New Catacombs monster revealed!

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
why do I miss all these funneh threads until its almost over ;<

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:
So you just admitted that I manipulated your officers :kissit:

I think I see a pattern here: people get annoyed with me after I own them rather badly, or because they're unimportant little shits and I'm not. Remember, you still have suicide guys!
Everyone can make whine threads, everyone can be an ass, everyone can shout out silly things, everyone can make other ppl angry and annoyed. So what you have accomplished is nothing hard, just something normal ppl don't do cuz' they have something in their heads saying: "hmm.. wait.. it's wrong to treat ppl like this." Im sad you were born without it, it's called compassion and dignity..

It's harder to gain trust than to make enemies :worthy:

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Sigurd said:

I think I see a pattern here: people get annoyed with me after I own them rather badly, or because they're unimportant little shits and I'm not. Remember, you still have suicide guys!

:eek7: hmm, well after reading that I guess he's about 12-16 Y/O. The poor guy seeks attention, probably cuz he's in his difficult Teenage period. Now sigurd, matey... plz try to use that cliff beatle brain of yours for 1 moment.
1)you see a pattern? So do I: Mister seeks-attention starts a whine/flame thread to get some attention and thinks he is important or whatever in any way. Ppl reply to him and tell him he's not, but with his feeble collection of braincells he doesn't understand that.
2)you own? Yes you do, you own in being the dumbest farm animal on this board indeed.
3)we still have... suicide? Ehm so do you my man :) But I'd wait till after your 16th birthday and if the stupidity and immaturity continues, well then maybe it's time to reconsider.

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:

Wrong again. Ppl get annoyed becouse your self awareness is so extreamly twisted.

Sigurd

Banned
So if you think I'm an attention seeker why are you replying and thus giving me attention? Could it be because the majority of you are, infact, morons?

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
So if you think I'm an attention seeker why are you replying and thus giving me attention? Could it be because the majority of you are, infact, morons?
Sigurd is right. Everyone but him are morons. Even me.

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry, I hadn't read the last two pages before I posted that last post. And I now realise that my flames can't compare to yours in any way.

I mean, Sigurd brags about splitting guilds, being banned, making fake posters and how important he is to the people who hate\dont like him. How can a meaningless sarcastic flame bite on him?

I just wonder, how is it that people can ignore ones post by saying "Who are you?". Does splitting guilds, being banned etc etc make you a winner Sigurd?

(edit: PS. winner is not equal to imporant\known)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Sigurd said:
I did not want you to find it out like this but you give me no chance I'm afraid. We feel sorry for you and don't wanna be mean and ignore you..

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
I did not want you to find it out like this but you give me no chance I'm afraid. We feel sorry for you and don't wanna be mean and ignore you..
People should be more mean imo.

punchy

Fledgling Freddie
"With every passing hour our solar system comes forty-three thousand miles closer to globular cluster 13 in the constellation Hercules, and still there are some misfits who continue to insist that there is no such thing as progress." (Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Please, boys and girls, let us consider the bigger picture for a little while so that we might gain some perspective on our position in the universe. That is all. Move along now, nothing to see here.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:

Sigurd, the only true thing about you is that your a dick.

You go on like you are someone... right...

This is an Internet forum, its fuck all, nothing, a bit of html.

No body gives a shit about what you think, the only reason we entertained you on BW is because of the threats you used to make.

Thats all, we were laughing at you because you were serious about killing people and thought that people scared.

You can twist it anyway you want, you can be famous in FH if you like but the bottom line is, your a dick.

Sigurd

Banned
Brunore said:
Sigurd, the only true thing about you is that your a dick.

You go on like you are someone... right...

This is an Internet forum, its fuck all, nothing, a bit of html.

No body gives a shit about what you think, the only reason we entertained you on BW is because of the threats you used to make.

Thats all, we were laughing at you because you were serious about killing people and thought that people scared.

You can twist it anyway you want, you can be famous in FH if you like but the bottom line is, your a dick.

Congratulations! You're obscure. All of you are meaningless bastards... well done :D

Korax

Fledgling Freddie
Himse said:
this is gonna lag even with a great PC lol :clap:
A post back on topic :O!

I asssume they will add possibileties for selecting what models to use if your computer isnt good enough. However I think it'll run good as long as you can run ToA. And most people has no prob with that. Some people will prolly need a /upgrade tho.

Stoneface

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Don't be silly! How can it break the game if NF already has :p

SI broke the game! Nerf SI! Power to epicarmor! Long live Raumarik exping!

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Stoneface said:

DF did! or no, realmabilitys did! or no...hm resists working in rvr did!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Oro said:
Such conceit.

I'd have said ol' Seely actually - Tohtori.

Honored. :D

But Sigurd, even though i have nothing against me, trust me...and more then a few people can back me up on this... don't talk about owning people on the forums as long as i'm alive. I'll wtfpwn your potato filled black hole faster then you can count your third leg.

So be nice, durnit.

And the on-topic part:

"with completely redone models and textures that provide twice the amount of detail, and take the game above and beyond today?s graphic standards."

I'd like to know where they got these "standards". It's not that great, grea hype though.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Sigurd said:
Why is the Valkyn Savage wearing the Warrior epic? :eek7:

might be one of the new classes on a valkyn model (cos they aint done em yet?)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Stoneface said:
RAs broke the game, never mind epic. ;p

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Danya said:
RAs broke the game, never mind epic. ;p
Ppl keep saying that but I think it would allso have been very boring aswell to have played the exact same way for 2 years.

Just a thought..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom