New Healer INC!

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by Dalus_carosu
Well thats ok if you like to be a copycat thats up to you :) But really dont. There is nothing wrong with a Full Pac spec healer they own in CC and because peeps have alot of resist gear those extra seconds you get on mezz and stund could make a difference. Sure dont i get any good heals but really how manny healers is there out there that are speced in that???

Just think its a sad that RvR guilds wont invite if they dont get a class in that spec they want to, and who say its the optimum setup for RvR?? I SAY that CC makes a big diff in RvR and if you do it right there will be no reason to heal hehe

The amount of active menders is about the same as pacs, there might be a few RvR active healers with 48 pac, there are afaik none with 50 pac. Those extra seconds you get isnt actually there, since a 44 pac will still have the last ae-mezz. And no matter how good you are at mezzing most good groups will force you to heal. The reason for it being the optimum spec is that it is the optimum spec for the guild group. One of the main points with a RvR-guild is to make the group strong, not the individual.

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by old.Nol
Um, depends what your measuement is tbh, if you measuring on Relic status, Mids aren't winning :D

If you measuring on RP's Hibs are doing pretty well considering the much smaller population...

And if you read carefully into the top two posts, you will be able to see I can pretty much use stats to tell any story I want :D

mids are very yber though, I think everyone will agree...

I measure on the schinkaar scale, and that scale do not care about your stats :)

D

Dalus_carosu

well no point in discusing this anymore I play in Hib now, should be fun havent play there so much so I am a totaly noob there hehe.. Last night printed out almost every map there is in Hib :)

I

ingrid

People ENUGH WHINE!

id just like to say Welcome, uve recieved all to much compliments on ur thought specc, and im sorry to see people try to walk over you even more, i was about to do the same but i choose not to, as every word uve said has been hacked on. welcome to excalibur here everyone whines, savages whines on the whine, healers whines on zergs, albs deny's zerging, hibs zergs at times whines on fotm groups, altho they themselves are just as bad etc... im a healer, so i whine on zergs =)

whole excalibur is fotm when u realy look at it

the zergs are specced in snatching the most RP for themselves leaving themselves weak but dmg dealing, the few FGs of albs thats out there, are pure fotm grps. possibly armsmen instead of mercs, but mids uses zerks 2...

hib uses perfect grp setup at most times just like any fotm whould do. they may zerg they may do whatever just like any mid... it all just ends up in the grass is greener on the other side, and i agree, the grass is greener just watch emain... pft GREEN!

Welcome i hope u'l stay.

R

Rhuric

Black Companys irc channel is: #daoc.bc. With that other adress I think it is some cs clan or something else

D

Dalus_carosu

Ingrid these whines really dont bother me I am used to it. I have played on a US Server and they whine alot more then peeps do here. Let them whine if they dont have anything better to do..

Users who are viewing this thread