TV New HBO show - Boardwalk Empire

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Been grabbing them just haven't started watching. Will probably use the Christmas break to give it a go.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Some fine boobies on display, Gretchen Mol was a real eyeopener. Cracking nipples! :D

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
episode 11

The drowning / baptism was harsh. I didn't think he'd go that far. Everyone is becoming very unhinged.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I've just finished season 2, my days that was great stuff.

Sad to see some people go, but it will be interesting to see what direction season 3 takes.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Bit mental the last couple of episodes.

Id thought for a while that Jimmys life was a bit fucked up. The flashback explained it:)

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Season 2 blew the first out of the water imo. As good as sopranos id say. Jimmys mum is mental.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Not seen any of them. Will DL first season and give it a go

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Season 2 blew the first out of the water imo. As good as sopranos id say. Jimmys mum is mental.

Yeah, could see it coming really, but it was really really good the way they handled his rise and fall. His story was a brilliant dramatic tragedy.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Great. Epic spoilers about big characters :(

Ah well :)

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Got as far as episode 5 of SE1 and got distracted from it. Its got legs & will carry on re-watching at some point as Steve Buscemi is quality.

Walking Dead I found tedious TBH. Once you've seen a couple of episodes of them running away from zombies how much more of the same can you take? Got as far as episode 4 season 1 & deleted it. Its Channel 5 stuff. Not epic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom