New Fotm RVR movie

G

Garnet

Originally posted by Eleasias
Hahahahahah! are you a fucking retard or what? >_< Goddamn random albs just whine and exaggarate cause they got owned sooooo bad >_<

says the one who whines also when the uber elite Llaw Addon gets wtfpwned. :rolleyes:

Hypocrite

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by Belomar
Eleasias, people on this forum and in this game have since long stopped listening to you. You had your time, but those days are gone. Sorry.

Ditto, keep your mouth shut if ur just gonna spout random shite with no idea what you are talking about, i ain't seen LA or VGN in 2fg for a looooooooooooooooong time, you on the otherhand..

Still dl'ing movie

V

vintervargen

P.S. It seems that Almecunia is inflicted with the dreadful "tbh"-disease. Take a look at the end of the Albs fight, she says "RECORDED TBH" in group chat, what the h*ck does "TBH" have there to do? :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure she's an "imo"-addict too. :touch: D.S.

we never noticed that tbh.

A

Ahqmae

Originally posted by herjulf
btw did u notice how they WINED at the end after getting owned by twice their force, taking out 1fg of i dunno 2fg´s.
And getting spanked how they WINED over savages.

HAHAHAHAHA the friggin losers hahahah

I believe the word pathetic was thought up for people like you. I understand the whine (yes, wHine has a 'h' in it, you're talking about the liquid...). But I guess it's coz you're one happy fotm zerger... might as well leave you with that.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by ab_fluid
i ain't seen LA or VGN in 2fg for a looooooooooooooooong time, you on the otherhand..
Funny, it felt like a week ago Wuren was out with his 2 FGs to powerlevel him to Tiarna. :rolleyes: But, judging from your reaction, I guess this is a sore point.

S

schinkaar

JH was heading to rest+rebuff after a fight vs VGN+LA at mmg, and yea /g was pretty spammed :D. and as someone pointed out when inviteme died as last healer IG had 5 ppl left, and i cant speak for IG but JH tanks was still fully buffed (since all their buffs come from bots) while IG had 1 ressill unbuffed, and the rest i dont know. So the fotm power (even tho savs are uber) is more likely a display of uber buffed tanks vs nonbuffed tanks :).

S

Silenzio

mmm well realized movie...

sad it's boring...

no offence... but it's

O

old.arneduck

sethnaket: what i think ppl whines over JH (and other fotm's...) for is that they have the tool (savages) to kill Hib support in less than half the time it takes for Hib (BM's) to kill Mid support...
then factoring in that 3 healers > 2 druids, 1 bard, you pretty much have a lost fight for Hib in most cases...

unless you get a lucky jump and the Mid tanks dont have purge up etc...
(remove det on savages, kthx? :))

*standard hib whine...*

E

Eleasias

Eleasias, people on this forum and in this game have since long stopped listening to you. You had your time, but those days are gone. Sorry.
heh, like i give a flying fuck what retards think of me or if they listen to me on this board? :rolleyes: you dont play hib or arent in llaw and im quite sure my words count for quite a bit inside llaw xD

E

Eleasias

i am also the worshipped god of finnish daoc community TBH

E

Eleasias

Originally posted by Garnet
says the one who whines also when the uber elite Llaw Addon gets wtfpwned. :rolleyes:

Hypocrite
i very, very rarely exaggarate on numbers. but yes i do whine about savages because newbies like you, and the rest of crapping edges actually manage to do something with their overpowered savages

A

Aloca

Originally posted by Eleasias
I'm The Center of the Universe. I'm better than everyone. I kick ass at everything. The other day, someone cut me off on the freeway, so I sped up beside him and I rammed him off the road. Nobody is as good as I am. Some people think I'm conceited. Oh well. All my friends think I'm better than they are. Sometimes my friends ask "so how come you rule so much?" One time I decided to play basketball, but I suck at basketball so I lost. Just kidding, I kicked everyone's ass because I'm the best. I own everyone at everything. There's no use in trying to be as good as me because it's impossible. There aren't enough words to describe how good I am. THE UNIVERSE REVOLVES AROUND ME. I AM KING. Everyone wishes they were me. EVERYONE. If I weren't me, I'd wish I was. I love me.

H

hotrat

Nice video :)

The first fight was great assisting, strondor tries to hide but fails :(
Fedaykin next, has been killed recently o_O, no chance to qc ae mezz, I am guessing at this stage both SoS and BoF are down, certainly BoF.
Next Jilson dies, but fedaykin lands a mezz, however 34 mind spec mezz just doesn't cut it these days and it wears off in seconds. After mezzing I would have moved to a better position, or started single rooting the tanks, instead fedaykin stays in view of the tanks and dies again :(
Next Jilson dies again ! you can see the hib support taking damage, but its not enough and it comes down to hibs support surviving whereas albs lost their 2 cloth casters very fast and from then on it was a struggle.
I notice 6sec pbt in that fight as well, so you must have a warden in that set up.
Noretn plays very well, running away then when aggro draws to the paladin he stops and heals but IG counter well by sending only 1 tank to go and interupt him, excellent play, noretn tries to run but gets caught and its game over for the first alb group.

Next fight again excellent assisting, both clerics go down fast and the fight is won already, albs are trying to assist but it seems the tanks are having problems keeping up with the hib support :rolleyes:
Then its vs a warder zerg, always fun fights when you are outnumbered but the enemy has no idea how to play, although i suspect these fights are more common in hib/mid than in alb.

Finally vs JH, bound to be a tough fight, great assisting but its very dark for me, whether or not JH going for the MA first was intentional or not is hard to tell, but if the hib support is mezzed/stunned/interupted its a good option, and mid has so many ways to interupt :(

Overall great video :clap: but I think Garbannoch and Domains group is harder to kill than IG by quite a long way im afraid :( Especially if albs have BoF ready.... although I haven't fought IG much recently.

V

Vrollo

Nice movie and 1 of the best qua I've seen.
Which program do you use to record it? and what kind of system do you have?

A

AbPoon

There is a reason why JH MA went for Almec btw, IG won the mezz fight when most purge was down and resist debuffs down, then their support legged it into the trees, if JH MA would of pissed around finding the support 1st then the fight would of been lost.

But main thing is the fact that all tanks would of been 100% buffed by BB at mtk and also savages dont need end, the ends only for kiting and end for me and the skald.

C

censi

ab,

it wasnt some tactical move going for alme. was prolly an f8 job. it didnt really matter in terms of outcome. For the mids to have lost they would have literally had to do something majorly stupid (even though targetting tanks first is pretty dumb, MA or no MA.)

As far as I can see IG played it pretty well but there was no way they were ever going to win. The reason being is the type of grp they were up against.

Its been talked about time and time again. the reality is midgard grps are too strong at the moment. buts its a cycle and its not like hibernia havent been in the same position i guess. but the current state of affairs is pretty one sided in midgards favour atm.

tbh

A

AbPoon

Never known Jh MA to use f8, best MA i've seen but mistakes do happen,but the reason given is the reason why.

Censi Picks up the Midgard Relic!!!!!
Censi Fumbles!!!!

xD

J

jani

Originally posted by Divinia
Killing our MA in that fight aint that of a ubah fubah tacticz as you see alme spam: jani picks, jani picks and continues as 2nd MA. and if that woulda worked properly no healer woulda been free. dont know about this time but i suppose jani just didnt see him or similar.

errr...
alme yells HEALER FREE.. i look around after the bugger..
i see him.. i go after him. i kill him.
and that is the last healer is down.. just savages left.
and the savages kills us ofc since they aint rezzill.

And you guys who think killing MA helps..
wtf do you think tanks just stands there when Alme is dead? hah, yea right...

X

Xeanor

JH MA goes for a tank?

Tank(s) gets rezzed and all JH support dies.

Now turn that around and find out what happens if you take down the healers first, leaving noone to rez them.

Right.

Would've been so dead if savage wasn't so powerful.

D

Divinia

Originally posted by jani
errr...

k d00d, i didnt really know more that have been said on these boards, s0wwie :xzZSSDDDD

A

alme

Originally posted by herjulf
btw did u notice how they WINED at the end after getting owned by twice their force, taking out 1fg of i dunno 2fg´s.
And getting spanked how they WINED over savages.

HAHAHAHAHA the friggin losers hahahah

dunno where we got owned by twice our force tbh ?

S

sethnaket

Originally posted by jani
errr...

But you didn't kill that free healer. Alme did, after he got ressed. So to answer your question, yes it seems your tanks just stand there when alme is dead since the only kill you got in over a minute was on a freshly ressed Zorena (the first kill if you remember).

A

ab_fluid

Funny, it felt like a week ago Wuren was out with his 2 FGs to powerlevel him to Tiarna. :rolleyes: But, judging from your reaction, I guess this is a sore point.

yes it is a sore point as its complete bollocks, bring some facts, screenies instead of speaking complete shit

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by AbPoon
There is a reason why JH MA went for Almec btw, IG won the mezz fight when most purge was down and resist debuffs down, then their support legged it into the trees, if JH MA would of pissed around finding the support 1st then the fight would of been lost.

But main thing is the fact that all tanks would of been 100% buffed by BB at mtk and also savages dont need end, the ends only for kiting and end for me and the skald.

no offense mate, but don't try to make excuses, IG completely outplayed you in everyway, and i know you know the same, don't let the fotm guild rot your brain :/

W

Wuren

Yeah, funny indeed. I havent been in Emain for nearly 2 weeks, the odd RvR I did was to kill a scout camping DL one morning. As for me running 2 fg's to powerlevel? Reading your former posts I always respected you and thought you where a pretty resonable guy, but this is BW after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom