New cat class's!!!

Airalith

Loyal Freddie
Are they adding new classes with the new expansion Catacombs? and if so any1 know/have any ideas what sorta classes they'd like2see...

Personally i think adding classes sux balls but there you go....

Tho alb could do with maybe a CC+healing class,

Maybe they should give hib another pure tank,

mid should maybe be given Thor (AKA godmode) be like a savage except... oh no wait savages are godmode :wij: <---- Savage Vs Armsman

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
A new cat class would be great!

You'd press a button to do a style or cast a spell and the character would give you a dirty look before wandering off to the west with it's tail in the air.

a.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
At a guess i'd say Mid is looking at some form of Pet-spam class w/ fire and forget pets similar to Thurgs/Ani's

Alb is probably looking at some kind of Chain using CC class

and Hib will probably get some form of caster (probably somthing similar to BD's tbh)

Of course, this is going on the assumption that Mythic doesn't add a revolutionary new concept like a class that can transform, or absorb mobs/players and their abilities (kinda like Battler) Now that I think about it, a class which could absorb the abilitys of others would be pretty cool. :)

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
[TB] Benedictine said:
i wold spec 50 in Crapping in the Garden, 33 Critical Look, 25 Holy Furballs

RR5 special ability - Leaving Dead Mice In The Upstairs Bath

a.

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Why would I fuck a cat in the bumhole when there are plenty of actual men and women to do?

Mind you, I do like a hairy chest...but that's why I have Tom Selleck locked up in my garage.

a.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Apathy said:
Why would I fuck a cat in the bumhole when there are plenty of actual men and women to do?
hmm that explains why ure training to become a lawyer u enjoy screwing ppl :D

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
Conchabar said:
hmm that explains why ure training to become a lawyer u enjoy screwing ppl :D
everyone enjoys screwing people dont they?

Eroa

Banned
Still. Thor->Thane just that mythic made em into unwanted gimps for rvr.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
IMO time to balance:

Alb get squat, they got too many chars anyway, the realm is over populated and they dont have Thanes.

Mid gets 3 new races:
  • Spam pet char - chain wearing spams poodles at its target.The poodles have insta pee-pee and po-po spells designed to debuff the enemy senses. Like debuffing excect it also confuses the enemy and makes them make a hasty retreat, blinding the enemy like a counterstrike flashbang.
  • Spam CC char with 1.5 second PBAo cc and insta root, we dont have that yet you see.
  • Spam so little damage char - it just tickles the enemy to submission char. Like thanes only cloth wearing with the ability to weald voodoo dolls. This one will probably be a trout or salmon based entity, to go along with the Midgard fishing rights.
Hib gets 1 new race:
  • New tank class with fasion accessories, including detachable handbag, vanity mirror and liposuction consultant. This race can bore the pants off anyone in a 350 radius, with its excessive PLing skills and server crashing abilities. Not like animists at all of course. Just another char to make hib less welcoming to players and ease new players towards albion more.
Or, cave dwelling chars that the realms forgot about in long ago times, in other words, our Thanes will be dug out of DF where all they do is farm emeralds...

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
give catclass! i wanna be an ignorant housecat who just is friendly when he needs food or loving.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Thanes are followers of Thor.

What he meant was give them "Thor" as a class - only one person per server can be Thor though since he's unique, and at level 1 he has 10 billion hp, 100% resistances to all damage types and the ability to instakill anyone and anything he looks at with big feckoff lightning bolts.

Whoodoo: sounds quite probable to be honest.

What the realms need actually are:

Albion: nowt
Midgard: the leeches - three different character classes which take random abilities from the other classes in the realm removing them from those classes and only having them on the new class in the realm. Oh and we'll make them cloth wearers and give them a baseline nuke.
Hibernia: Same as midgard, but just the one or two leeches :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually what i would like to see ingame, and i think this is a good idea if you think about it, is doppelgangers.

Basicly they can click a target and get their(fitting the doppels level ofcourse) skills from their chosen specline.

This could become a class in every realm.

Example:

Doppel targets middie runie who has specced in runecarving, and a little in dark.

Doppel is level 20, runie level 30.

Game calculates how many percent the dark is from the runies spec and how much the runecarving percent is.

Doppel gets the level 20 spells, with say, 70% in runecarving, 30% in dark.

This would, by far, be the most difficult class to play interface wise because every time you "doppelgang", you would have to set the hotbars again.

Ofcourse the doppels outlook becomes a copy of the target, how exact the copy is depends on the doppelgangers level against the targets level.

The doppel could also doppel NPC's and PvP nasties.

*bows*

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Nausilus^^ said:
Almost sad that you didn't get that I wasn't serious

Almost funny that you didn't get that i did get it but was only playing with the words. :kissit:

Eroa

Banned
old.Tohtori said:
Almost funny that you didn't get that i did get it but was only playing with the words. :kissit:

Funny you found it almost funny playing with words so that he didnt get it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Eroa said:
Funny you found it almost funny playing with words so that he didnt get it.

Funny you thought i thought it was almost funny to play with words when i thought it was funny he didn't get it.

Err... :eek7:

Yeah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom