"new" chosen/blizzia = "old" venge/russell

O

old.anubis

this message is to alarm all fellow middies
this scum was banned from albion for cheating (i.e. http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=94267) and now he is playing mid, he bought chosen account
do not trust him in any way, he already scammed our guildie for quite a lot of items (lotsa bois, wow belts/bracers, and other items - that was acc with farming sm)

dunno if it's worth to send a message to rightnow (maybe he hasn't started to cheat yet) but i think i'll give it a try, i do not want such people on this server

ps. i myself did spellcraft for him :/

R

Rulke-RM

The sun is up in the sky, the birds are singing in the trees and Kalba is spamming BW. The cycle of life continues...

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
The sun is up in the sky, the birds are singing in the trees and Kalba is spamming BW. The cycle of life continues...
Pot calling the kettle black?

D

duact

Tha sun is shajning the weather is green makes u wanna feel like bashing a keeen!!!

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by old.anubis
[B
dunno if it's worth to send a message to rightnow (maybe he hasn't started to cheat yet) but i think i'll give it a try, i do not want such people on this server

[/B]

he never cheated..

and what are you going to report him to GOA for? your guildies being dumb and giving away items to a stranger?

O

old.anubis

the last person i want to hear an opinion from is dumbass covering cheaters

D

duact

why do u think venge got banned? coz he didnt cheat?

R

Rulke-RM

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Pot calling the kettle black?

Well, obviously I'm flattered that someone thinks my humble rambling is in any way comparable to Kalba's all encompassing spam. But, in truth, his magnificent verbosity outshines my humble reticence as an ardent sun to a pitiful 40watt light bulb :(

W

Whoodoo_RD

Well, obviously I'm flattered that someone thinks my humble rambling is in any way comparable to Kalba's all encompassing spam. But, in truth, his magnificent verbosity outshines my humble reticence as an ardent sun to a pitiful 40watt light bulb :(
/em removes the MS word dictionary from Rulkes posterior

OK, so he spams, and you....... luncheon meat?

Spams spam, however u want to put it ;) (oh dear, seems im joining the bandwagon too)

C

chosen

please tell me this aint true ? He seems like a really nice guy we still got contact even after he got my account, but i don't wanted to give my account to a cheater(if this is true that is :( )
And did he borrow one of the BC SMs and scammed it ? or what did you mean with that SM part ?

O

old.anubis

ok, maybe i was a bit fast with posting it here, sorry chosen
prolly the guy who was robbed (yep, one of our sms, quite old guildie) shouldve post first :/
he explained everything on our guild forum, i was kinda pissed yesterday and put it here

K

Kallio

Re: Re: "new" chosen/blizzia = "old" venge/russell

Originally posted by Galiryn
he never cheated...

yeah, he prolly got banned cause he gave candies to children :rolleyes:

K

Kallio

Ei ole reilua että yksi voi kirjottaa omalla äidinkielellään samalla kun toinen joutuu käyttämään kaiken mahdollisen energiansa jotta voi keskittyä vieraan kielen hallitsemiseen. Ei ole mitenkään mahdollista verrata meidän kahden kykyä kirjoittaa niin kauan kun minä en voi käyttää äidinkieltäni, senkin sontiaisapina!

Just say "ok m8" and pass this post :p

C

chosen

Originally posted by old.anubis
ok, maybe i was a bit fast with posting it here, sorry chosen
prolly the guy who was robbed (yep, one of our sms, quite old guildie) shouldve post first :/
he explained everything on our guild forum, i was kinda pissed yesterday and put it here

hmm, i hope this aint true :( oh and kallio this is kinda a serious thread so could you please write english so everyone understands?

E

Ezeine

Originally posted by Kallio
Ei ole reilua että yksi voi kirjottaa omalla äidinkielellään samalla kun toinen joutuu käyttämään kaiken mahdollisen energiansa jotta voi keskittyä vieraan kielen hallitsemiseen. Ei ole mitenkään mahdollista verrata meidän kahden kykyä kirjoittaa niin kauan kun minä en voi käyttää äidinkieltäni, senkin sontiaisapina!

Just say "ok m8" and pass this post :p

huoh :doh:

C

chosen

ok I've talked some more with him, and he got a good excuse about why people tought and as i can see GOA have sent nothing ro proof that he actually cheated. and about the SM part he say he only got acces to Robo and is a good friend of him.
so until anyone actually got any proof this "case" will be on ice, and you anubis it better be true that he actually did all this because now whole midgard think he is a cheater/idiot............
imo you shouldve waited to post this to u were sure.

M

mandom

Originally posted by chosen
now whole midgard think he is a cheater/idiot............
imo you shouldve waited to post this to u were sure.
we already knew he was a cheater, anyway dont you think every scammer have lots of excuses ready for when they get caught?

B

boogyman

Originally posted by chosen
and about the SM part he say he only got acces to Robo and is a good friend of him.

Well, Robo says that he robbed him..

C

chosen

Originally posted by boogyman
Well, Robo says that he robbed him..

he say he asked robo if he could borrow a Boi ring and a dragon vest from his SM to use on blizzia to next patch and robo said yes.

C

chosen

Originally posted by mandom
we already knew he was a cheater, anyway dont you think every scammer have lots of excuses ready for when they get caught?

humm ? I've seen loads of people escape from battles because of lagg, and I've never tought they were cheating... even mids. and how so we know it aint a laggy computer ? and why havent GOA showen any proof, where is the proof ? please show me...... and don't mention the part with scam when it aint clear yet, okies ? I'm sure if you knew this guy as good as i do you wouldve belived him........

C

chosen

oh could you BC dudes please get Tonje/Robo to logg on BW and actually tell us that he robbed him ?
I'm sorry if he have been robbed. but until then i wont belive you.

E

etcetra

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
/em removes the MS word dictionary from Rulkes posterior

OK, so he spams, and you....... luncheon meat?

Spams spam, however u want to put it ;) (oh dear, seems im joining the bandwagon too)

Ohh stop the spam mr. Earther..

T

tonje

its true.. i cant belive it my self.. :( and he tricked BC to join also by telling BC guildmasters that he was Tonje etc, and then he got invited.
so its a fake nicker ?? i dont know but i dont like it when hole guild thinks im chosen s new owner..
and i let him borrow some items yes, like the dragon vest .
And when i logged on the day after i had no gold left on any chars and lots of items are gone like wow belts/bracers + +, and even my full mp lether sett.
and when i asked him about it the same day he says "NO!!!11 newer sean em" and at that time he were the only one who had pass for my accs..

anubis even did spell craft for "new chosen" and think it was me..

valuts and gold were cleaned from the accs

C

chosen

Originally posted by tonje
its true.. i cant belive it my self.. :( and he tricked BC to join also by telling BC guildmasters that he was Tonje etc, and then he got invited.
so its a fake nicker ?? i dont know but i dont like it when hole guild thinks im chosen s new owner..
and i let him borrow some items yes, like the dragon vest .
And when i logged on the day after i had no gold left on any chars and lots of items are gone like wow belts/bracers + +, and even my full mp lether sett.
and when i asked him about it the same day he says "NO!!!11 newer sean em" and at that time he were the only one who had pass for my accs..

Don't know what to say really. Have you talked with him ?

V

.Venge

cleaning things up

hmmmm ok..
it seems that you all have pretty messed up thoughts about this...
here is my response to all this, believe it or not. it is the trouth..
before i got my new PC i was playing on a crap pc that lagged pretty much.. everytime i saw an enemie i started lagging like "#% etc.. most fights i had to flee because i was lagging too much.. as posted before by others, many people thinks that im using some kind of speed hack og drag window.. thats not true, first of all, i dont even know if there is such a thing as speed hack for DAOC and i didnt know about the "window drag" before [HB] Filip asked me if i used it.. i have been to many LAN parties etc where people have seen me play without any cheat.. where i have killed somone in emain and at the same time pople on irc saying that i cheatd that fight.. anyway.. those acusations are just bs, some dude decided to call me a cheater, and all you other wankers followed his footsteps and called me a cheater aswell..

the fact is.. after i got banned for so called "speed hack" i emailed GOA and asked them why i was banned, and if they had any proof that i was a cheater, i never got any response, i have tried atleast 10 times to get an answer from them, no response... the only thing ive ever gotten was the first email where they say that i got caught red handed for speed hack etc etc..

and the thing about joining BC with Chosens account which is now mine.. yea it was kind of lame to say that it was Robos/tonjes account.. i thought it was the easier way to join a guild.. as a matter of fact, i asked Tonje on MCN first if i could tell BC that he had bought Chosens account, and he said yes with a big smile.. so i said ok why not....

... and for the SM part... wtf i have never stolen anything in my whole life.... me and tonje talked about how hard it was to get a spell crafter nowdays.. so i decided to make a spell crafter, and guess what i found, a SC with 610 skill on chosens account, but i was low on cash... so i asked Tonje if he could help me get 5 p, and i would get 5p so i could make a LGM for both of us, he said yes with a big smile again... so i took 300g from his account (the SB) and told him later on MSN that i had taken the gold. he said ok. then i told him that i also took 2 rings a bracer and a torso from his valute, he said ok... i said it was going to be temp till i do all my quests etc, he said ok... allthough he might need it back when TOA comes, i said sure........
and now i hear this crap about i have stolen GUILD items? wtf dudes get a grip....

hey tonje, ill give back your items and everything dude all you had to do was tell me u wanted it back instead of saying "ok you can have it"... i thought we were friends.. obviously not..

and for the people that have been brainwashed to believe that im a cheater... please.. thats not fair.. i have never cheated..

Venge

K

kinag

Sounds like he's been treated unfairly imo.

I know it's easy to accuse people too fast.

But the part where you told BC that you were Tonje, that was lame :p

Users who are viewing this thread