New Guild

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
Right.... Me and some friends was thinking of starting a new guild, but we need some help... So if anyone want to help it would be damn sweet if u could reply here hehe...

You are free to stay or leave, whatever you feel is the best hehe.. (we would rather see u stay tho ;) ) ....

Anyway some info bout the guild? Well what we want to do is starting up a new RVR guild that could defend some alb keeps and spank some evil hibs and mids (as no one seems to do that atm.. :/ ) ....

If u want to know anything just post... :)

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
I wish u good luck... I think your gonna need it...

1. We got 82374987238 guilds in alb allready...
2. Summer is comming, several new and old guilds will have to turn the key before the summer is over because of lack of members...

If u dont have members now, i dont think you will find many the next 4months time...

Bellona

Banned
but since the majority of the 82374987238 guilds in alb doesnt recruit, it sometimes is the only solution to make your own and give it a try.

gl with guild :cheers:

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
acording to goa exc is about to hit guild cap xD
some of the french servers done it already.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Bellona said:
but since the majority of the 82374987238 guilds in alb doesnt recruit, it sometimes is the only solution to make your own and give it a try.

gl with guild :cheers:

3 other new RvR guilds started up just last week :p

Kashmir

Fledgling Freddie
Me and some friends started a guild last week, lasted 1 week before we could see that we would never get any members :touch:, so I joined the uber guild LoD :)

So gl with trying to start the guild

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
hehe thx... guess all those good luck things helped.. we got about 15-20 members the first hours hehe :)

if anyone wanna join the madness just let me know :D

Shroomz

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, but soon as they here other guilds do loads of Guild events and the like you will lose loads - or find that they all alts who's mains are already guilded so you never hear from them again - call me an old cynic "You're an old cynic" - ta :)

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Well what would the name of the Guild be? I wonna see how it goes :)

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
the names Minority Squad man... ull learn to love it :)

Wildfire

Fledgling Freddie
That name is going to be treated like a promise, mind the zergs :p but good luck

Darksbane

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck creating a guild. But its not ganna happen anytime soon.
There is currently a bug which prevents guilds from been created, i contacte Rightnow and they wouldnt give any kind of time frame to when it will be fixed.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Darksbane said:
Good luck creating a guild. But its not ganna happen anytime soon.
There is currently a bug which prevents guilds from been created, i contacte Rightnow and they wouldnt give any kind of time frame to when it will be fixed.
max guild ID allowed is 2999 (or actually 2987 as the starter guilds take the remainder). they got in with 2959 :m00:

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
guilds allready created m8.. we currently have 31 active members acording to duskwave.com :)

Kenniii

Fledgling Freddie
we are currently looking for an alliance... anyone got some suggestions or who i should talk to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom