New DAoC trailor

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
w00t, my first double post.

Gamah

Banned
Sigh if they just put that on TV, see the players flock from wow.

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Sigh if they just put that on TV, see the players flock from wow.
true but its 4+ mins ..wonder how much that would cost (prolly too much)

but its a great trailer and it made me wanna play mid :twak:

Gamah

Banned
Bleeker said:
true but its 4+ mins ..wonder how much that would cost (prolly too much)

but its a great trailer and it made me wanna play mid :twak:

You can adverise it at the right times, many of the Gmaing TV shows in the UK are shown late at night when advertising is cheap, im not saying you should put it on inbetween eastenders :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
they should stick it on mag cover disks

Afran

Part of the furniture
Yeah, definatley a good trailor, hardly anything like what DAoC really is though.

Balan

Fledgling Freddie
wow uber movie makes me want to bet a another account :eek2:

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Afran said:
Yeah, definatley a good trailor, hardly anything like what DAoC really is though.

Yup - Still if they spread it around some it should net some new players. Ive a mind to post link on the WoW forums, but guess i would get banned then, thread would certainly get deleted fast anyway.

Rellik

Fledgling Freddie
they shouldnt put thanes in vids like that

the newbies might roll one then start crying when they go out in RvR and say LFG :(

:p

Xphyral

Fledgling Freddie
i think the soundtrack would put em off. If ya gonna do video production at least use sumthin better than danceEjay to produce the track :/ GoA at it's best yet again

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Insane trailer oO Makes me want to roll a level one and exp solo to 50 with no friends then get ToA. oO

Oh wait :D That's done.... Really good trailer.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
verry nice trailer,

basically the thing i hoped daoc would have been.... couple off years back, starting with that drive, only to become extremely disspointed, but still found the role to play :)

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Totally sweet vid tbh, that is how a company should promote a game, 10/10 as it's amazing :) If i wasn't a daoc player before, i think that alone would make me convert.

fortunefish

Banned
correct me if im wrong but duznt the savage join sides with the albs to help? i though xrealming was bad ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
fortunefish said:
correct me if im wrong but duznt the savage join sides with the albs to help? i though xrealming was bad ;)
When? I don't see that? Only thing I can think you're thinking of is when the savage has killed the celt and get smited by a cleric..

Afran

Part of the furniture
And in the tower-siege, a scout is on one of the ruin's walls, which is only reachable with a bug? :>

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
one of the best daoc trailers so far but everything looks a lot better in the trailer than in the real game, at least I got that feeling :p

but this applies to all trailers so it's a nice one really :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Thegreatest said:
one of the best daoc trailers so far but everything looks a lot better in the trailer than in the real game, at least I got that feeling :p

but this applies to all trailers so it's a nice one really :)

with DR it look alot like in the trailer

Celestino

Fledgling Freddie
They still lack a well done new frontiers trailer... something more massive, the whole game is designed around zerg vs zerg fights in and around keeps, yet they have never put up anything like that...
Again it was a small tower raid with about a total of maybe 15 players, might be no lag but it shows nothing of the gameplay... just ppl running around hitting attack mode or one or two spells ...

I think if u come to show a massive keep attack, with casters on every level, ppl breaking the wall, rolling in rams under enemy fire while melees engage the guards and maybe some defensive catapult fire to make it look like a big stone thrown right on top of a player actually does anything..so they can break the last and final gate and ending it with a big rush thru the whole keep showing some more melee fights while casters throw aes...

I think that would be way more impressive than anything on the goa/mythic trailers as of now ...

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
All the hype about this new trailer... ?
I thought it was crap tbh!!
The one with Catacombs was better showing the heretic etc!
But as previously said, a good old battle around a keep would be alot better imo!

Naffets

Can't get enough of FH
I thought the trailer was quite good, though it didn't accurately depict rvr really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom