New Fotm RVR movie

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Ahqmae
Tbh it was a beautifull piece :) Nice to see some good assists!

Setup was; seemingly -

Lavelle - Bard,
Gahlzor - NA/regro drood,
Veg - Nurt/regro drood,
Gegge - Mana eld,
Exe - LW elphgimp ^^,
Alme - well u gotta fill GGs with something,
Widdo - b00bs :eek:
Jani - more fotm bms :D

1 bard 2 droods 1 mana eld 1 lw champ 3 bms... pretty much THE setup :)

THE setup... heh.. i would HATE to play the mana eld or bard in that setup.. no pbt, no guarder.. ouch.

A

alme

Setup was; seemingly -

Lavelle - Bard,
Veg - Nurt/regro drood,
Gegge - Mana eld,
Exe - LW elphgimp ^^,

Gahl is nurt/reg j00 biatch.

And nova, guard is for wussies xDD

A

Aloca

Originally posted by Novamir
THE setup... heh.. i would HATE to play the mana eld or bard in that setup.. no pbt, no guarder.. ouch.

they survive

B

Belomar

Good movie! :D As Poon said, it's refreshing to see IG in action, they practically always run as 1 FG, even in Emain. This is to contrast with LA and VGN, who are never spotted in less than 2 FGs (though I will readily admit that it takes 2 FGs to be able to do much in prime-time Emain, at least for hibs).

I wasn't so happy with the music in the movies, though. A gank movie like this should have a faster-paced soundtrack to keep up with the images.

Finally, I'd like to concur with what people said about JH (and Lavelle in group chat): It's not that impressive to see the JH savage posse going directly for IG's tanks while IG shreds their support, and then still be able to win. Quite a manifestation of what a disgrace savages are in this game. You may say all you want about "taking out the MA", but I say that IG > JH in that particular fight.

P.S. It seems that Almecunia is inflicted with the dreadful "tbh"-disease. Take a look at the end of the Albs fight, she says "RECORDED TBH" in group chat, what the h*ck does "TBH" have there to do? :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure she's an "imo"-addict too. :touch: D.S.

H

herjulf

^^ 1.72MB/s hohohohohoh

I want more pr0n on that place set up at site and gimme acct i want more pr0n!!!!!

GAAAH

H

herjulf

btw did u notice how they WINED at the end after getting owned by twice their force, taking out 1fg of i dunno 2fg´s.
And getting spanked how they WINED over savages.

HAHAHAHAHA the friggin losers hahahah

A

Aloca

Originally posted by herjulf
btw did u notice how they WINED at the end after getting owned by twice their force, taking out 1fg of i dunno 2fg´s.
And getting spanked how they WINED over savages.

HAHAHAHAHA the friggin losers hahahah

u havnt seen our whine... that was just a talk about what did go wrong in fight

O

old.Thanatlos

Nice fight :)

Missing a warden in that group though imo but i'm sure 1500 range on our dmg add chant will make us that much more wanted :)

G

Gahldir

Setup was; seemingly -

Lavelle - Bard,
Veg - Nurt/regro drood,
Gegge - Mana eld,
Exe - LW elphgimp ^^,

i am nurt/reg aswell, damnit!!

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Belomar
P.S. It seems that Almecunia is inflicted with the dreadful "tbh"-disease. Take a look at the end of the Albs fight, she says "RECORDED TBH" in group chat, what the h*ck does "TBH" have there to do? :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure she's an "imo"-addict too. :touch: D.S.

imo, it was him who started it ;)

S

sheivaaja

boners2.jpg

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by Aloca
think all was alive when all mid healers was dead... but fotm is fotm

Hmmm.. i saw alme scream in groupchat HEALER FREE.. so how could all healers been down?

Anyway, nice to see the first fight when u completely demolished the albs.

Nive movie too.

O

old.anubis

2 healers & shaman (or was it skald?) were dead quite fast
shouldve won imo

W

Wot-do

Good movie! :D As Poon said, it's refreshing to see IG in action, they practically always run as 1 FG, even in Emain. This is to contrast with LA and VGN, who are never spotted in less than 2 FGs (though I will readily admit that it takes 2 FGs to be able to do much in prime-time Emain, at least for hibs).

usually having 1fg going at primetime, true sometimes we go 2fg,
when we are tired of getting zerged. But the majority of time is 1fg. Same goes for LA dont see them run 2fg specially often.

A

Ahqmae

Yus sry Gahl, always think j00re NA (teh Kristos).

As for playing mana eld in that setup (yea well was different setups throughout the vid); wasting a shield tank on a mana eld is = t.t... As only mage you hardly do any damage. Insta debuff and disease... then if you can add some snare dds and a defensive pbaoe.

Tbh there's nothing fair about JH winning that one...

W

Widow_

imo tbh .. Dis + snare nukes pwns Shield Hero's :x

..sooo Gegges is our uber strong Guard!!!1 (and roots + mezzez)

O

old.arneduck

it's refreshing to see IG in action, they practically always run as 1 FG, even in Emain. This is to contrast with LA and VGN, who are never spotted in less than 2 FGs

and what Fame said....
we almost never run 2fg anymore, basicly we realized we are more focused and play better in 1fg's, so wer trying to improve that part ;)
also im trying to get recordings for a movie atm, so no more 2fg lameless :p

S

sethnaket

Seriously you need to stop whining so damn much about fotm. You want to know why IG lost? Cause JH got lucky and killed their MA.

Look at the fight. IG land perfect mez on support and get pac healer and mend healer in about 10 seconds. Zorena is prolly yelling like mad by now in /g "HELP LAST HEALER" so savages run up and target alme. IG kill shaman too then alme dies. Lucky for JH this was the MA tank cause after Alme died IG got *one* more kill, a rezzed Zorena, until Alme was rezzed again (and managed to wear down invitme while rezz ill :D). If they had not killed Alme he prolly would've found the last healer and killed him before he even got out of mez. You all need to yell at the rest of the group instead of the "/g omfg how can they win when they kill tanks first!!!!!!!" sore loser talk.

Did they intend to kill a tank at that point? Yes cause there's this thing called listening to your group mates instead of always doing a preset routine of casters-healers-cleanup tanks. Did they intend to kill MA? No that was just luck. Did IG lose cause MA died so early? Yes.

Or in the way Belomar put it, IG > JH but IG-Alme << JH in that particular fight.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Aloca
think all was alive when all mid healers was dead... but fotm is fotm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No when last healer died (thanks to Alme alone), IG had 5 ppl up vs 4 for JH, most of the IG ppl where ress ill compared to none of the JH players.

Nice movie, shame so many ppl need to piss on every movie thread that is made instead of just enjoying it. Last song should've been replaced by something else is my only real comment about the movie itself :).

D

Divinia

I wasn't so happy with the music in the movies, though. A gank movie like this should have a faster-paced soundtrack to keep up with the images.

Thx ><

Download the musicsession i did, mute ur mediaplayer and start winamp it holds:

Marilyn Manson - Beautiful People (stupid retard but this song got right feeling)
after 2.20 in that song, Children of Bodom - Warhearts starts to play. and after that the masterpiece metallica - fuel and last ofc; Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

Almecunia is addicted to whatever there is out there, he is weird.

Play w/o guarder 75% of the time, vs albs: strafe against tanks if im lucky (SKILLZ!) i manage to both survive for some times with little effort from dr00ds, and keep enemy tanks busy. and iff mids aka. savages spot me i instadie and get rezzed and i notice that when i get rezzed im often ignored for a very long time. so thats my defense, rezz and abuse of game mechanics(?) and not what mythic says; instamezz (same timer duuh) and endsong to sprint away. (hah lol)

Originally posted by sethnaket
Seriously you need to stop whining so damn much about fotm. You want to know why IG lost? Cause JH got lucky and killed their MA.

Or in the way Belomar put it, IG > JH but IG-Alme << JH in that particular fight.

Killing our MA in that fight aint that of a ubah fubah tacticz as you see alme spam: jani picks, jani picks and continues as 2nd MA. and if that woulda worked properly no healer woulda been free. dont know about this time but i suppose jani just didnt see him or similar.

S

sethnaket

Aloca: "U didnt read the alme spam of changed MA?"

Ofc I read it. All I'm saying is Alme alive = 3 kills in 15 seconds on crucial support chars, Alme dead = 1 kill in 1minute+ on a rezzed char. The IG assist team tore through JH like a raging bull until Alme died, then it was as if the bull suddenly got both his balls and his horns cut off.

Divina: "Killing our MA in that fight aint that of a ubah fubah tacticz"

Who said it was an ubah fubah tactic, they got lucky. They killed your MA and your assist team broke down after that. The day you figure out a way to remove luck from a computer game let me know so I can use it for my doctors thesis.

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Divinia
strafe against tanks if im lucky (SKILLZ!) i manage to both survive for some times [...] abuse of game mechanics(?)
Incidentally, I hate this enormously. Had a lame-ass BM do this on me last night when I MoCed, 75% of my nukes didn't land due to "out of view" while he wore me down with 40-50 dmg unstyled hits. Pathetic.

D

Demolay

Not that good rlly :/ but hey not bad for effort

E

Eleasias

This is to contrast with LA and VGN, who are never spotted in less than 2 FGs (though I will readily admit that it takes 2 FGs to be able to do much in prime-time Emain, at least for hibs).
Hahahahahah! are you a fucking retard or what? >_< Goddamn random albs just whine and exaggarate cause they got owned sooooo bad >_<

D

Divinia

only difference is that bard is a very poor defense class, not the same way as sorc tho, just that a sorc got more tools than me to survive tanks, but me opn the other hand can only sprint wich requires me having end-song up wich i dont got vs. good grps. and then i need to sprint w/o getting snared,mezzed,stunned,rooted,PFed etc.

or ill press my insta wich wont work if i did my job correctly ie. cast aemezz on enemy FG with tanks who purge/get free after 10 sec with resists/fucked to hell det.

really dunno what to do more than drop dead... gayclass :x

B

Belomar

Originally posted by Eleasias
Hahahahahah! are you a fucking retard or what? >_< Goddamn random albs just whine and exaggarate cause they got owned sooooo bad >_<
Eleasias, people on this forum and in this game have since long stopped listening to you. You had your time, but those days are gone. Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom