New Catacombs monster revealed!

mirieth!

Banned
those screenshots look awesome.

kids arguing "OMG I R SPELL AND TYPE BETTAR THAN JOO" - grow up. kthxmeights!

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:
LOL my grammar is fine... your spelling however is rather poor. I always find it amusing when people randomly insult me then try to put me down for insulting people. Yes, congratulations, you started it fucktard.
So my spelling is poor, huh? Kinda funny that you say that when Im not spelling anything wrong. And if you don't understand it, I'll enlighten you.. Ppl don't randomly insult you cuz' after all your whine threads we have put up with over the years on BW and FH we can easily say that nothing has ever been as bad as you say, and you know why? Cuz' you exaggerate like hell eveytime something happens and you get owned by som n00bs you think you should have defeted etc, etc, whatever..

And something about me starting it? Hmm, I fail to see how, where and when.. And you are still the one name calling ppl who haven't returned the favor :rolleyes:

Sigurd

Banned
Zebolt said:
So my spelling is poor, huh? Kinda funny that you say that when Im not spelling anything wrong. And if you don't understand it, I'll enlighten you.. Ppl don't randomly insult you cuz' after all your whine threads we have put up with over the years on BW and FH we can easily say that nothing has ever been as bad as you say, and you know why? Cuz' you exaggerate like hell eveytime something happens and you get owned by som n00bs you think you should have defeted etc, etc, whatever..

And something about me starting it? Hmm, I fail to see how, where and when.. And you are still the one name calling ppl who haven't returned the favor :rolleyes:

The difference is... people remember and know me. No-one cares about you. I may be hated by some, but better infamy than obscurity, my poor deluded friend :(

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:
The difference is... people remember and know me. No-one cares about you. I may be hated by some, but better infamy than obscurity, my poor deluded friend :(
You have no idea what you are talking about.. Im known by many ppl on prydwen both my own realm and enemy realms. And not for beeing hated, so I don't grieve for that. So sorry, you were wrong.. Im getting used to that tho :m00:

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:

Great arguing skills in this one. Hence when the brain can't handle it, start with personal abuse it always works... :eek7:

Maybe I should not tell you this, but just becouse ppl mock you do not mean that they care about you :(

Sigurd

Banned
And who're you? Seriously, on barrysworld I was probably the most known person there. What is anything you can achieve compared to that? I've started huge flame wars with the entire community tearing apart - and posed under another name to infiltrate the forumites, acting like a "regular" forum user. I've engineered guild splits on Prydwen Mid and Alb... and been a member of one of the most respected roleplaying guilds - Order of the Knights Templar. I've even created some respected and serious posts, under this guise or others. And I've been banned more times than I can remember. But you...? What have you done? I assure you my friends, any hatred I conjure up, I've engineered for my own devices.

However... this time round I haven't been quite so... extreme... and therefore I think you should cease your attempts to deprive the community of my presence by taunting me into a huge flamewar "zebolt" and perhaps, if you're a good boy, I'll let you kiss my arse.

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Seriously, on barrysworld I was probably the most known person there.

Such conceit.

I'd have said ol' Seely actually - Tohtori. Don't think you made it above radar often enough. There were better and funnier flamers such as Halo and Uncle Sick, and Brannor was better at getting a good argument going then you had peeps like Shaeffer who were just downright funny and got more recognition.

Sorry Siggy, just because you can call people names and say how great you are doesn't get you into the hall of fame. Only thing that got you really above radar was the thing that got you banned if you recall, i.e. threatening to go round to people's houses and knife them etc.

mirieth!

Banned
Sigurd said:
And who're you? Seriously, on barrysworld I was probably the most known person there. What is anything you can achieve compared to that? I've started huge flame wars with the entire community tearing apart - and posed under another name to infiltrate the forumites, acting like a "regular" forum user. I've engineered guild splits on Prydwen Mid and Alb... and been a member of one of the most respected roleplaying guilds - Order of the Knights Templar. I've even created some respected and serious posts, under this guise or others. And I've been banned more times than I can remember. But you...? What have you done? I assure you my friends, any hatred I conjure up, I've engineered for my own devices.

However... this time round I haven't been quite so... extreme... and therefore I think you should cease your attempts to deprive the community of my presence by taunting me into a huge flamewar "zebolt" and perhaps, if you're a good boy, I'll let you kiss my arse.

are you actually serious?

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
mirieth! said:
are you actually serious?

Its how he would like to believe he is. Poor ol' Siggy usually gets sniffed out faster than a farting wet dog.

Didn't do so well in Fedaykin, eh Siggy? ;)

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Zebolt is a nice little kobbie RM, who'se been in Valour, Bad Omen, Fedaykin, Zander Zone and Nemesis. Maybe more guilds, at least I know who he is.

Who the hell are you?

By the way, being well-known on a forum for a computer game you don't even play shouldn't be the greatest accomplishment you could make. And I, a teenager, pity you for your unmaturity. Please, grow up.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Catacombs is looking good I think, ould it possibly run better than the current DAoC engine? (not sure how), because when I play games like SWG running they have graphics around that level in some areas and with up to 100 people I get great FPS. DAoC on the other hand seems to struggle even with small groups and its aging engine oO.

(So in the end who was the most famous/hated? oO)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Who the hell is Sigurd anyway? At least zebolt is someone I've heard of.

At the danger of bringing this thread vaguely back on topic - Emma makes a reasonable point. Computers do move fast - too fast for many people. Hence the popularity of consoles - people would rather have a cheap machine they can plug into their big screen TV that they need to replace every 5 years at most, than have to buy a new PC every year to to try and stay up to date.

Screenies do look nice, though I didn't look through many due to the excessive lameness of that picture viewer (WTF though resizing the window smaller than the picture on every click was a good idea?)

Sigurd

Banned
Oro said:
Its how he would like to believe he is. Poor ol' Siggy usually gets sniffed out faster than a farting wet dog.

Didn't do so well in Fedaykin, eh Siggy? ;)

Think I did fine until I got bored and wanted to move to the US servers. So I started a rather amusing argument with one of your GMs.. can't remember his name... and left. Played a reaver for a while in Alb Lance... got bored, quit, came back and rolled a BM on Hib Lance. Sniffed out eh? No-one guessed my identity as the chimera on Barrysworld, no-one guessed my identity as Gawain in Alb Prydwen, no-one guessed my identity when I returned to Mid Prydwen either. You're just bitter about the whole guild thing... it was nothing personal, I just needed an excuse to leave mmkay?

Some people don't know me around here. That's shocking! Considering this isn't actually BW but FH... and I don't play on the Euro servers any more. Yet still... look at the controversy I can stir amongst you all, continuously...

Danya, unless you're a different Danya from BW you knew me, I remember fighting alongside you in Thidranki etc.

Tasslewho? Don't know you either. Don't remember zebolt in Roo's guild... but I don't really remember many of them so...

Just remember gang, it's ok to be jealous - just perserve, learn which strings to pull and perhaps one day you will be infamous too!

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Sigurd said:
Think I did fine until I got bored and wanted to move to the US servers. So I started a rather amusing argument with one of your GMs.. can't remember his name... and left. Played a reaver for a while in Alb Lance... got bored, quit, came back and rolled a BM on Hib Lance. Sniffed out eh? No-one guessed my identity as the chimera on Barrysworld, no-one guessed my identity as Gawain in Alb Prydwen, no-one guessed my identity when I returned to Mid Prydwen either. You're just bitter about the whole guild thing... it was nothing personal, I just needed an excuse to leave mmkay?

Some people don't know me around here. That's shocking! Considering this isn't actually BW but FH... and I don't play on the Euro servers any more. Yet still... look at the controversy I can stir amongst you all, continuously...

Danya, unless you're a different Danya from BW you knew me, I remember fighting alongside you in Thidranki etc.

Tasslewho? Don't know you either. Don't remember zebolt in Roo's guild... but I don't really remember many of them so...

Just remember gang, it's ok to be jealous - just perserve, learn which strings to pull and perhaps one day you will be infamous too!

God I allmost fell asleep reading that much BS. Sigurd, I don't know you, but judging from what I've read on this post I can conclude that you are a sad little waste of life. If you think you are interesting cuz you start flame wars, arguements or whine you are badly mistaken. I'm sure no one cares about you, even though you think they do. Famous? No, notorious for being a complete ass maybe, gratz to that. In case you think that's a good thing; no it isn't. Maybe start using the 7 active braincells you still have to make any sensible posts?

Having said that, I'd like to say, On-topic, that I totally agree with Emma... It's sad that the gfx card upgrades are going so fast... While cpu isn't changing as fast, there's the change to Cell Chips coming up next... May still be a while though, although PS 3 will be using it for the first time I read. Apparently they will make an end to the Gigahertz - system and it's only a small matter of time I guess before Game developpers start using their potential as well. Was thinking about upgrading my cpu to a 64 bit, but having read the cell chip article :mad: ... just have to wait and see I guess

Oro

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Think I did fine until I got bored and wanted to move to the US servers. So I started a rather amusing argument with one of your GMs..

Hehe. You got into Fed by telling other officers you knew me so they let you in. When I found out you were in I wouldn't go back on what other officers had done but I put them straight about what had just joined the guild. If you recall, you got a rather direct private warning as I knew what would happen eventually. Nobody was surprised with the emergent behaviour, sorry to burst your bubble. Same pattern with you all the time: start out reasonably pleasant then get nasty. Not even clever and Machiavellian, just unpleasant.

I wasn't online when it happened, but Gaeswen was the GM you made the mistake of picking a fight with. Your passing made barely a ripple.
I'm paraphrasing as memory isn't perfect but convo after went something like this:

Gaeswen: Sigurd picked a fight and I booted him from guild.
Roo: Good good. Anything interesting happening tonight then?

Think I may have asked what happened at some point but can't even remember if I got a reply or not.

Its your mind, fill it with whatever fantasies you want ;)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
emma said:
very few people can afford to splash out £1000-£2000 on new hardware every year just so they can play the latest games.

you dont need to spedn that much. £500 will get summit good and have upgrade ability as and when you need it.

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:

It's pretty silly that you actually seams to feel proud over that you achieved to do something as simple as getting ppl annoyed. It takes zero skill and zero intelligence.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:
I wasn't in Fedayking when you were in it, thats why. And Im glad I wasn't ^^
I was in fedaykin from the day it was made and have many fun and awarding memories from my long stay. I was 1st rank officer and most rp holder for a while too. But why am I telling you this? You wouldn't care much anyways..

And maybe Im not famous in the sense you "think" you are, but I have something you lack.. Respect, both from my friends and enemies. Ppl just see you are a big joke :kissit:

Sigurd

Banned
Oro said:
Hehe. You got into Fed by telling other officers you knew me so they let you in. When I found out you were in I wouldn't go back on what other officers had done but I put them straight about what had just joined the guild. If you recall, you got a rather direct private warning as I knew what would happen eventually. Nobody was surprised with the emergent behaviour, sorry to burst your bubble. Same pattern with you all the time: start out reasonably pleasant then get nasty. Not even clever and Machiavellian, just unpleasant.

I wasn't online when it happened, but Gaeswen was the GM you made the mistake of picking a fight with. Your passing made barely a ripple.
I'm paraphrasing as memory isn't perfect but convo after went something like this:

Gaeswen: Sigurd picked a fight and I booted him from guild.
Roo: Good good. Anything interesting happening tonight then?

Think I may have asked what happened at some point but can't even remember if I got a reply or not.

Its your mind, fill it with whatever fantasies you want ;)

So you just admitted that I manipulated your officers :kissit:

I think I see a pattern here: people get annoyed with me after I own them rather badly, or because they're unimportant little shits and I'm not. Remember, you still have suicide guys!

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:

I think I see a pattern here: people get annoyed with me after I own them rather badly, or because they're unimportant little shits and I'm not. Remember, you still have suicide guys!
look how cute he is! :fluffle:

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Possibly though I don't recall you; I didn't pay much attention to people in thid in general - too many names to distinguish one from the other unless they were particularly notable.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:

dunno whether to laugh or cry atm :eek7:

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:

I don't really see how you owned Roo, everyone can join Fedaykin. I joined as a level 10 without really knowing anyone. So great job!

Oh, and you got yourself kicked? That sounds really hard, you must be proud of yourself now.

Ýou think you're important on these forums? Everybody that has seen this will know you, and remember you. As the sad loser. But well, that was what you were after, so you got it. Grats mate!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:

ROFLHHO OMFG LOL!!!!! U R A GENIUS! ONCE AGAIN U HAVE SURPASSED ALL OF MY AND EVERYONE ELSES EXPECTATIONS, U DO TRULY ROCK, I MUST KNIGHT U LORD SIGURD! U ABSOLUTE spaz :(

i mean lets b honest, that ISNT much 2 boast about, i mean while u were being all evil conjuring up ur plans of world domination did u take time 2 think "why AM i being such a dick?" i mean seriously, uve moved from ooo i can type :O to i destroyed guilds, im so cool i run 10000000000000000000000 freddyshouse accounts, im amazing, 2 make people look at my posts i spam them MYSELF MUHAHAHAHAHA i MUST say, u, my poor deluded child, u, r, my bitch...

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:

yes, yes, u r, u r important

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom