have 3 rouge classes but anyway thats the way it is. And plz plz plz when did i bring 1 fg of mid stealthers to zerg after i had gotten killed (probably by alb stealthzerg as usual) I DONT ZERG CAUSE I DONT WANT TO BE ZERGED OK!!!!!!!!!111111

and the famous qoute

U should be to others as u want them to be against u
(maybe i screwed that up but tbh i dont care :))
clueless idiot.

Jaond

Fledgling Freddie
Cheesehound said:
Please. get your fucking facts straight. The minstrel AE mezz blows more then chanters, its useless.

Please, get a fucking clue, sb, hunter, ranger, ns that a infil/mincer duo mostly fight dont have determination so mincer aemezz is a pain in the ass.

Especially when our purge is always down when every albstealter got acces to an anytime stun, and yes df is as good as anytime on a evade7 class...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom