New Hib bug abuse Lucchinazo and Nazk

Corran

Part of the furniture
Cant make out much from screenshot!

If you talking about sticking shrooms in water/above water on the edges then apparently it aint abuse though i report it now and again just to let them know it is bollocks that it is allowed.

It not abuse because shrooms use just as single los check so if it gets started casting when you pop in view it will nuke you down no matter if you get out of it. So it can nuke out the water even without los, sometimes it nukes you without you diving but nothing can do about it apparntly

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
It's not bug abuse, if u are stupid and run into boat its your problem :) rvr zone is kinda big to go only to one boat in water imo

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
LoS abuse

Dre@d im not one of your friends so please dont call me stupid.

Has for if it is or not bug abuse ill let Goa decide that

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I guess that's a player-controlled boat? That means trying to target anything inside it is going to be a lost cause; it is possible, but like with big pets getting in the way of everything when targeting, a big object like that boat is going to "overshadow" other, smaller objects. Try using F8 for targeting.

Anyway, I can't see any abuse here, just clueless Albs. Just stay away from a boat like that.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
LoS abuse

Belomar said:
I guess that's a player-controlled boat? That means trying to target anything inside it is going to be a lost cause; it is possible, but like with big pets getting in the way of everything when targeting, a big object like that boat is going to "overshadow" other, smaller objects. Try using F8 for targeting.

Anyway, I can't see any abuse here, just clueless Albs. Just stay away from a boat like that.

Mate F8 wouldnt work thats why i called bug abuse. and they werent on boat like i said they were on water inside boat. Game considers boat (warship) a object wich dosent let me target anything until i swim inside boat

Belomar

Part of the furniture
That's not abuse though, that's just smart. The boat is a targetable object, and since they are inside it, you will target the boat instead of them since you can't see them--simple. F8 will work (but you might have to get close to get in range).

Nothing to see here, move along.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Darkptang said:
lol where´s the bug? u could go there and killed us some random grp did :sex:

tb gosto mt de ti :sex:

you can also go kill PBAOE´rs inside tower that are doing pbaoe and hiting outside yet they consider a bug.

se gostas de mim isso é la contigo mas aviso-te que sou macho :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
That's not abuse though, that's just smart. The boat is a targetable object, and since they are inside it, you will target the boat instead of them since you can't see them--simple. F8 will work (but you might have to get close to get in range).

So you are an expert on this subject or just spilling opinions?
Im gonna explain this once again i was 1feet away from boat and still couldnt target anything. Need to explain better?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Dre@d said:
So u won't be my friend?:( i will have to find another "primo" xD :)

Nao te disse que não iria ser teu amigo so disse que sou muy macho :D

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
A yes other option: destroy boat that is what happened there, lol omg i laughed a lot there :p, i thought i was fliying and it was the boat going down, so just destroy the boat instead going inside to givf free rps

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Dre@d said:
A yes other option: destroy boat that is what happened there, lol omg i laughed a lot there :p, i thought i was fliying and it was the boat going down, so just destroy the boat instead going inside to givf free rps
Bleh, thats why we died this time when we tried to do it :D.

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
lol xD

kinetic if you right now, get rid of that chat log. LOL at that link aswell <3

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Infanity said:
lol xD

kinetic if you right now, get rid of that chat log. LOL at that link aswell <3

Whats wrong with link?
unless mythic and respectiv parents are letting play 5 year old kids or less i dont think we said anything that ppl dont already know :D

Alaron

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:

I was there and F8 works, but you don't get line of sight, neither on the surface or under water. You can clearly see the player models being under water, but you can't shoot or nuke them from range. Of course they had a stack of shrooms inside the boat, so going into melee range was certain death. Sinking their boat was the only way to get rid of them.

CuddleBunny!

Banned
you can't attack people in player-controlled boat unless you got a los on them, and thats a bit hard when you are swimming in water, and they can't be melee'd either(out of range) so basicly they can't be killed but anything that approaches them instadies, but since they are underpopulated i guess it's ok... might not be bugabuse, but it's just as fucking lame as flyboy**** and his friends...

gogo hibs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom