New Hib bug abuse Lucchinazo and Nazk

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Darkptang said:
rong

1 Druid, 1 Shroomer, 2 Menta

There was either a Mana Eld or Mana chanter for sure. Called D[r]eadweight or something. Unless Mentas get PBAoE now.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
There was either a Mana Eld or Mana chanter for sure. Called D[r]eadweight or something. Unless Mentas get PBAoE now.
Dreadnough?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Someone has been killed by stun + nuke to many times I see.

I fail to see how a sorc can die against a hib caster though.

Longer AEMez then hib stun = Mez, send pet, start nuking when pet is almost there = no chance in hell the hib caster can survive unless he MoC
Then the sorc can just fire rr5.

Too overpowered -.-

Corran

Part of the furniture
Ame said:
Then the sorc can just fire rr5.

Too overpowered -.-

how does sorc rr5 help when being moc'd nuked? If it was a tic the rr5 would help against moc caster but not for a sorc rr5 which only works on melee dmg oO

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:

ok leva la o bolo rei ;p

2 Druid
1 Shroomer
2 Mentas
1 Eld
1 warden
1 ninja
1 monkie
1 tuna fish
1 :m00:

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
If your shrooms and you can nuke people who cannot nuke you back, that sounds like bug abuse to me. You say they could go inside the boat to nuke you, but that's no real answer since you can nuke them when they are outside. I actually tried hiding inside a warship once with shrooms myself, but I didn't realise I would not be attackable from the outside. Fortunately for my enemies they just swam in and killed me :)

I'd be interested to see what GOA say about this, since this does seem exactly the kind of thing that they'd consider to be abuse. At the heart of this issue is badly thought out design, but using that kind of thing to your advantage has in the past been considered exploitation.

Placador

Fledgling Freddie
I will repeat it again cos someone maybe didn't undsertean it.
THEY CAN NUKE FROM OUTSIDE.
Caster in my group die inside ship by sorc + caby nukes, so stop say silly things.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
U can't nuke from inside btw so isn't abusing, and u can't target no one with f8 from inside the ppl who is outside, so explain were is the abuse? if we wanna kill someone we have to go outside or let u come inside, so i dont see any bug exploit

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Boggy said:
If your shrooms and you can nuke people who cannot nuke you back, that sounds like bug abuse to me. You say they could go inside the boat to nuke you, but that's no real answer since you can nuke them when they are outside. I actually tried hiding inside a warship once with shrooms myself, but I didn't realise I would not be attackable from the outside. Fortunately for my enemies they just swam in and killed me :)

I'd be interested to see what GOA say about this, since this does seem exactly the kind of thing that they'd consider to be abuse. At the heart of this issue is badly thought out design, but using that kind of thing to your advantage has in the past been considered exploitation.

Its so-so from my PoV, but from my POV they are a mobile Athmes (the scout in Beno tower): Unreachable without razing tower (sinking warship) and only dangerous when you come too close.

Ofcourse the presence of a Hib is enough to draw plenty of zergling-Albs out, and when the RP's doesnt come in without fighting back, sitting down without armour there will be wine :/

Have a nice weekend!

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Dre@d said:
U can't nuke from inside btw so isn't abusing, and u can't target no one with f8 from inside the ppl who is outside, so explain were is the abuse?

Shrooms neither use F8 nor clicking to target.

if we wanna kill someone we have to go outside or let u come inside, so i dont see any bug exploit

The whole point is that if someone (or something, eg a shroom) can nuke you, you should be able to nuke it back. Being able to attack someone without them attacking you back is unfair. Engineering a situation where it happens is likely to be considered exploiting I reckon.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
So boggy, wen u saw a animist in docks shrooming and hitting the ppl who is up the water, u call him lame, wen we do it into a ship u call us bugabusers?mmmm i think its the same cause u know shrooms keeps hitting u wen u go not in view same as scout guards or... that insane wizzi bolts :)

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Dre@d said:
So boggy, wen u saw a animist in docks shrooming and hitting the ppl who is up the water, u call him lame, wen we do it into a ship u call us bugabusers?mmmm i think its the same cause u know shrooms keeps hitting u wen u go not in view same as scout guards or... that insane wizzi bolts :)

Having a bit of trouble with your English at this point. Not sure what you are describing as me condoning. If you are suggesting there is an occasion I would defend people putting shrooms in ANY spot where they can nuke but not be nuked you are wrong.

I don't know if the shrooms hitting people outside the boat is to do with the single LoS check, but I'd be guessing not. Since someone would have had to swim into the boat and back out again.

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh as u can see im not an original english speaker:) i mean that shrooms wont hit u till u dont get into boat, same if animist shrooms underwater and u go there down and then up they will keep hitting u, its the same i think, sorry for the bad english :p

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
Boggy said:
If you are suggesting there is an occasion I would defend people putting shrooms in ANY spot where they can nuke but not be nuked you are wrong.

shhhh u have done the same...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom