New Healer INC!

D

Dalus_carosu

Hi all :)

Just wanted you guys to know I am starting a New Char at Excalibur. Played at MLF Us Server before this and had 2 L50 Peeps there on Midgard.

I will be making a Full spec Pac healer and arent looking for a guild atm but would like to know what good RvR guilds are out there??

Dalus Carosu..

G

Galiryn

imo since your experienced , join alb as a cleric or hib as a druid and do some good .. dont join the foty realm ;*/

S

schinkaar

no rvr guild will take in a healer with 50 pac (if thats what u mean with "full pac").

D

Dalus_carosu

Well thanks for the welcome sort of :)

Schink I hard time beliving that a RvR will guild will not take me in as Full Spec Pac or not, no matter how I spec I will be wanted, Its not all about how your spec or what class you play if you are good you are good thats all.

Galiryn whats wrong with Midgard? :)

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by Dalus_carosu

Schink I hard time beliving that a RvR will guild will not take me in as Full Spec Pac or not, no matter how I spec I will be wanted, Its not all about how your spec or what class you play if you are good you are good thats all.

experienced... 2 lvl 50's.. realmranks with those?

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Galiryn
imo since your experienced , join alb as a cleric or hib as a druid and do some good .. dont join the foty realm ;*/
/agree. Mid doesn't need more healers.

O

old.Nol

or join mid, and then you can tell everyone else how much they suck :D Other people that have left hib/alb have instantly got 100 times better, it's kooky...

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by old.Nol
or join mid, and then you can tell everyone else how much they suck :D Other people that have left hib/alb have instantly got 100 times better, it's kooky...

No, its the other way around ffs. mids win but hibs are all yber!

S

schinkaar

Heres a few irc channels of a few active mid RvR guilds:

#nolby
#jack.herer
#redguard
#blackcompany(?)
#atrocity

Go there tell them u got 2 50:s and gonna spec 50 pac, then ask if u can join. Thing is no one will believe you are good if you 1) say you have 2 50:s and hence is good 2) say you are gonna gimp your char.

If you wanna join a RvR guild, say that you will spec/play what they want you to, and say you are willing to learn. I'd recommend starting with JH, since you wont get in there anyway and it will proove my point.

K

kirennia

For the top RvR guilds, i'd say this statement is probably wrong :p Besides before I thought you said you'd roll a needed class in a needed realm, not the best class in the FOTY realm ;)

If you want a challenge, try hib or alb who are kinda equal but mid if easy mode is your cup of tea ;)

Welcome anyways :)

O

old.FIN

u wanna join guild, hmmm, go group in emain in randoms , get rr7, then u get free respec stone, u r told what to spec, then play 2 weeeks 24/7 so peeps know u, then play 2 weeeks 24/7 to peeps accept u, then play 2 weeks 24/7 so u rr8-9, then quit game go to RL, u have experienced all about this game atm

D

Dalus_carosu

Well it's up to me what i like to spec in and how I like to spec, if they dont want be thats their problem not mine. I have decided to go with a Cleric 41(Rej) 35(Enh).

Vintervargen have been over a year sins I last played so dont know what my RR was from my chars, but I am sorry to tell that that dosent say a think how much RR you have only think it states is how much free time you have to play and farm RR/RP and on what Server you play. There is much easier to obtain higher RR on Euro Servers then US ones. AS me who played at a US server and are from Europe there is not so much action that timeline I play but I have noticed playing Excalibur that there are high population RvR..

Well sorry of my bad english and spelling :)

G

Gahldir

Well it's up to me what i like to spec in and how I like to spec, if they dont want be thats their problem not mine. I have decided to go with a Cleric 41(Rej) 35(Enh).

Vintervargen have been over a year sins I last played so dont know what my RR was from my chars, but I am sorry to tell that that dosent say a think how much RR you have only think it states is how much free time you have to play and farm RR/RP and on what Server you play. There is much easier to obtain higher RR on Euro Servers then US ones. AS me who played at a US server and are from Europe there is not so much action that timeline I play but I have noticed playing Excalibur that there are high population RvR..

Well sorry of my bad english and spelling :)

not wanting to be rude towards you, but..

yes, it will be your problem. if you don't have a good specc you will be ignored if there are "better" specced healers around.

and no, RR doesn't say that you are uberfubar skilled, but it is says that you have expereince etc. say rr5 is like 2-4 weeks of RvR and that ain't to much imo. ;)

S

schinkaar

Originally posted by Gahldir
not wanting to be rude towards you, but..

yes, it will be your problem. if you don't have a good specc you will be ignored if there are "better" specced healers around.

and no, RR doesn't say that you are uberfubar skilled, but it is says that you have expereince etc. say rr5 is like 2-4 weeks of RvR and that ain't to much imo. ;)

L

Lumikki

If I was you i'd just quit the game all together, mids are fotm to the heart, hibs are whiners and albs are even bigger whiners. Basically a loose loose situation!

xx

C

Carlos Bananos

full pac is gimp

if you dont have the correct spec and playtimes, random grps will learn to know u by name ;D

RAs are also picked by the guild ;p

D

Dalus_carosu

NICE :) Dident know Euro Servers had stats on RP like Camelot Herald. But i have tried all 3 realms now some and decided to start one where the population is the lowest... And that is Hib, made a Druid there but atm I cant play to much, still waiting on my ADSL

Rumpaton I agree, its just a game nothing more nothing less. and its not fun if all peeps have same spec in each realm and class... Whats the fun in that??

S

schinkaar

Rumpaton I agree, its just a game nothing more nothing less. and its not fun if all peeps have same spec in each realm and class... Whats the fun in that??

You asked for a RvR guild, the first criteria for a RvR guild on mid/excali is optimum setup for the guilds RvR grp. If you dont like this then look for a non-rvr guild.

D

Dalus_carosu

Well thats ok if you like to be a copycat thats up to you :) But really dont. There is nothing wrong with a Full Pac spec healer they own in CC and because peeps have alot of resist gear those extra seconds you get on mezz and stund could make a difference. Sure dont i get any good heals but really how manny healers is there out there that are speced in that???

Just think its a sad that RvR guilds wont invite if they dont get a class in that spec they want to, and who say its the optimum setup for RvR?? I SAY that CC makes a big diff in RvR and if you do it right there will be no reason to heal hehe

C

Carlos Bananos

Well thats ok if you like to be a copycat thats up to you :) But really dont. There is nothing wrong with a Full Pac spec healer they own in CC and because peeps have alot of resist gear those extra seconds you get on mezz and stund could make a difference. Sure dont i get any good heals but really how manny healers is there out there that are speced in that???

Just think its a sad that RvR guilds wont invite if they dont get a class in that spec they want to, and who say its the optimum setup for RvR?? I SAY that CC makes a big diff in RvR and if you do it right there will be no reason to heal hehe

50 pac is no better than 48 pac.

48 pac is only _slightly_ better than 44 pac, but the spreadheal you lose for this is not worth it.

3 spreadhealers makes the difference... the days of running 1 pure pac healer are gone

Its a 1 trick pony. One thats trick isn't even too impressive.

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by schinkaar
No, its the other way around ffs. mids win but hibs are all yber!

Um, depends what your measuement is tbh, if you measuring on Relic status, Mids aren't winning :D

If you measuring on RP's Hibs are doing pretty well considering the much smaller population...

And if you read carefully into the top two posts, you will be able to see I can pretty much use stats to tell any story I want :D

mids are very yber though, I think everyone will agree...

O

old.Nol

There are lots of decent Mid guilds that will take someone who plays any spec. FOM are one I can think of off hand, and in my mind the kind of guild I would rather belong to in mid.

Users who are viewing this thread