New DAoC trailor

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Celestino said:
They still lack a well done new frontiers trailer... something more massive, the whole game is designed around zerg vs zerg fights in and around keeps, yet they have never put up anything like that...
Again it was a small tower raid with about a total of maybe 15 players, might be no lag but it shows nothing of the gameplay... just ppl running around hitting attack mode or one or two spells ...

I think if u come to show a massive keep attack, with casters on every level, ppl breaking the wall, rolling in rams under enemy fire while melees engage the guards and maybe some defensive catapult fire to make it look like a big stone thrown right on top of a player actually does anything..so they can break the last and final gate and ending it with a big rush thru the whole keep showing some more melee fights while casters throw aes...

I think that would be way more impressive than anything on the goa/mythic trailers as of now ...

If you want this you can go watch the old New Frontiers Trailer at www.camelot-europe.com

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
That really is an ace trailer, made me really miss Midgard though (deleted and only play hib/alb now).

Give back my shammy :(

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
The trailer was uber:p it shows how the game was supposed to be in mythics minds:)

i wish it was like shown in the video rvr vise

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
true, pretty sure I only saw 1 person mezzed and was that a stealther in a group!

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Naffets said:
I thought the trailer was quite good, though it didn't accurately depict rvr really.

Needs shots of buffbots and people shouting LFG <grin>

Darzil

Himse

FH is my second home
erm, why do they always put the characters in shitty armour?

why not make them look decent, like put them in the top end crafted stuff, like with a proper toa template. to make it look Impressive.

other than that ok trailer :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
erm, why do they always put the characters in shitty armour?

why not make them look decent, like put them in the top end crafted stuff, like with a proper toa template. to make it look Impressive.

other than that ok trailer :p

People they are aiming this trailer at have no idea what SC, ToA etc is, so thats kinda pointless.

Put everyone in the same armour (which is essentially what ToA does, every class type has basicaly the same kit, GoV, TO etc if they are templated) and it looks like there is only one armour type per class type in the game (plus everyone dyes it, which looks poop on a movie). However, be nice to see some of the better looking arti's in there.

Nice vid, reckon if I didn't play DAoC and was looking for a mmo, this may win me over.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
which codec do you need for the trailers in .wmv format ?

tried xvid and divx ones, but those don't seem to be the right ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom