"new" chosen/blizzia = "old" venge/russell

C

chosen

I belive him, I know him and everyone else that have never seen him cheating, or don't know him. but only follow the rumours please stfu..... You only make it worse

V

.Venge

yea i know that was kind of lame.. but i saw an easy way to join a rvr guild.. so i took it.. tbh i was planning to leave anyway, the guild is filled with russians who only speak russian anyway... i was hoping to join RG or blizzard.. but i guess thats impossible now with these roumers..

K

Kallio

Can you show us the first mail you got when you got banned?

C

chosen

Originally posted by Kallio
Can you show us the first mail you got when you got banned?

what help will that give ? they send a standar mail that u have been violaitin the rules bla bla bla anyway....

E

eNzi

Hmmm, sounds wierd.. Venge were really nice to have a chat with on irc, even tho we ganked him big time :D
Sounds like one were arseraped by Venge's infil and decided to bring up bullshit. Just a liddul thought.

O

old.anubis

Re: cleaning things up

ok, i have some time for posting
all this history happened late at night, officers nearly teared me new arsehole for inviting random guy to the guild, so i was kinda obset

Originally posted by .Venge
hmmmm ok..
it seems that you all have pretty messed up thoughts about this...
here is my response to all this, believe it or not. it is the trouth..
before i got my new PC i was playing on a crap pc that lagged pretty much.. everytime i saw an enemie i started lagging like "#% etc.. most fights i had to flee because i was lagging too much.. as posted before by others, many people thinks that im using some kind of speed hack og drag window.. thats not true, first of all, i dont even know if there is such a thing as speed hack for DAOC and i didnt know about the "window drag" before [HB] Filip asked me if i used it.. i have been to many LAN parties etc where people have seen me play without any cheat.. where i have killed somone in emain and at the same time pople on irc saying that i cheatd that fight.. anyway.. those acusations are just bs, some dude decided to call me a cheater, and all you other wankers followed his footsteps and called me a cheater aswell..

the fact is.. after i got banned for so called "speed hack" i emailed GOA and asked them why i was banned, and if they had any proof that i was a cheater, i never got any response, i have tried atleast 10 times to get an answer from them, no response... the only thing ive ever gotten was the first email where they say that i got caught red handed for speed hack etc etc..

well, if you are unguilty you can try to sue goa
we had a very long discussion on our guild forum about suing goa/mythic for banning acc, having one real precedent would be nice

and the thing about joining BC with Chosens account which is now mine.. yea it was kind of lame to say that it was Robos/tonjes account.. i thought it was the easier way to join a guild.. as a matter of fact, i asked Tonje on MCN first if i could tell BC that he had bought Chosens account, and he said yes with a big smile.. so i said ok why not....

yes, that was kinda bad thing
and => i <= was guilty in this, since i been telling every1 that you are tonje

... and for the SM part... wtf i have never stolen anything in my whole life.... me and tonje talked about how hard it was to get a spell crafter nowdays.. so i decided to make a spell crafter, and guess what i found, a SC with 610 skill on chosens account, but i was low on cash... so i asked Tonje if he could help me get 5 p, and i would get 5p so i could make a LGM for both of us, he said yes with a big smile again... so i took 300g from his account (the SB) and told him later on MSN that i had taken the gold. he said ok. then i told him that i also took 2 rings a bracer and a torso from his valute, he said ok... i said it was going to be temp till i do all my quests etc, he said ok... allthough he might need it back when TOA comes, i said sure........
and now i hear this crap about i have stolen GUILD items? wtf dudes get a grip....

didnt say guild items, i said items of guildmate
ok this thing is between you and tonje
if there was just misunderstanding between two of you, i will wholeheartedly apologize for my post, i shouldve wait a bit

hey tonje, ill give back your items and everything dude all you had to do was tell me u wanted it back instead of saying "ok you can have it"... i thought we were friends.. obviously not..

again, if everything is sorted i will apologize, no need to break friendship because some1 tries to interfere

and for the people that have been brainwashed to believe that im a cheater... please.. thats not fair.. i have never cheated..

the thing is it's not you who decides whether you are cheater or not, it's goa :/

T

tonje

Originally posted by eNzi
Hmmm, sounds wierd.. Venge were really nice to have a chat with on irc, even tho we ganked him big time :D
Sounds like one were arseraped by Venge's infil and decided to bring up bullshit. Just a liddul thought.

if you are so strong sb plz let me try duel you :(

C

chosen

I hope the rest of Midgard read this aswell. If everyone was a big mistake i hope it wont keep him out from guilds/groups because this guy is really nice.
and yes it is unfair and i will support you for suing GOA if i get 50% of the profit :p

C

chosen

And to Tonje.
Instead of ignoring him you should talk to him, seems like u two had a good friendship and don't ruin it by something small like this most likely a mistake :)

C

chosen

damn i really shouldve gone to another school to become a Lawyer

G

Galiryn

Venge asked Tonje to meet him today in emain to give him the items and money he "stole".

P

Pandemic

yea i know that was kind of lame.. but i saw an easy way to join a rvr guild.. so i took it.. tbh i was planning to leave anyway, the guild is filled with russians who only speak russian anyway... i was hoping to join RG or blizzard.. but i guess thats impossible now with these roumers..

well about half the guild doesnt speak one word of Russian :)

O

old.Sko

Re: cleaning things up

hmmmm ok..
it seems that you all have pretty messed up thoughts about this...
here is my response to all this, believe it or not. it is the trouth..
before i got my new PC i was playing on a crap pc that lagged pretty much.. everytime i saw an enemie i started lagging like "#% etc.. most fights i had to flee because i was lagging too much.. as posted before by others, many people thinks that im using some kind of speed hack og drag window.. thats not true, first of all, i dont even know if there is such a thing as speed hack for DAOC and i didnt know about the "window drag" before [HB] Filip asked me if i used it.. i have been to many LAN parties etc where people have seen me play without any cheat.. where i have killed somone in emain and at the same time pople on irc saying that i cheatd that fight.. anyway.. those acusations are just bs, some dude decided to call me a cheater, and all you other wankers followed his footsteps and called me a cheater aswell..

the fact is.. after i got banned for so called "speed hack" i emailed GOA and asked them why i was banned, and if they had any proof that i was a cheater, i never got any response, i have tried atleast 10 times to get an answer from them, no response... the only thing ive ever gotten was the first email where they say that i got caught red handed for speed hack etc etc..

and the thing about joining BC with Chosens account which is now mine.. yea it was kind of lame to say that it was Robos/tonjes account.. i thought it was the easier way to join a guild.. as a matter of fact, i asked Tonje on MCN first if i could tell BC that he had bought Chosens account, and he said yes with a big smile.. so i said ok why not....

... and for the SM part... wtf i have never stolen anything in my whole life.... me and tonje talked about how hard it was to get a spell crafter nowdays.. so i decided to make a spell crafter, and guess what i found, a SC with 610 skill on chosens account, but i was low on cash... so i asked Tonje if he could help me get 5 p, and i would get 5p so i could make a LGM for both of us, he said yes with a big smile again... so i took 300g from his account (the SB) and told him later on MSN that i had taken the gold. he said ok. then i told him that i also took 2 rings a bracer and a torso from his valute, he said ok... i said it was going to be temp till i do all my quests etc, he said ok... allthough he might need it back when TOA comes, i said sure........
and now i hear this crap about i have stolen GUILD items? wtf dudes get a grip....

hey tonje, ill give back your items and everything dude all you had to do was tell me u wanted it back instead of saying "ok you can have it"... i thought we were friends.. obviously not..

and for the people that have been brainwashed to believe that im a cheater... please.. thats not fair.. i have never cheated..

Venge
sounds like a big pile of crap mate. excuses... excuses....

C

chosen

Re: Re: cleaning things up

Originally posted by old.Sko
sounds like a big pile of crap mate. excuses... excuses....

and who are you to judge him ?

B

bouh

I dont believe to all the sh1t that Venge posted: great story, everybody hurts him blablabla.

Sorry but he seems to be a lier too.

D

Divinia

wtf.jpg

is this him?

D

deadkid

Originally posted by bouh
I dont believe to all the sh1t that Venge posted: great story, everybody hurts him blablabla.

everything he said ^^ - update your signature too gimp :p

O

old.Sko

Re: Re: Re: cleaning things up

Originally posted by chosen
and who are you to judge him ?
someone who was around for two years in that game =D

C

chosen

Originally posted by bouh

your so fecking stupid.. i hope you know that ? What if this aint true ? and people like you judge people with no proofs at all ?
Your just runining his game fun by giving comments like that so other people belive in you. tbh i don't care what you belive. this aint about what you think but if it really did happen or not... now foad

N

np-insane

HiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHiHi....

Well, tbh im not suprised if Tonje got robbed :D Giving ur acc away to _many_ russians is not a good idea :D

But I do got problems to believe that Venge did it.. I've "known" him for a while and he seems like a decent guy....

R

raithian

;et me get this right
the new owner of chosen is or has been acused of being an alb who got baned for ceating he has also been acused of stealing drops from a friend.
now regardless of if those things are true the stupid sob has openly admited on bw that he has bought an acc and is now playing directly braking coc rules regarding the fact that acc are not to be sold or traded that by its self is a baning offence and if reported and this thread is read by goa he just lost it as it should result in a ban

C

chosen

Originally posted by raithian
;et me get this right
the new owner of chosen is or has been acused of being an alb who got baned for ceating he has also been acused of stealing drops from a friend.
now regardless of if those things are true the stupid sob has openly admited on bw that he has bought an acc and is now playing directly braking coc rules regarding the fact that acc are not to be sold or traded that by its self is a baning offence and if reported and this thread is read by goa he just lost it as it should result in a ban

his thread aint enough to ban a dude, and if i say that the account still is mine ? ..........

B

bouh

Chosen, that guy told to me things which r definitely not true. So i suppose that he is feckin lier.

And u just suck now because sucha person owns ur acc. So stfu kknp.

Users who are viewing this thread